Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 10:51 PM

*gigglesnort* oh you brought back so many memories!!! Man, I miss you, Mindy and MythicalMan22 so bad right now!

...and I'm the only one of them lame enough to still be on here lol! In mingleland we're oldtimers. Rusty and crusty

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 10:43 PM

I never knew any of the stuff mentioned would kill roaches and it costs a fortune. What did work, haven't seen them where I live now Thank God, is buy a little four ounce bottle of BORIC ACID from the pharmacy counter less than $5 and enough to treat your house for a year. Take the lid off but do NOT peel the paper seal. Take a needle and poke about ten or so holes in the top like a salt shaker and sprinkle around where pets or babies can't get. Under the sink, stove, fridge, washing machine, under the plastic liner in the trash cans in the crawlspace of the attic. (Becareful about asbestos) Doesn't take a lot but you have to do it every 21 days; the roach life cycle. then sweep up as many of the dead as possible because the eggs don't die even if the parent does.

But if you see one you have thousands in your walls and behind your cabinets so it is important to treat because they carry some serious illnesses.

Soldier on OP.

Yea, boric acid seems to be the way to go from what I've read and the responses on here. If they continue to pester me, I'll give that a go

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 10:39 PM

Always, love, always.

Hey, I've been writing new music!

I'll remix a chipmunks version if you're interested

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 10:30 PM

waving I miss you too HE! I don't see you often in the forums anymore. I hope that means things are going well for you

Length thread page 20, dear. You'll see things are NOT alright in my world.

I'm sorry to hear that. Things get better, then they get worse, then they get better, then they get worse. He11, what do I know...... just keep your chin up girl

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 09:44 PM
I just now saw one crawling across the wall and another on the floor. Operation "Gas Chamber" is a go. I won't let these tiny terrorists invade my homeland anymore!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 09:29 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Mon 06/25/12 09:34 PM

*Update from the battlefield*
Operation "Population Control" was a great success. There were many enemy casualties and so far they haven't resurfaced. I am hoping they will retreat, but if they do retaliate, then it's on to operation "Gas Chamber"

'Planned Roachhood' interesting approach.

They don't make condoms in that size, I should know :tongue:

No, the primary objective of operation "Population Control" was to reduce their population to as close to zero as possible, a lot like what the governments of the world would like to do to many of us. They use the slow kill method though to not arise suspicions

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 09:20 PM

HMM...

This has nothing to do with roaches...

I just miss you like crazy.

waving I miss you too HE! I don't see you often in the forums anymore. I hope that means things are going well for you

Remember Mindy? ROFLMFAO! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Good times, good times...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:38 PM

I'm going to try what I've purchased already but if I still am having issues with the buggers, I'll try the borax they mention in the article

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:35 PM
*Update from the battlefield*

Operation "Population Control" was a great success. There were many enemy casualties and so far they haven't resurfaced. I am hoping they will retreat, but if they do retaliate, then it's on to operation "Gas Chamber"

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 03:52 AM
No, no prisoners in this war. Cockroaches, mosquitos, and centepieds are all evil I tell you! There will be no mercy

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 03:25 AM
The roach traps I got from Wallyworld basically have a bait you apply to the center of a very sticky surface. They go after the bait and get trapped in the sticky stuff. I can say that it does work, I've checked a few I've put around the house and have already caught a few

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/25/12 02:43 AM
So, i did a thorough house cleaning today and seen one too many roaches for my liking. They are a common pest here in Hawaii since they thrive in warm humid climates so don't be thinking I'm a slob. Everywhere you go here you see them and they get pretty freakin big too.

I've declared war now to rid them of my house. Tonight, I set fifteen traps for them and sometime this week I'll set off the fogger poison all over my house.

Take that you virmin!

Anyone have any tips on killing them and keeping them from coming back?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 06/22/12 10:08 PM
Dude, you even made it your screen name for goodness sake! Don't let a serious case of blue balls define you. I'm not trying to be insensitive, but that's something that can be discussed when you're getting to know someone. You should be up front about it in my opinion, but not this up front.

I'm a Christian too and I've never read in the Bible that masturbation is a sin. To covet your neighbor's wife, to look upon a woman to lust, yes. I don't think God will send lightning bolts your way for relieving your pain once a week. Just my opinion

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:02 PM

Ah, one of the most typical questions men like to ask on sites like these! laugh

This topic has lasted the test of time. I'm sure there's some validity in my question. Some seem to think the problem is external and only a few admit to the possibility that the problem may be with them. I did have a good thing for a while when I was married but that is long gone for me. I think most of my dating problems now are problems with me

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:32 AM

so I get out of dialysis and I'm driving home. I stop at a red ligh and I go to flick my cigarette out the window. And this guy next to me in a Volvo starts yelling at me "Hey! Don't flick your nasty cigarette on the street. It's people like you blah blah blah..."

So I flicked it through his window into his car instead.

Do you think I over reacted?

No, I think he overreacted and in my mind, you were justified. What a dumba*s. Quit the witchhunt people

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:55 PM

Hmmmm... wonder if the perp will slip up sometime and get caught? But I must ask, who in the hell hitchhikes anymore? She didn't deserve death by no means but that's a risk you take when hitchhiking. Hitchhiking?? Really? This day & age? They'll catch the guy in a few years after he slips up.

Hitchhiking is commonplace where I live. I think it's much safer here in general though, less crime then most of the mainland

It's extremly dangerous. Your getting into a vehicle with someone you don't know who could be a Socio or Psychopath. They can drug you, lock you in, attack you, and many, MANY worse things.

I totally agree that it's dangerous. I was just stating that it's very common here to see hitchhikers. I'm not usually one to pick them up but I pass at least a few every day.

Isn't it illegal there? I know here it is and in California.

I had to look it up. Apparently, it is illegal here but I've never seen it enforced. Public transportation on the Big Isle sucks which is probably why the police here seem to allow it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:18 AM

Hmmmm... wonder if the perp will slip up sometime and get caught? But I must ask, who in the hell hitchhikes anymore? She didn't deserve death by no means but that's a risk you take when hitchhiking. Hitchhiking?? Really? This day & age? They'll catch the guy in a few years after he slips up.

Hitchhiking is commonplace where I live. I think it's much safer here in general though, less crime then most of the mainland

It's extremly dangerous. Your getting into a vehicle with someone you don't know who could be a Socio or Psychopath. They can drug you, lock you in, attack you, and many, MANY worse things.

I totally agree that it's dangerous. I was just stating that it's very common here to see hitchhikers. I'm not usually one to pick them up but I pass at least a few every day.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/16/12 12:51 PM

Sometimes I cant see the forest for the trees.

The beautiful people,
the beautiful people,
its all relevant,
to the size of your steeple,
you cant see the forest for the trees,
you cant smell your own chit on your knees.

-Marilyn Manson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

Hey you, what do you see? Something beautiful, something free?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:39 AM
Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 06/16/12 05:52 AM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25