Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:56 AM

...and like I said,I still only have your assertion that 9/11 was used to attack Saddam again!
Post some Evidence,instead accusing people of being Shills!

Again, I ask the American public here, or the world public for that matter, the attack on Iraq was justified in our minds because of the attack of 9/11, was it not? They used 9/11 to further their agenda and that's the black and white truth

come on,post some evidence!

The only evidence that matters is the views the propaganda machine were pumping out at the time. They lied enough to convince the majority

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:47 AM
...and like I said,I still only have your assertion that 9/11 was used to attack Saddam again!
Post some Evidence,instead accusing people of being Shills!

Again, I ask the American public here, or the world public for that matter, the attack on Iraq was justified in our minds because of the attack of 9/11, was it not? They used 9/11 to further their agenda and that's the black and white truth

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:41 AM

The fact is, the government lied to the American people by using 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq. They weren't behind the attack and had no WMDs. Why wouldn't any sane person question these same liars and the story they tell of what happened on 9/11? At least admit, some of what supposedly went down is a bit fishy at best

Nonsense!
Iraq was in the making from Slick Willy's time!laugh

You're probably right. Doesn't negate that Iraq was sold to the American public as a response to 9/11

Nope,wasn't necessary,Resolution 1441 contained everything for taking out Saddam!
His Refusal to adhere to the Conditions of the Cease Fire,his Rearming,and general Violations of all the Obligations he'd signed led to the continuance of Hostilities!

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

Again, that doesn't negate that is was sold to the American public as a response to 9/11. They lied

so far I have only your word for it!

I wouldn't doubt you get paid for this. Interesting choice of pictures there. Would you mind describing their meaning to you? I ask anyone reading this, wasn't the Iraq war made to look like a response to 9/11? Of course it was.

paid by whom?

You seem hellbent on crushing views that aren't status quo. Sorry, but it's fact they lied about Iraq. I don't know, not sure who you're trying to defend.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:29 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 07/22/12 09:31 AM

The fact is, the government lied to the American people by using 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq. They weren't behind the attack and had no WMDs. Why wouldn't any sane person question these same liars and the story they tell of what happened on 9/11? At least admit, some of what supposedly went down is a bit fishy at best

Nonsense!

You're probably right. Doesn't negate that Iraq was sold to the American public as a response to 9/11

Nope,wasn't necessary,Resolution 1441 contained everything for taking out Saddam!
His Refusal to adhere to the Conditions of the Cease Fire,his Rearming,and general Violations of all the Obligations he'd signed led to the continuance of Hostilities!

Again, that doesn't negate that is was sold to the American public as a response to 9/11. They lied

so far I have only your word for it!

I wouldn't doubt you get paid for this. Interesting choice of pictures there. Would you mind describing their meaning to you? I ask anyone reading this, wasn't the Iraq war made to look like a response to 9/11? Of course it was.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:16 AM

Nonsense!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:13 AM
Oh, and I've seen a UFO before in Oregon so you all can categorize me and file me away in your mental list of nut jobs. Really, I don't mind. Your loss

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:02 AM

drinker
I'm happy to see that there are some people in America who can think for themselves and don't listen to the propaganda and believe the lies.

We're out there, believe it or not... waving

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 08:59 AM

Nonsense!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 08:36 AM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 01:06 AM
Spoon ~ Nuffin to loose (live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnXM6Cj8NXs&feature=relmfu

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 12:57 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 07/22/12 12:58 AM
The White Stripes ~ Seven Nation Army..... ffffnnn badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 02:20 PM
I'm a mutt. German, English, Welsh and Irish

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 02:06 PM

I had ancestors on both sides.

Hey, me too man! We have a lot in common

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 01:40 PM

Did I mention the gypsy culture is very secretive?

What is the password?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 12:59 PM

I have gypsy blood running through my veins. Hence the desire to read you palm, dance around a fire and steal the hearts of every man.

When you dance around the fire, it's naked, right? I want the mental picture I've formed to be accurate

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:21 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Fri 07/20/12 09:22 AM

Your Mom's a whore. Tough to figure out your family tree. Kidding

Whore, what's wrong with that? My Great Grandmother was a Whore, sold into slavery at a very young age, her Dad lost her in a Gamboling Debt in Germany. She was crated and sold to a House of Ill Repute here in the Americas. I visited my Great Grandmother often when I was young, enjoyed her stories of early America. Today I live next door to two Brothels here in Nevada; I enjoy just sitting and talking with them frequently, and that talk is never about their profession, other then politically. I do take offense to their profession being spoken of in a derogatory manner. Indeed there are even rumors that the Presidents Mother was a Prostitute, which would gain my respect for her, certainly she was a Nude Model, which is already respectful.

What I consider a negative, is people who stand against crimes of nature. Without Sex none of us would be here, but sex is a sin, and often a crime, yet war is honorable.

As a Society, we take pride in killing each other, Honers, Metals, Awards, and Movies. But the act of summoning new life into this world, disgraceful, shameful, criminal... I think society needs to see a Psychologist, but we certainly need to quit condoning people for our nature.

I was just taking shots at mg cause he's so cool, at least, for an old guy. I do have respect for your great grandmother. Doesn't seem like she had much choice.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:46 AM

They have a show on PBS that uncovers the past for folks. I find it very interesting. I could say where I think I come from based on stories but I would be interested someday in having it investigated. According to the shows on this that I did see most of the people who have this done are fairly surprised in their actual family tree.

Your Mom's a whore. Tough to figure out your family tree. Kidding

I've never seen the show on PBS but it would be cool to find out the truth.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:25 AM

I find that a lot of people here in America have no clue or don't really care much about where they came from. Melting pot mentality with no roots. How much do you know about your ancestry? Do you identify with them?

I am very close to/admirable of my grandmother who is still alive and she was close to hers, etc,,

their stories and their history are very dear to me and I dont plan to ever stop keeping in touch with my ancestry or passing its history on,,,,hopefully my child will too

I have , that I know of so far, west african, west indian, scottish, and american indian ancestry running through my veins....

You're more fortunate than most in that you have an idea of where you're coming from. Most don't have a clue. An interesting mix I must say

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 07:09 AM

My ancestry is from the priesthood (go figure)

I can really feel the energy through me when...

I tell some mofo douchebag to go to hell pitchfork laugh smokin

Don't feel bad, it's where they belong =)

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 07/20/12 06:49 AM

Meh.
Pure American here.
No hyphens.
Ancestors did their thing, I am
grateful, that's it.

We all come from the same place.
Did you know all blue-eyed people
are descended from ONE person who
had mutant blue eyes?

I didn't know that. Apparently, I'm a descendant of a mutant then. Anyone can cross the border and call themselves American nowadays, where is your family from originally? You have no pride or ties to that?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25