Community > Posts By > DarCWQ

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 01:49 AM
Edited by DarCWQ on Sat 07/04/15 01:55 AM

Allergic to ignorance drinks

Allergic to people who don't know the meaning of the word 'honest' :thumbsup:

Ok I will bite how did you figure this out???
good to see you out here

Hello Rains,

Lol, yeah I guess I should explain...merely having a dig at a user I believe is just another scammer.
In the profile's About Me there's the words "Straight ,,honest and good"
The first image I checked was....erm....borrowed, didn't bother checking the rest :)

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:26 PM
Allergic to ignorance drinks

Allergic to people who don't know the meaning of the word 'honest' :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:11 AM
Edited by DarCWQ on Fri 07/03/15 03:44 AM
Couple from Western Queensland the night they were the closest together...

If I got those links right clicking on them should make them open full-sized.
Cheers

Edit: Nope that didn't work trying again...and again...sigh...again, lol.
Looks like we can't make clickable thumbnails work here, oh well full sized it is then :)

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 01:20 PM
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Rains.
Hoping you have a speedy recovery & best wishes to you and Pancho.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:34 AM
You're welcome drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:26 AM
Perhaps just click View > Zoom > Zoom In until the desired size is reached on those couple of pages?
FF should hold that setting for those pages.
You can also set a minimum text size for all pages in Preferences > Content > Fonts and Colours > Advanced > Minimum Font Size's dropdown list.

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 03:28 AM
My thought is the world would probably be better off without people like Hagee.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:47 AM

I am a newbie also, about two weeks ago :)))

Change the first letter of your username to an "F" :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:53 AM
Here's one of my favourites...

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body - but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of dust, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, yelling loudly "Woohoo, what a ride"

Hunter S. Thompson

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:22 AM
Edited by DarCWQ on Sat 06/13/15 09:22 AM
Well you could start by being honest.
Instead of using the image you've stolen try using your own.
Medical doctor eh?
Yes of course you are.

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 04:49 AM

That's one I took in 2008, cold night, steam coming off water from a warm artesian bore.
He appears to be looking straight at where my vehicle was parked.
Pareidolia maybe?

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 11:54 PM

Hello

Hello scammer!
Sorry to hear you passed away a few years ago whoa

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:53 PM
Lol, me too.
Like any of these types of images I guess it's possible it's a UFO, but I'm not convinced.
They're easy to replicate, the tail or 'tentacles' always points directly away from the light source.
Same happens at night with an over exposed light source, moon, street light etc..

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 11:39 AM
Lens flare :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 03:03 AM
Thanks Dat,

I wasn't sure if those with the Godly powers were aware of it or not, looks like they were drinker

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:41 PM
Edited by DarCWQ on Sun 05/31/15 10:47 PM
Hello All,

Seems to be some sort of issue happening with profile photos I thought I should mention.
A lot don't display until I click on them both in my own profile and other profiles also, including my own main image that I see is no longer visible on the forum, emails etc..
Where the thumbnail should be it just says "Thumbnail".
Only started in the last 12 or so hours whatever it is, I haven't changed or edited any images, changing to another main picture it displays ok but changing back to the one that used to work the same happens & it's not visible.

Something that may or may not be related, since the last upgrade I've noticed that when viewing someone's profile either clicking Next Photo or Previous Photo links or clicking the image itself to view another image it's sometimes very slow to respond, can take up to 10 or more seconds before the picture changes to the desired one.
That appears to be random, sometimes it works ok & the changing of images is instant, other times it's slow.

Cheers

EDIT: now I see my profile pic is showing on the forum etc. & the word thumbnail is no longer showing instead of the images on mine and other profiles, lol, the changing between pics though is still slow at the moment.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 01:02 PM
Edited by DarCWQ on Wed 05/27/15 01:06 PM
**** happens...

Stupid censorer thingy...whoa

S-h-*-t happens...

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:45 AM

Hi, Let me introduce my self again am :heart: brown , am new on here trying to make new acquintance here. What re' your likes and dislikes? hope our meeting here will result something positive in future. Look forward to hear from you soon

No you're not, you're just another piece of garbage who's stolen images in order to try and scam people.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=205064&sid=bc108dd2f87749c732c9bd5d8b44b441#p205064

Me, I'm from Australia.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 12:17 AM
Nice copy/paste.

As long as the human population is permitted to breed unchecked any attempts to 'fix' the environment are token at best.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 06:29 AM

Just curious, has anyone ever phoned one of these phone numbers that you get in PMs? Just for the heck of it?

Would they really be their own phone numbers, I wonder? I mean, you wouldn't send out your own number randomly to just anyone unless it was a burner? Or are these numbers as fake as the people who send them?

And do women send their phone numbers to you guys as well?

Women, or I guess I should say scammers pretending to be women, do send phone numbers to us.
I find the same thing as germanchoclate1981 mentions, ask them to keep talking on Mingle and they mysteriously vanish.

I've had a few that don't even bother to say hello in the first message, they just leave a number and nothing else.
So I take their number and sign them up on a couple of sites for text messaging alerts, news headlines, health tips during their pregnancy, stuff like that.
Not sure if it annoys them or not but it makes me feel better shades

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8