Community > Posts By > DarCWQ

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 08:56 AM

You are missing the point.Humans have a good way in distorting everything to justify their behavior and actions.

My point was about the choice of which animals are ok to eat and which are taboo. when if you think of it there is not much difference between them except for how they taste.

I think that depends on culture.
Some cultures eat animals western society classes as pets & would most likely never eat.
Other cultures treat as sacred animals we farm to feed the masses.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 03:09 AM
LOL, thank you Blondey111...I think...rofl

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 10:21 PM
Thanks People for replying and for your kind words.

A few hours ago I added a bit more to my profile's 'About' thingy, just updated it again smile2

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 12:13 PM

Wonderful profile.
You make the Outback sound like Heaven :-)

Thank you soufiehere.
I love living out here.
Somedays you just have to stop whatever you're doing and take in the view for a few minutes.

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 11:44 AM

I thought your profile was very nice. Maybe a little more details as far as what you look for in a partner? Welcome! Best wishes!

Thank you realcarebear, I shall do that.

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 09:17 AM
Thank you red_lace.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:23 PM
Hey People,

Any ideas or opinions on my profile?
I know from reading here I need to put some more pictures up, will do that over the next few days.
Just curious what people think of the rest of it, if I missed anything or whatever...

drinker

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 01:35 AM
Thanks Mike,

LOL, yes I've met a couple of fakes already apparently.
Google's image search was helpful for finding that out.
If their account has already been deactivated the first time you view it even if it's only a few minutes after they've messaged you is another good sign of a scam, especially if they leave an email and/or number & want you to contact them.

no photo
Fri 07/04/14 11:47 PM
Hello to All,

New to the site & forums, thought I'd drop in & say g'day from Western Queensland, Australia.

Cheers

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next