Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 10:33 PM
In fairness to a certain poster in these forums who is repeatedly accused of misandry, there are many generalizations being made in this thread. Some of the posters should remember to use proper contexts when referring to men.

Thank you.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:06 PM

Did you know it is all a delusional illusion.

Did you know my child knows that's an inception laugh .

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:02 PM

Did you know here in the south west of Australia you can still see the Milky Way due to the lack of light pollution?

Did you know I too can see the Milky Way when I attend Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert in Northern Nevada?

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:45 PM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/27/15 08:47 PM
Hello and welcome to you both.

Here's something sweet as you requested Cara.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:36 PM

... i get what fsu1621 is saying. They nudge you, wink at you, blow a kiss, then message and say hi, you're very beautiful and that's it. they disappear in the Bermuda Triangle.

Yes, this is part of everyone's experience. It is not unique to any particular person. I even get 'matched', I respond and my words are not reciprocated. Whimsical is not interesting for me.

I even had someone with whom I had been exchanging letters for a few weeks ask me to call them on 'Skype. We arranged a time. I called. They were at work and very busy. I watched them answer phone calls and talk to coworkers for over 5 minutes. Then I am told they wanted me to call back later. Sorry. That was very disrespectful of my time and me. Not interested.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:18 PM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/27/15 08:19 PM

Because it's been one of 'those' weeks. My scales are misbalanced.

TGIF!

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:14 PM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/27/15 08:14 PM
Happy Birthday IloveCats2.

My friend brought you some cake.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:10 PM

Today is my dad's 79 birthday!

Happy Birthday to You Dad Storm!

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 07:46 AM
Edited by DadCat on Fri 03/27/15 07:48 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Astrid! May the fire in your heart continue to burn brightly.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 10:10 PM
Edited by DadCat on Thu 03/26/15 10:11 PM
Welcome to mingle

Please join the discussions in the forums. As you see here, there are a lot of great people to share your ideas and thoughts with.

You will see that we're a kinda like a dysfunctional family at times but also loving and caring even when we disagree.

"Forget your troubles
Come on get happy happy

You better chase all you cares away

Shout hallelujah
Come on get happy
Get ready for the judgment day flowerforyou "

I look forward to seeing you there.

My best to you.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:52 PM
I am glad to see so many people who still participate here after so many years. I am also heartened by those who found a relationship but stayed to continue for the friendships they developed here.

Now a few of you claim that you stumbled upon this website and that makes me smile. And I am glad for those who waited for mingle to join them but finally relented laugh .

I look forward to seeing more posts as I push this back to the top of the heap.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:56 PM

The good guys are either taken, gay or dead.

Your words offensively suggest that being gay no longer makes you a good man. Too flippant.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:51 PM
On the issue of child molestation, in my parenting class I was taught to teach my child to use the words penis and vagina to speak about their body parts.
It was considered important for the child to know the proper words so that if they were questioned, there was no doubt about what body parts they were referring to.
It was taught to have a frank discussion about their penis or vagina and to explain to them that these parts of their body belonged to them. That they were part of the reproductive system in humans. And that no one, including myself, had the right to touch it without their permission.
I was taught to teach my child that if anyone did touch them, they had the right to complain to me or any other adult. This minimizes the chance of shame is that so often used by a molester to keep the child from speaking out.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:41 PM

what happens if someone is deaf/blind/mute?

There is always a way to reach the mind.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:40 PM

how did you learn?

I have learned throughout my life and by experience how to express myself openly. I have a good command of my first language. I have always read erotica since I was young and found an understanding of what does provoke excitement in women and myself. Experimentation and a vivid imagination have been the key to my success.

for those open to it? how far along the learning curve are you? and how long did it take you to learn? how did you do it?

I have written my own stories inspired by the women in my life. They can range from what may be called a romantic encounter such as a fantasy date I wrote for one woman to explicit sexual fantasies. They have all been inspired by women and written for them personally. Some of the women I meet have actually requested for me to write them stories. In one case, a woman sent me her photograph and I created a romantic and sexual story from that. The intimacy of my words allowed for a personal connection. We were then able to act out the erotic fantasy in real life too.

I have always understood that the mind is the most erotic organ in the body.

I believe that seduction is something best accomplished by words, posture and touch.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:04 PM
This topic is full of misinformation regarding freemasons.

"Dare to Think for Yourself".

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 06:48 PM
Hello and welcome!

Please join us in the forums. We will appreciate your words and ideas.

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 04:59 PM
Welcome Back!

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 04:51 PM
Edited by DadCat on Thu 03/26/15 04:52 PM
I'm gonna hang out in here for I while.
I feel totally rejected today.

Thanks for the chair ((LadyLiz)).

DadCat's photo
Thu 03/26/15 04:46 PM
I really wish you weren't so far away flowerforyou Teresa flowerforyou ...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25