Community > Posts By > greeneyedlady42

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:17 PM
I love a capable man who can plan a get-away or sneak around and make something eventful. Like a picnic on a rooftop. Someone who is good at planning and receiving little special moments.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:47 AM
Hey "T" - what a great insight into part of you.

Great write and wonderful visuals throughout. Thank you for sharing!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:42 AM
What a very profound write with alot of undertones blended in. I love the rythm of it.
Very excellent descriptions...

I would say perfect but "I know how you hate that!!"

LOL

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:20 PM
You too Gator!-

AND...To all my mingle friends ( you know who you are!)flowerforyou

Sending some love out -

And the Most love out to my son in the Air Force and all our Troops
at home and abroad!!!:thumbsup:

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:49 PM
You are right "firstcome"..You hit the nail on the head for sure. Just like I told my newly married daughter love is.....

Love is the ability and willingness to forgive when you are hurt.
love doesn't mean we wont hurt each other...we are human, and we all have our frailties. Love does not keep a scorecard of wrongs but begins each day as new. It does not go to bed angry and it doesnt have unrealistic expectations. It is not a competition, but survives only through teamwork.
True love forgives quickly, gives freely and doesnt wait for what you can do for me but seeks to do for you.
If you go into a relationship looking for what you will get rather than what you can give you will be disappointed.
Love never expects someone to pay for another persons mistakes or failures..Instead it is honest, supportive and kind.
Love strives to learn something new everyday about each other, and remembers the smallest things mean the most, and those things cannot be bought with money.

In todays world of microwave it, give it to me now, drive thru it, and dispose of it when you are finished mentality we have lost the ability to anticipate loves "firsts". That first touch or kiss, the first time of holding hands. People meet today and tomorrow they've already moved in together. I for one Love the firsts.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:52 PM
That is awesome descriptive writing!
I lived in abuse and I know all those feelings.

You did a fabulous job relaying and releasing.
You are right this IS the most supportive site as far as poems and writing.

Thats why Im here too.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:51 PM
DID you say long time oldie??

<<<< Raises hands "WooHoo" Im so there with ya!

Really great words "T" as usual you struck my heart strings!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:48 AM
As far as for myself- I do not have any. Many times Ive toy'd with the idea getting something tiny and discreet but then I think- Nahh!

I do not mind a tattoo or two on a man... But as far as looking like a coloring book- for me that is a turn off. For some reason it makes me almost hurt to look at that much (like a whole sleeve) on one person.
That is just my personal opionion.
Never know, I may get that small one ----one day.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:44 AM
A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike," the cop said, "Did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.

The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got, "Did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa his *** goes on the rear end of the horse, not on top."

greeneyedlady42's photo
Thu 11/26/09 07:58 PM
The holidays are my favorite time of the year- I do however remain Thankful even if it isnt a Holiday...
They are bittersweet for me as I have had some family pass away and it isnt the same without them. But I also have new members to ( my new son in law and my grandson Micheal) They bring joy and smiles.

I too have not had a partner for several years now- I could have had someone, but it would have been less than I deserve.

It has been my tradition- to raise my family that the "things" arent what holidays are about- and no matter how bad you may think you have it at the moment there are always people who are without out the basic essentials. So we spend the holidays doing for others and that is the greatest reward. Random anonymous gifts to neighbors or folks less fortunate always seems to make me feel I get way more than I give. its a great feeling.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 11/24/09 08:09 PM
It is tough- Im greatful to have job. Being a single parent with one still at home (last year in high school) and raising my 8 month old grandson it has really been tight. Right now any "cushion" I had is gone- just trying to make it til tax refund season. So maybe I can breathe alittle easier.
I have more bills than paycheck and its just the basics. Nothing fancy. Nothing I dont need. Had a family meeting the other night
to refresh everyone on ways to keep the power bill down and reminders not to be wasteful.

It bothers me to see so many out of work-
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 11/24/09 08:02 PM
Welcome Lou!!

Nice to have you here...
Have a great Thankgiving!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:39 PM
That is awe inspiring and very touching- as always such a thought filled write.

Im sure you miss him very much.
Isnt it wonderful though to have someone impact our lives so deeply?
Fantastic tribute...

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 11/23/09 04:25 AM
Thanks "T"

for the kind words-

You're precious!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:24 PM
Awww- That was so beautiful and so well written "T".

You are such a love bug..smitten

You are always so king and thoughtful.God Bless you!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:20 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. We have alot of fun here and there are some great people to hang out with in the forums.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:34 PM
All wonderfull compliments.....

Yes KC you said it- To the somedays!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 11/21/09 06:54 PM
Welcome to Mingle Ecplise

Nice to have you here.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 11/21/09 06:52 PM
Thank you very much -blushing

For now a dream- But who knows someday it may be reality...

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 11/21/09 05:29 PM
She never states whether it was her parents that said that to her- or maybe it was someone she knows- who is not an adult.

There is no reason for a parent to ever say that to anyone much less their children.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25