Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 06:12 AM
I find that a lot of people here in America have no clue or don't really care much about where they came from. Melting pot mentality with no roots. How much do you know about your ancestry? Do you identify with them?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:12 AM
To those of you women divorced, why did you keep your surname?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/15/12 07:00 PM
Here's what it looks like up there if you're interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRsDV2zvaw&feature=related

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/15/12 05:56 PM
Went out to eat for lunch with my son then we went hiking on a trail up Hualalai Mountain, five miles or so

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/12/12 02:50 AM
All eyes on me, just turn away
Nothing to see here
I'm not your clown or actor
Not here to entertain

I don't need your pity
Or your "kind" empathy
Save your judgment for someone else
I'm not that person, I'm just me

I hide away for sanity
They all expect too much of me
The more I give, the more they take
I'd rather live alone

You see a recluse hermit
I see a life of peace
Go on your merry way
There's nothing more to see

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 07/11/12 05:32 PM

First off,
I've been repairing PC's for almost 20 years so I know your assertation is most assuredly false.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AhKTFXeCBoOZ3uXez6FTcvSbvZx4?p=flash+ads+using+100%25+CPU&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

I have verified that the ad in question is the culprit by 1. Scrolling the ad off the screen. (and) 2. By refreshing or browsing to another page until another ad is delivered.

For the record, I have 3 gigs of RAM with 2 gigs available and only 24 total running processes.

Use Firefox with the add-on adblock plus. Problem solved

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 07/09/12 10:29 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 07/09/12 10:25 AM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 07/09/12 10:19 AM

All women are evil she beasts put on this earth to make us men miserable......

And you're just now figuring this out?!? :tongue: They're man-eaters I tell you!!!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/08/12 10:48 AM
Too long...... my last gf was like two years ago

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 07/07/12 12:27 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sat 07/07/12 12:27 PM

Was it good for you?

You have no idea Soufie. Just don't tell Krupa, K?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 07/07/12 10:44 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sat 07/07/12 10:46 AM
We're all about love up in here. Like is a bad word

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 07/07/12 10:35 AM

I will admit to liking y'all.
All you're getting out of me!!!!!

I hear hitting on the mods can get you in trouble. I love you anyway. Share the love

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 07/07/12 10:28 AM
Not taken

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 07/07/12 10:13 AM
Awwwwwwwe, I love you too man! Bromance all the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/06/12 10:27 PM
FYI, anytime you have an issue you need help with, let me know. I do this chit for a living. The company I work for has remote software I can use so I could log in and take a look if need be. I got your back

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/06/12 10:09 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Fri 07/06/12 10:11 PM

Those errors may be nothing. What I need to know is the disk health percentage and amount of days. If you open the program, toward the top there should be an area that says 'Disks' and under that a blue 'show disks' place to click. After you click that, it should give a health percentage and an amount of days power on time

Ok it wont copy and paste but is says that

disk health is 74%

temperature is 93 degreesF

Power on time 2333
I have everything on a USB stick...I guess ill start pricing hard drives.

You need a new hard drive. Back up your data to something else ASAP. It needs replaced

I have everything on a USB stick.

I guess ill start pricing hard drives.

Ill probably have to buy one used,

Thanks babe!flowerforyou

No problem luv! If you buy one used, have them run that program on it first and don't buy it unless it's at 100% Also, the fewer days of 'power on time', the better. Good luck!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/06/12 10:02 PM

Those errors may be nothing. What I need to know is the disk health percentage and amount of days. If you open the program, toward the top there should be an area that says 'Disks' and under that a blue 'show disks' place to click. After you click that, it should give a health percentage and an amount of days power on time

Ok it wont copy and paste but is says that

disk health is 74%

temperature is 93 degreesF

Power on time 2333

You need a new hard drive. Back up your data to something else ASAP. It needs replaced

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:07 PM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/06/12 03:20 PM
The "insufficent permissions" error your getting, is that when you're in your browser and trying to download the file or is it when you try to install the program?

What is the exact "insufficent permissions" error you get, word for word?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25