Talk It Over - Grayson Hugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Db3scgx3M

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:35 AM
Wondering Where The Lions Are - Bruce Cockburn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Lpx6JIMmk

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:00 AM
Expecting people not to update their computers is bad advice.

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 03:15 AM
Nearly all of the conversations I've had since joining up a few weeks ago have been initiated by the Ladies.
I certainly don't see 'desperate' when reading their messages.
I think a lot would depend on the content of the message, the only ones I might call desperate, and they seem more pushy than desperate, are the scammers.

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:16 PM
And Then There Were None sad2

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 08:12 AM
I'd be at the opposite end of the scale to only the police having guns.
I don't have any bench rest records so I guess I'd go for a 9.9.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 02:28 PM
Similar to XP it's done with Win7.
You'll need a Win7 install disc or repair disc to make it work.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/reset-password-windows-7.htm

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 01:56 PM
You're welcome shades

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 01:34 PM
I don't think it's bonkers at all, I know when I was a kid and the much anticipated camping trip was cancelled for some reason or other, camping in the back yard was the next best thing.
Even though it was only the back yard us kids had a good time.

no photo
Fri 08/08/14 07:54 AM
The ex Mrs had one of these phone calls a few of years ago.
She handed the phone to me after trying to explain to the caller we weren't interested but he seemed insistent we had some serious problems with our Windows 7.
Very professional sounding chap he was, spoke English with a strong accent, there were dogs barking, kids screaming & people yelling in the background etc..
I kept asking him for some kind of proof he was who he claimed to be, he gave me the web address of some company in the UK that sold ski equipment I think it was.
I kept asking him how he knew there was a problem with our computer but he wouldn't answer that, he insisted he could show me what the problem was if I followed closely his instructions.

So I played along a bit more, he kept saying "do this, this, this and this" and I kept saying "but I can't find that or that or that" so he tried a few other things & I kept telling him I couldn't find what he wanted me to click, this went on for about 10 minutes then he appeared to lose it as he got quite upset.
Poor fella, started yelling at me in some gibberish I couldn't understand though I'd guess most of it was bad language, all this while the dogs, kids & others were still being noisy in the background, real professional, not quite what you'd expect from a Microsoft tech department.

After ranting and raving a bit more he ended up hanging up on me :laughing:
What I didn't tell him was the reason I couldn't find any of the things he wanted me to click on was because I was using a Linux Ubuntu operating system, not Windows.
Haven't had any more of those types of phone calls since then rofl

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:12 AM

Hey folks, can you provide me with the browser and operating system you are using?

FireFox 31.0
Linux Lite 2.0

no photo
Thu 08/07/14 08:27 AM
Application Error

Sorry, but there was a problem handling your request. The Mingle2 team has been notified of the error. Please try again later.

I've been getting that message when trying to open an incoming mail.
Only from a new contact by the looks of it, someone else I've mailed previously I can open their incoming messages ok.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 12:18 PM
Pretty crappy photo & the only one I got between rain & wind problems, shows Saturn a few seconds before it went behind the moon.
No doubt around the web tomorrow there should be some good photos of the event.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 06:03 AM
Yeah they should get a good view from the N.T., it's been raining here since just after I posted earlier, lol, tipical of what happens here when there's an eclipse of the sun, moon or a planet in the last few years.
I'm not sure how long the eclipse lasts for, it's possible by now it'll be already over where I am.
I got to see it go behind the moon though so it wasn't a total waste of time.

no photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:37 AM
Hey All,

Any Aussies out and about if you're interested in the night sky have a look at the moon, it's about to eclipse Saturn.

Cheers

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:04 PM
Summer Rain - Belinda Carlisle

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:00 PM
The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

no photo
Fri 07/25/14 09:20 PM
Hmmm....my picture was removed, link location has changed for some reason, wonder why that happened, trying again...

no photo
Fri 07/25/14 07:31 AM
Hello,

If you view someone's profile you'll see Online Now! shown up near their picture if they are online at the time.

no photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:29 AM
All Summer Long - Kid Rock

One of my favourites :thumbsup: