Community > Posts By > scottyoyeah

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:33 PM

how about the clean cut guys like myself?

your a man????????????????????????

i thought you were an ugly bird

i dont remember hearing that one before but i expect it from another guy lol

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:19 PM
how about the clean cut guys like myself?

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:36 PM

I dated a guy not even up to a year, dumped me and now want me to forgive him and come back, how sure is it that he wouldn't do the same

yeah i dont know but its what you feel really. i think once someone becomes an ex then they should stay an ex but thats my honest opinion.

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 01/08/10 05:30 PM
i end up finding someone just to be replaced by some other guy

scottyoyeah's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:38 PM

My fist post and I just have a few questions..
I never imagined dating in my 30s would be so much of a game..You go on a date and there is obvious chemistry..you hit it off really well..afterward you go home and its like a competition to see who will call or text first. Everyone is afraid they are going to scare someone off, afraid to say what they feel. If out send a text message longer than 3-5 words it must mean your obsessive. I just like to talk and communicate. .. men seem to flatter themselves too much thinking that if you text them a couple times a day that you are infatuated..lol.. I'm just looking for a really good friendship and not interested in a soulmate at this point.
Also, as far as sex goes..I mean if you want it, you want it..and just because a woman wants it doesn't mean that she is a slut...lol

I believe in being honest and upfront about what you want and hate playing these stupid games..

So answer me this, why is dating such a game?

the part about the phone calls and texts is so correct. i mean my last relationship that my girlfriend would call me and my phones off or something and i call back 5 minutes later and it just rings all the way to the answering machine lol.

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 11/20/09 12:23 PM
yeah honestly it sounds fishy in my opinion. just make sure you have the facts though before doing anything you might regret. i say you should ask him if you can see his myspace and if he refuses right away then hes hiding something.

scottyoyeah's photo
Sat 10/17/09 09:30 PM
it sounds like this guy is not worth your time. i mean he pretty much hinted to you that he wanted to be intimate with you but then denying it, you should have just never talked with him so he would have made a complete fool of himself.

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:26 PM
Edited by scottyoyeah on Fri 09/04/09 06:27 PM

a real man would have more sympathy and wouldnt talk about sex unless it was brought up by the other person. Just disassociated yourself with those types of people smile2

ya dont talk to guys with miniature wieners

people that usually bring something up like that in the first place is covering up for something like having a small wiener. Am i not correct?

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:20 PM
a real man would have more sympathy and wouldnt talk about sex unless it was brought up by the other person. Just disassociated yourself with those types of people smile2

scottyoyeah's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:09 AM
if people dont like it then they shouldnt use it.

scottyoyeah's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:29 AM
this guy is bad news and you need to call him up and tell him that you never want to talk to him again and say that he hurt your feelings. I mean this guy sounds abusive and it will only get worse if you keep going with this :(

scottyoyeah's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:21 AM
no crush

scottyoyeah's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:48 PM

Boy if yer brains were lard- they wouldn't grease a very big frying pan. I have your problem solved in one mighty gesture that you can relate to! Pppppppppppppfffffffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!! A couple of spaghetti and clam sauce farts and that motherfricker would be outta there coughin and gaggin with eyes watering so fast it would make your head swim! The answer is spaghetti and clam sauce farts. Second place would go to green chili and beer bratwurst farts. If you do them right with a few pickled eggs and some cheap beer- they smell like a dead corpse! Totally crap on this guy. Assblast him royally. Dude you're 6 foot four. Drop your pants and fart in his face. Tell the troublemaking dikless wonder that you heard he liked turdles and that you wanted to show him a little turdle head poking out. I bet he moves out the next day.

lol, if thats proven to work then i would totally do it in a heart beat. this guy pisses me off really bad frustrated

scottyoyeah's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:08 PM

lol, you are blind, maybe dumb...lol...If she really wanted you then it would be easy for her to move out of her place with him...For instance if he is still that possessive it is probably because she is still giving him either sex or leading him on...Most likely sex...She will deny it but like I said if it wasnt going on she wouldve been pissed about him being there just as much as you and found a way to move out...She seems to have a win win situation there...She'll probably ask you to hang out at your place from now on and thats just to mask the fact that he is still doing her...Use your head and make a stand...Its easy to ask a question and if she really has no plan on moving away from him then you'll have your answer...Period

This is quite amusing. well thank you for your advise but that still doesnt explain why she wanted to get me alone so bad. I still dont even know if this guy is abusive because she doesnt seem to like to talk about anything about him :(

scottyoyeah's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:36 PM

ok so this girl that seems so perfect in every way except she has an ex boyfriend which is also her current roommate. He went to his brothers house to give us some free time but he had different plans which was to **** block me the whole time mad how do i deal with this scab?

You can't, she has to do it it's her ex it's her job to make him understand he is an ex and to leave her alone.

she told him many times but he seems to not listen. she went as far as to tell him that she hates him and she never wants to see him ever again.

Ok, why you're with someone that still has an ex living with her is beyond comprehension. Obviously she likes him hanging around or else like any other normal person would have done is kick his butt out her apartment or move out of his.

And I don't think it's her telling him to stay out of her life, just think about it. If she really wanted him gone and wanted time with you she'd make it happen. That's just reality.

that might be true but she really seemed to be more fond of me then him.

scottyoyeah's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:27 PM

ok so this girl that seems so perfect in every way except she has an ex boyfriend which is also her current roommate. He went to his brothers house to give us some free time but he had different plans which was to **** block me the whole time mad how do i deal with this scab?

You can't, she has to do it it's her ex it's her job to make him understand he is an ex and to leave her alone.

she told him many times but he seems to not listen. she went as far as to tell him that she hates him and she never wants to see him ever again.

scottyoyeah's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:57 PM

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:52 PM
i wish i could help winking

scottyoyeah's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:01 PM
omg thats a really funny joke rofl

scottyoyeah's photo
Sat 08/08/09 12:46 PM
it happens. my girlfriend dated someone behind my back and then she pretended that we were never girlfriend and boyfriend. it just makes you wonder why someone can function like that and just ignore their current situation :(

Previous 1 3