Community > Posts By > DarCWQ

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:28 AM
buy what if .. He's just afraid to say he likes me? What to do?

It could just be he's a little shy.
If you really want to know then ask him straight up.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:15 AM
Might be a driver issue, sometimes updating the driver can fix these types of problems.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 11:39 PM

I'd probably try recording with no noise supression or filters in use, then use the Effects to clean it up.

Okay, I'll give that a whirl!

Thank you for your advice!
flowerforyou

No probs Crystal, good luck with it.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 11:06 AM
I'd probably try recording with no noise supression or filters in use, then use the Effects to clean it up.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 01:31 PM

Hello my sweet woman ,I want to know you better and deeper,I want to meet you I wait for you......................

Hey Liz waving

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 02:26 PM

Hi is probably looking for a backup, just in case whoa

Put your own photo up, just in case whoa

Yep, 15 results on TinEye.com alone

All 3 of them are stolen, been reported :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 02:19 PM

Hi is probably looking for a backup, just in case whoa

Put your own photo up, just in case whoa

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 02:02 AM
I was wondering how long it would take before the request for money would come.
At least you made it to the third email before you asked, that's something I guess.
What's that, I'm mistaken you say?
Just like you mistakenly sent me pictures of Lada Kravchenko instead of yourself eh?
huh

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 11:48 PM
No Quokkas where I live, few Reds around though...

no photo
Sun 03/08/15 02:17 PM
Quokka anyone?

http://australianetworknews.com/australians-are-taking-selfies-with-quokkas-with-awesome-results/

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 07:47 AM

I understand that not everybody is proficient in spelling, but how do so many people come up with the same words, that aren't really words ? What the heck is the meaning of 'pionate' and 'compionate' ? These words aren't in Websters dictionary, yet there are many, many women who use these words in describing themselves.

Those 2 words are the Mingle software being politically correct by removing the three letters a & s & s whoa
Lazy coding I guess, software programmed to remove all instances instead of just the combination on it's own.

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 11:13 PM

The world is not over populated, at least not if you compare uninhabited areas to population.

The world is overpopulated, comparing uninhabited areas to population isn't an accurate reflection of how many people the world could sustain as there's good reason why some areas remain uninhabited.

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:28 PM
*sigh*....do you honestly think you can convince me you are a real person?

Look at the picture on the right of this page - (link omitted so it don't breach forum rules)

Look familiar?
Oh yes, that's right, it's one of the pictures you are using in your fake profile.
That picture has been used before by known dating scammers, which is why it's on a site that lists known dating scammers...idiot.

Not to worry though, I reported your profile to Mingle2 admin earlier, now thanks to your stupidity I have a phone number and an additional email address to report to the dating scammer site, thanks for that :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 12:28 PM
You seem to be an Olympus fan like I. Started SLR photography with an Olympus OM-2s way back in 1979, and have mostly stuck with Olympus mainly bcos they fit snugly in my hands. I currently use an Olympus OM-D/E-M5 for my outdoor photography since 2012. Its design reminds me of the my first SLR, the OM-2s, which I still have with me but it's almost difficult to find film,
and I dont think I'll ever part with. For my business related photography (1:1 and macro photography) I use a Leica X Vario (Typ 107) bought a year ago. I find the four-thirds format more suitable than the full size DSLRs.

Nice :)

My first & only experience with DSLR's the E520 is, I picked it up about 5 years ago, it was a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than the others around at the time.
It seems to be a pretty good all round camera.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 02:57 AM
I'd be wary of the software from those links Zippy.

2 of those links end up at the same executable (installer) & the 3rd one downloads a download manager type software that when you run it then wants to download the advertised program, but you have no confirmation what you'll be getting is what you actually want, in reality it could be downloading anything.

It seems like classic spammer/scammer hit n run tactics to me, sign up somewhere, blank profile, post once about a 'fantastic' product hoping to get people to download whatever it is, then vanish.
It would not surprise me if we hear no more from Marthaleer4.

The top link (the ucfix.com link), on the bottom of the page there's a "Sources and Citations" header with links underneath appearing to be reputable sources etc..
But if you mouse pointer the links they all start with www.ucfix.com....what that means is they are not reputable sources etc. but merely links to that same website deliberately created to make it appear the sources are credible.

If you want a good data recovery program to save that's legit & reliable with no hidden costs or scumware look into this one - PhotoRec.
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec

Cheers

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 09:23 PM
Thanks DarCWQ for these great photos, considering they were taken on a wind shaken tripod. The wind might have been quite strong to shake a heavy duty tripod like I use for outdoor photography.
I totally forgot that Technovative's photos were taken on an observatory telescope that caught the star in the Moon's background. Even a Leica 36 MP Professional camera with the longest telephoto lens would not have captured that detail!
Hope somebody who saw the Selenelion in North America posts photos here.
Thanks again DarCWQ.

You are welcome.
The forecast here for that evening was for light winds, so I left the heavy steel tripod I made myself at home, lesson learned I guess.
Used a Vanguard Tracker 4, total weight about 3.5 kg, excellent tripod but just doesn't cut it in strong winds.
Camera is an Olympus E520, using a 40 x 150 mm lens set at maximum zoom, focal length 150 mm.

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:50 AM
Here's a few blurry, poor quality pics I got from western Queensland.
Very windy where I was, I think it caused the camera & tripod to shake & no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to focus properly.
At least it wasn't cloudy or raining I suppose, which is what usually happens, lol.
The bottom one is during totality even though it doesn't look like it, the moon stayed brighter on the one side all through totality, also stayed more of an orange colour than I was expecting.
The last good one I saw some years ago was a lot redder in colour than it got last night.

Technovative, I would say that is a star in your pic.

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:35 AM
Here's a few from the October 8th eclipse, I'm not impressed at all with these, they are very poor quality compared to what I know the camera is capable of.

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 08:26 AM
Wow,amazing...,
I look forward for you new photos I already saw the eclipse 2 hrs ago.

Thanks, I'm just going through them now from tonight's eclipse.
The wind came up really strong out where I was and it appears it's caused the camera to shake on the tripod as nearly all of them look to be blurred.
I'd say the camera had trouble focusing properly because of the movement.

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:07 AM
beautiful

Thanks m3k4y