Community > Posts By > DarCWQ

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:55 PM
stolen image

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 01:50 AM

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first. –truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair -

(c)Ainia/5/5/2015

Lol, you trying to claim copyright on that are you?

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:11 AM

Got a spare million dollars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHSm0gBZLc

Here's a good one of the "shaker" in action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89I7pQSMjA

Loving this shaker clip...thanks mate...drinker

No probs, to me those older cars are the real cars and they sound like real cars too.
Not like these plastic things they make nowdays that sound like an overgrown blowfly.

Another good one of the shaker movement when the engine is working hard, a run around Bathurst in a GTHO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toLPTjE1GZk

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 04:38 AM
Got a spare million dollars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHSm0gBZLc

Here's a good one of the "shaker" in action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89I7pQSMjA

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:14 AM
Just tried to find the pics of the other cars I've had but can't, looks like the ex might have scored them.

Had a Holden HT Monaro for a while, 253 under the hood.
And a Holden HX wagon, also 253.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:00 AM
Edited by DarCWQ on Sat 04/25/15 12:01 AM
To be one of the cool guys you had to have a spoiler.....
One of my cars was Ford XC four door...302 as well....nice car...emerald green....

Yeah that's true, as well as the spoiler there was the manditory sun-roof and the stone flectors.
Lol remember the stone flectors that used to go along under the sil panel?
Looked cool but got snagged on every driveway speed bump etc. etc. they were taken over.

EDIT: fixed typo

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:45 PM

That's a nice car, but it would look a lot better without the rear spoiler, I think? Still a good car though!

I looked at it with the spoiler on and off many times & decided it looked better with it on, lol.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:22 PM
Cool thread Mikey :thumbsup:

Here's a pic of what was my pride and joy for a few years, not real good quality as I don't have a scanner, just snapped a pic of the print with a digital camera.

XB Falcon 500 Hardtop, '74 model, 302 Windsor engine 4 speed manual transmission.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 11:27 PM
Animals don't WANT to live or die. They don't understand the concept.

And one of the things that separates us from animals, is the fact that they DON'T have feelings and emotions..

Why do dogs appear happy to see their masters when they haven't seen them for a while?

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:25 PM
✓ Honesty

Yes indeed...honesty...is using your own picture on your profile whoa

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:08 PM
I understand your point of developing expectations based on experience. However, I don't believe that you can start a new relationship where trust in that person is governed by violated trust of previous relationships.

No I don't either, and I wouldn't.
It'd be foolish to trust or not trust a new partner based on behaviour of a previous one.
Any relationship that started with that attitude would be doomed to failure before it even began.

It would be advisable to go into a new relationship with an understanding that you have certain expectations that cannot be violated under any circumstance. The responsibility of commitment to each other falls on both of you.

Yes it would and yes it does.

I'm not saying that your expectations are unreasonable, but I think it will be a hindrance in accepting another person in your life. For instance, if the person you're interested in cheated on a previous partner but fully admits they made a mistake and would never do it again, would you be able to accept that. If you didn't, I think you would be hard pressed to find another partner that you could trust, as most of us who are divorced or single in the later stage of life are either a victim or the perpetrator of unfaithfulness.

I've never been in that situation and I guess I'd have to cross that bridge if I came to it.
A lot of variables would come into play there no doubt and until I was faced with a similar situation and had taken the time to think it over properly, I couldn't give an honest answer as to what choice I'd make.
I prefer to think of things as a 'clean slate' for each other when starting a new relationship with someone.
There's always a chance a new (or any) relationship will go bad for one reason or another but if you do find that special someone I believe it's a chance well worth taking.

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:20 AM

i think the point that I'm trying to make is broadly missed here is that none of us are infallible. We all make mistakes and those mistakes fall into a wide range of critical to insignificant consequence. Yes, cheating is the most often violated rule of a relationship but Love in it's truest form can prevail all circumstances when both can recognize and reconcile over the violation. It's not an easy one, but to draw a line in the sand based on your own level of tolerance and assuming "once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater" or any other preconceived notions, you're not giving your partner the benefit of a doubt and you are placing limits on your love. You are willing to risk all that you had together over a single circumstance even to the point that odds are good you will never find another love like what you have with that partner. Which is easier? To reconcile your differences and continue with a known and valued relationship that you have already established with that partner, or start all over in hopes of finding another that will be equal or better. Hoping that person wont cheat on you or you won't fall into your owns selfishness and cheat on him/her.

I wasn't assuming anything when I said 'once a cheater always a cheater'.
I've gained that belief from my own experiences, and I certainly gave the benefit of the doubt, to more than one partner and more than once.
But I won't again, cheat once it's over, no exceptions.
I don't believe I place any limits on my love for someone, if you truly love someone I don't think you can just love that someone "up to a limit".
But I do place a limit on what I will endure to keep a relationship alive with someone, no matter how much I love them, and cheating breaks that limit.

Neither choice is easier, reconciling or starting over.
They are both difficult choices for many reasons.
Tried both choices and came to the conclusion that as painful as it is, starting over is a better option than being hurt over and over again by someone you're deeply in love with.

Do I believe I'll find again the kind of love I had with that partner?
I don't know, maybe, maybe not.
But there's also the possibility I'll find someone and have a better, stronger love and relationship than previously...

no photo
Sat 04/11/15 12:44 AM

now I see why so many are single, people are just not accepting the mistakes in relationships. In order to get someone to commit, who you love, who has been damaged, you might have to take a few shots to make it a successful relationship , communicating and finding the solution to the behavior, it is than, that you finally decide weather to stay and fight it through or just wait forever for that perfect love.

I think most people can accept mistakes made by others in relationships.
That's a part of what makes a relationship healty.
But some 'mistakes' as you call them really do cross the line.
Cheating is an example of that for a lot of people, it's a very nasty, hurtful thing to do to someone and to have done to you.
There are no excuses for it, though no doubt if caught the excuses tend to flow fast and freely when the guilt starts to kick in.
IMO the cheater knows exactly what they are doing, and they chose to do one of the lowest things you can do to the person they're supposed to be in a loving, trusting relationship with.
Unfortunately sometimes it takes a devastating event like that to reveal someone's true nature.

Cheating is still a mistake. Making the wrong choices at a point in time in your relationship. If it becomes repeatedly a problem then yes, you have not reconciled the mistake and you can never rebuild your partners trust.

As I mentioned it's something that crosses the line for a lot of people, they won't tolerate it even once, and I don't blame them, I won't either.
Wrong choice...perhaps, but it's still a conscious decision made by the cheater to do such a thing.
I'm well aware that some people can rebuild relationships after a cheating episode but in my own experiences I've found once a cheater, always a cheater.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 11:54 PM

now I see why so many are single, people are just not accepting the mistakes in relationships. In order to get someone to commit, who you love, who has been damaged, you might have to take a few shots to make it a successful relationship , communicating and finding the solution to the behavior, it is than, that you finally decide weather to stay and fight it through or just wait forever for that perfect love.

I think most people can accept mistakes made by others in relationships.
That's a part of what makes a relationship healty.
But some 'mistakes' as you call them really do cross the line.
Cheating is an example of that for a lot of people, it's a very nasty, hurtful thing to do to someone and to have done to you.
There are no excuses for it, though no doubt if caught the excuses tend to flow fast and freely when the guilt starts to kick in.
IMO the cheater knows exactly what they are doing, and they chose to do one of the lowest things you can do to the person they're supposed to be in a loving, trusting relationship with.
Unfortunately sometimes it takes a devastating event like that to reveal someone's true nature.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:06 PM

for last 1 year what he is trying or planning to buy it ,gift him that..
I think he wil be happy den...

Cool, there's a Miss World contestant from Turkey on Mingle noway

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 06:32 AM

Could be they're fishing to see if they've got a live number or not.
Possibly for spam/scam purposes.
textfree.com domain is up for sale & was known as a service scammers used a couple of years ago, not sure why a number would be claiming to be from that domain now though, unless maybe there's an app for it still floating around.
I'd block the numbers & if it keeps happening with other numbers I guess I'd contact the authorities about it.

Ahhhh ok thank youflowerforyou

No probs, looks like there is still an app around called textfree, but comes from pinger.com not textfree.com so it could be anybody's guess where your mystery calls might have come from - http://pinger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203619694-Info-for-Parents-What-is-Textfree-How-does-it-work-

As far as I know they won't give out where a call/text originates from without orders from the relevant authorities.

The old textfree.com used to give people ability to text for free anonymously using the internet, scammers soon caught on of course & annoyed people with it.
Quite possibly there's not much you can do but block the numbers unless it keeps happening.
Joe's idea is a good one and what they have to say could possibly put your mind at ease.

no photo
Fri 04/10/15 06:11 AM
Could be they're fishing to see if they've got a live number or not.
Possibly for spam/scam purposes.
textfree.com domain is up for sale & was known as a service scammers used a couple of years ago, not sure why a number would be claiming to be from that domain now though, unless maybe there's an app for it still floating around.
I'd block the numbers & if it keeps happening with other numbers I guess I'd contact the authorities about it.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:58 PM
Love never dies.
When the universe ends and the last star burns out, love will be all that remains...

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 08:18 AM
Had a problem with clouds where I am in Western Queensland too, managed to score a few pics worth keeping though.
Missed totality altogether because of the cloud but I think it was only around 5 or 6 minutes long this time.
Gave up and went home well before it was finished, cloud got too thick.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:34 AM
You am a Neurosurgeons eh.
Must be an interesting career, what's one of them do?