Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:51 PM
Edited by DadCat on Thu 04/09/15 05:52 PM
I find myself enjoying who I am and where I've been.

I have not considered my age as much as my wisdom and applying that to the benefit of my child. My child enjoys my childish and playful behavior. I never forget to have the wonder and awe at this beautiful world.flowerforyou

... This year I'm thinking of wearing something sexy again, maybe my high heeled thigh boots. Got the legs for it.

I would love to see you in your boots Crystal drool mmmm. rrraaawwwr ... hawt!

DadCat's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:36 PM
Welcome to mingle.

You will meet people and earn their friendship by participating in our discussions.

Best to you.

DadCat's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:34 PM
Welcome and enjoy the ride.

DadCat's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:08 AM
Thank you all very much. I am humbled.blushing

DadCat's photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:10 AM
Edited by DadCat on Thu 04/09/15 12:13 AM
She asked me, "If I give you my love what will you do?"
I said to her:

"��You would know that someone will be there for you always.

You would understand my commitment and sacrifice to make sure you are always safe and cared for. I would give of myself to shelter you from the cold and make you warm when you shiver.

I will dance in the rain with you and play music for you to be happy when the world has been too much.

I will watch you sleep. I will listen to your heartbeat as I lay against your bosom when you hold me.

I will never forget that you are important.

You will know that you are loved each day.

I will care for you when you are sick and nurse you back to health.
I will hold your hand when you are scared and stand next to you as step out on the world. You will never feel lonely as I will be there to support you.

I will make your body feel ecstasy when we bond as a man and woman in making love.

I will hold you up when you are tired.

I will massage your feet and stroke you head when you are stressed.

I will kiss your forehead if you have a headache.

I will love you unconditionally.

I will love you even when we are angry at each other.

I will apologize when I make a mistake and hurt you.

I will bring you flowers on a Wednesday afternoon just because I love you."

She smiled back at me as I continued.

"We will rub noses together in the morning as we wake up. I will kiss you goodbye and tell you of my love each day as we part.

You will find a letter of love under your pillow when I am away from you. It will have the scent of my cologne and body as I will touch it to the nape of my neck before sealing it.

There will be gifts for your birthday at your feet when you wake up. Be careful not to push them off the bed!

I will make breakfast on Sunday morning with everything you want. You will have to tell if you want coffee or tea. I also need to know how you like your eggs cooked. Sunny side up or scrambled?

You may find flowers in the bed without any warning when you lay down to sleep. I will peel them off your face after you fall asleep.

I will find the places inside and outside of your body that excite you. I will know what makes you ticklish. I will keep it a secret and only use it to remind you that I love you.”

She said "��Those best words which I hear from you"�� with a smile.

"��I feel I will be a happiest woman on the world."�� she exclaimed.

"I will kiss you on every party of your body. You may have to remove some clothes for me to get to certain parts "��, I said with a wink.

"I will take photos of you in the morning and look at them during my day. I will take photos of you at night while you sleep. I will whisper in your ear at night my love for you.

I will run barefoot outside in the rain or snow to get your shoes that you left in the car.

We will make a beautiful baby together as a demonstration of our love. She will have the face of an angel as she will be created in love. I will caress your body as our child grows inside of you. I will be next to you and hold you as you deliver her to the world.
We will sing Happy Birthday to her the moment she is born. We will see God in her as she grows up.

There will be moments of joy and sorrow but never times of loneliness as you will have trust in the man you have given your love."

"Oh!"�� I added "��1 more thing."

"��I will spoon with you as we sleep together.

Do you know what spoon is?

I have many more things I will do for your love. There is not enough time to list them here. I have many more. I promise.

I hope you have learned what your love is worth to a man.

Do not underestimate yourself, your love or your beauty.

I will sleep now and dream of you."

DadCat's photo
Wed 04/08/15 07:23 PM
Someone else has been digging in the archives.

Kudos to you Ese.drinker

Debbie comes to mind first.

DadCat's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:29 AM

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?:smile:
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.:heart:

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:41 PM

Hi Mekay and Mikey.waving

It's great to see the :heart: love :heart: in this place.

I'm gonna hang out here for a while. The views in here are lovely.

Haha...no worries mate...its been a bit quiet here lately...hehe...drinker

I see you switched your profile pic. I was curious what age that was? I'm looking for more of mine.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:49 PM
Hi Mekay and Mikey.waving

It's great to see the :heart: love :heart: in this place.

I'm gonna hang out here for a while. The views in here are lovely.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:41 PM
Edited by DadCat on Tue 04/07/15 08:43 PM

She didn't show up for the court hearing about visitation and doesn't answer emails or texts. We're both disappointed brokenheart but not surprised :cry: .

Was promised a chat. Cancelled because they have guests instead. Left with expectations again only to be let down again sad2.

She drifted away after many letters. Now thinks I wasn't interested ohwell ???

The hot water is all gone and I need a shower. frustrated

Oh, almost forgot.... Told her how I feel. oops TMI dude.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:02 PM

I believe you can love someone without accepting how they treat you.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:00 PM

I love to :heart: hug :heart: .

It is important for all humans to have close physical contact.

I do not believe it has anything to do with gender. I am comfortable with my sexuality not to bothered by hugging a man, woman or child.

There are many studies which demonstrate that hugging is physical and physiological in its affect on humans and animals.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 07:51 PM

I do agree with your words.

I consider that anyone who put someone 'down' is looking for a way to put themselves 'up'.

It is not positive in my beliefs.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 06:01 PM

THIS could be considered "resurrecting the dead" laugh

I missed mine this year :cry: my eldest called.. which was awesome! but my youngest'n g-baby were MIA.. ohwell I miss g-baby somethin fierce!

(((Zero_Effected))) flowerforyou

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 04:30 PM
Hello Trish and Welcome.

I have seen your word around these parts but I am glad to have a formal introduction. We can use some class, sass and oops what . I'll leave that to your profile page laugh .

I look forward to more words as another single parent.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:50 PM
Very nice visuals. Well done.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:20 PM
'Stuck' 'Die' 'Math' 'Sick'

All these are negative words to me when used in a discussion about relationships. I repulsed by the idea of applying them to love.

DadCat's photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:17 AM
Hello 711Angel and welcome to the forums.

There are many men who are genuine and seek a real relationship. I am sorry your experience has not been pleasant.

If you look through the forums you will see the real ones who are interested in women and not playing games. Please join us and learn about who we are. Perhaps you will find a friend and maybe more.

DadCat's photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:52 PM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 04/06/15 10:52 PM
I read an article today about how China arrested two female rights activists for 'subversive' activities.

I thought it was quite revealing of the situation there when the author quoted Mao Tse Tung:

"Women hold up half the sky"

reference: http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/asia/2015/04/china-gender-activists-imprisoned-beijing-150403060053370.html

DadCat's photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:15 PM
Welcome Yakema Grace Martinez Duque (yes it is long and also common in certain communities in my neighborhood), Optimist, Mara and Chris.

Enjoy yourself. Tea is served in the afternoon at 4. The trick is figuring out when it's 4 pm with all the different time zones laugh

p.s. I like the photo (((mikey))). How do you like my turtleneck?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25