Community > Posts By > greeneyedlady42

greeneyedlady42's photo
Thu 07/29/10 08:54 PM

Soft hands, warm heart- it's a fantasy come true
Late night shadows from candlelight, dancing over you;
Music softly playing, caresses on my skin
Trying to play hard to get, but you wiggled in.
Hands that skim my body lines, sighs that say it all
Beads glisten on intertwined limbs, ready for a fall.
Mangled sheets- bodies move, to a rhythm devine
Deep and soft, wet kisses- in places so sublime.
No time to think, just feelings, I never knew I had
Trying hard to be so good, but enjoying being bad.
Swept away as lovers are, here there's no restraint
What a lovely picture of love the two of us will paint.
Fragrant waves of lingering air, smell the scent of your skin
No pleasure can compare, to the one of letting you in...
In this moment you are mine, and certainly I am yours
The passion two lovers make, when behind closed doors.
How I pray this bond we share will never ever end
I long to hear, every night- your whispers in the wind...

11-21-2009

TAL

greeneyedlady42's photo
Thu 07/29/10 08:49 PM
When I first met you- I thought you were a dream-
Cooler than the mountain air, crisp as an open stream…
The twilight had nothing on the sparkle in your eyes;
I fell fast and deep for you, don’t know why I’m surprised.

You took my hand that first time, you captured me right then
And I knew as we walked you’d become my closest friend;
The one that makes me feel so safe, so beautiful and loved-
Sent by the Father above to redeem my faith in love.

Love in its purest form, that gives more than it takes
Patient and kind and always sure -the kind that Heaven makes
Wild and free it captured me with a love that cant be tamed
I love you with a passion - ignited by your flame.

You are the man I long to be with-
I love you with all my heart
Tressia

7-12-2010

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:35 PM
Welcome to Mingle!!waving

Nice to have you here....Hope you make lotz of friends!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:31 PM
Success isnt always about things. For me success is the day to day way you carry yourself. In todays society its too easy to be impulsive.
Success for me would be someone with self control and discipline, a person who behaves with character and integrity.
Cars rust houses get reposessed, but your children will reflect the kind of person YOU are. Being an honest person who treats people with dignity should be considered successful.
I guess everyone has their own measuring stick to go by.

Ive never been a materialist person. So fancy crap doesnt impress me.
Show me some "soul".

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:21 PM
It is frustrating to work so hard and be dedicated and feel "overused"...

The sad thing is salary or no salary, employers would be wise to note that if they burn out their good workers who are reliable and hardworking who will they have to fall back on.

With this ecomony we are in, it is easy for companies to feel they can treat you however they want and you know there are people out there needing jobs. You dont want to be one of those people but
there is a line as to how much one person can stand,

You have to do whats best for you, and you are thinking it through that is the first step,

greeneyedlady42's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:14 PM
Great poem "T" -

SOmetimes you just gotta take life by the horns....I like your attitude.
Get on with yer bad self!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 03/20/10 04:32 PM
Im not old- Ive just had a lot of Birthdays, drinker

got another one around the bend in a couple of weeks.

Of course things arent as well proportioned as they once were- but
Im hanging in there pretty good for 46!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:56 PM
The campaign slogan WAS:

Change is coming!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 03/20/10 06:02 AM
You seem like a very intense person- The pattern on your face reminds me of a race on Star Trek- Tho right now I cant remember the name--Hmmm...Ill think on it a bit.

Anyway, Like was stated in an earlier comment- we all have our exentricities ( we're odd) but we have a great time here.

Welcome to Mingle...

greeneyedlady42's photo
Fri 03/19/10 07:53 PM
Hitting and spanking are two totally different things- this is where talking to your kids and beginning that communication very early in childhood. You cant wait to start disciplining them when they are 12

I tell my sons raising their kids that they need to love their children but the kids need to know who is in charge. They need to feel safe.

Make it clear what the rules are and what warrants a spanking. Pick your battles. I always talked to my kids before and after- and they could usually tell me when they were getting that brand of discipline
because they knew they had broken the rules.

I think our youth are misguided alot of times by not spanking.
There are no consequences to their actions and if there are they arent taught to think about them. I was spanked- and really hated the process but it really taught me to think before acting. It kept me from going astray. Never was in trouble with the law and neither were any of my kids.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Fri 03/19/10 07:08 PM
Hey I will be 46 in a couple of weeks and Im no where NEAR middle aged. Its a state of mind...

And yes there are some women who carry alot of baggage and blame...
I limit my baggage to one small carry on-LOL.

I think women get programmed, and they get scared that life will pass them by without their perfect match. For me I got so stiffled up in shoving down all the parts of me that came natural because someone told me this or someone said that...eventually I forgot who I was buried under all that "up tightness". My heart was so walled up and I couldnt figure out why no one was hanging around.
Then I remembered what fun I used to be. How I used to never let people tell me what to do or who to be- I made my own choices and lived with them.

It wasnt until I decided to live my life everyday without limits- without expectations, to just take each day and run with it...that I met the most wonderful person I have ever known.
I made the decision to do the OPPOSITE of what I would normally do
and poof- there he was.
Dating younger does have its advantages-but they are fleeting most of the time. Give me wisdom, patience and experience any day!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Thu 03/18/10 05:04 PM
Aawww!!! Congratulations to you and your love!

Its such a great feeling...Im so happy for you two!!

:banana:

greeneyedlady42's photo
Wed 03/17/10 07:45 PM
Excellent writing "T"- way to show some heart, man.

(((hugs)))

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:58 AM
There is no position for me as far as a persons race- but I do look at their ability and their qualifications to do a job is what really speaks to me.

Legally Obama hasnt even proven he's a natural born citizen- WHY?
Be cause he has an agenda. There have been many years of preperation for this man to take office of President- and many other people fighting to keep him there-WHY?

Everything he's tried to do has backfired and now he wants to overhaul healthcare-? WHOA, I dont think I want him touching healthcare.
He is very elloquent, seems to say all ther ight things and if you noticed in the last few appearances he has his jacket off with his sleeves rolled up, to visually give the effect that he's hard at work...for us all...but is what he's doing working? Apparently not- people are still losing jobs, America is losing all the way around.
Banks are greedy, schools are closing, and our economy is whirling at an alarming rate right down the tubes.

If our "leaders" truly cared about these great United States, they would all take pay cuts so that schools wouldnt close and teachers could do their jobs. Public schools would be good enough for their kids and grandkids just as they expect it is good enough for ours.
They expect us to live on a meager 22,000 a year income so I say why cant they do it too?

I think a single mom should be President, Some one who knows how to be practical and keep a home running with no nonsence...

Just my opinion.

greeneyedlady42's photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:33 AM
I agree with Msharmony- I like to establish communication on a friendship level before getting together on a "date" - that way all of the small talk is out of the way.
That is a pretty important subject, whether you want kids or not...
Im going to be 46 and my kids are grown...most of the time men arent really looking to have kids at this stage of life, but if they are Id like to know early so I can RUN!!! LOL

greeneyedlady42's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:26 PM
Great writing "T"...

Had my own bout with the bottle many years ago. Its over now and I dont need to drink anymore, I will never, however forget the anguish that led me to my lowest point. It wasnt pretty but I can honestly speak from experience and experience is the greatest teacher.

Freedom I believe comes with age and learning life as you go. Some lessons are painful...You gotta pick your battles and dont sweat the small stuff!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:22 PM
What well written words about such a sad thing.

Love the poem Ms Teddy-as always you write your heart.

(((hugs)))

greeneyedlady42's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:27 AM
I think as you age you begin to realize whats important. You over come alot of hangups and labels and you are just more comfortable with yourself. Confidence is VERY attractive.
When you know your body and arent afraid to ask for what feels good hey thats just HOT.
Men like a woman who knows what she wants is can show you how to get there if you arent quite sure.LOL

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 03/09/10 06:49 PM
Thank you all- Im glad you celebrate in the rantings of a love sick heart-LOL..
Its been a long time coming and you know what? I deserve it!!
SOooo I will take it and run like HE11!

And special thanks to you "T"- you are a sweetheart.. Love you too, man!!

greeneyedlady42's photo
Tue 03/09/10 06:44 PM
"when I was a reflection of your joy"--I really love this line

What and amazing description....This is a great poem.

Bravo!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25