Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/05/12 09:02 PM
I guess one day I thought, what the hel1, why not?!? Worth a try. I checked out a few different sites for a while and ended up staying here because of the forum community. Now I'm only on here, and really, just to shoot the **** with the awesome peeps here

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/05/12 08:54 PM
Here's a free, spyware free, fast utility that will tell you the health of your hard drive. Just install and in seconds it will give a health percentage of your drive

Acronis Drive Monitor
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/drive-monitor/

Let me know what percentage the program says the health of your hard drive is and how many days of use

Good luck!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 07/04/12 01:27 AM
I had a spicy Ahi sushi roll with avo, cream cheese, tempura shrimp and papaya.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/03/12 02:20 PM

In case you were wondering, yes, there was beer involved. The most likely scenario I can think of is I woke in the middle of the night to take a pi$$ and crashed in the closest place to the bathroom. Problem is, I don't remember doing any of that. I'm not ruling out my alien theory just yet.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beer was involved.
Definitely aliens.

I'm thinking the same thing too Soufie. My twelve pack was empty when I woke. shocked scared

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/03/12 11:38 AM
In case you were wondering, yes, there was beer involved. The most likely scenario I can think of is I woke in the middle of the night to take a pi$$ and crashed in the closest place to the bathroom. Problem is, I don't remember doing any of that. I'm not ruling out my alien theory just yet.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/03/12 09:20 AM
Last night I fell asleep in my bed and woke up this morning in another room. It's kinda trippin me out as I don't remember making the room change. I figure I either sleepwalked or was abducted by aliens and they put me back in the wrong spot. Do you sleepwalk?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:14 AM
I just watched The Descendants with George Clooney. Yea, it's about Hawaii and all but it only showed like thirty seconds of the Big Isle and all in the lava fields. The Big Isle has plenty more to see. They had plenty of screen time for Oahu and Kauai.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/30/12 10:53 PM
It's tough, but I try not to pick my nose too much, at least on the first date

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/30/12 10:18 AM
It seems lately I repel, not sure why? I even checked my armpits and everything :tongue:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:41 AM

--- Tooting my own horn ---

Where's the party, we will toot it for you :-)

Happy Birthday :-)

Party's at the beach! That way I get to see all you pretty Mingle ladies in bikinis! drool drool :banana: :banana:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 11:07 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD FART!!!!!! tongue2

Thank you for the reminder of all the hot women I have no chance with lol! You've made my day..... and yes, I do feel old

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 11:04 PM

flowerforyou HAPPY:banana: BIRTHDAY Heres to your BIG 30!! drinks drinker The 30's are great. Enjoy them.

I'll give it my best. Thanks for the kind words

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 11:01 PM

I wish you a happy and safe birthday. May you be blessed with many more years of good health and happiness.

Damn, now you got me thinking about my birthday. How depressing...

Thank you man. I do know depression and depression knows me. Birthdays are about life and somehow I'm still alive and I celebrate that. Every day is a gift, don't you forget that...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:57 PM

I hope my breast wishes come true. Blowing out the candles now

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:55 PM

Happy birthday! My 30s (I'll be 34 in September) have by far been my favorite so far. You'll enjoy them, I'm sure!

Yea, that's what I'm hoping for. the twenties for me were full of ignorant love and plenty of heartache. I'm hoping to leave that behind

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:45 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Thu 06/28/12 10:45 PM

Happy Birthday to you! drinker

Thanks man drinker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:37 PM
Thank you all for the replies. I worked today and celebrated tonight by kicking a few back and watching the movie "17 Again". Minglers are the best!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:49 PM
So, today is my Birthday and I'm now the big three-o! Not sure how I feel about it. All I know is this last decade went soooo fast it's scary! I'm getting old

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:33 PM
So, on the twenty-eighth I turn thirty. I'd like to take this opportunity to post in the under-thirty thread cause I'm feelin old yanno and this is my last chance.

Thirty is like when you start loosing hair and going grey, and all those hott chicas stop looking at you and the sky starts falling. Your pubes overgrow throughout your body and eventually end up in your ears and nose. You start forgetting things and buy a Harley, maybe a tattoo. and dream of days when you could still get a girl.
Am I overreacting?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:00 PM

Did you just call me lame?

No, I called you rusty and crusty tongue2

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25