Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 09:08 PM
I do not make my parenting choices based upon a corporate rating system that is fundamentally flawed and biased.

I dare to think got myself.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 09:05 PM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 03/23/15 09:20 PM
Until people are educated about non-violent parenting they will continue to make the same statements out of ignorance.

It is not possible for me to explain or justify the argument about treating our children with equality instead of power and control.

(Repeat as necessary)

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:58 PM
Goodwill Hunting is great for pre/post teens.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:49 PM
hello Jacqueline and welcome to mingle.

I respect your position raising 2 children on your own. I hope you will join in the discussion on the forums.

I wish you the best in what you seek.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:58 PM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 03/23/15 08:00 PM
Don't forget to ask for a massage after...

Off and running on Part IV - hooray!

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:47 PM
Did you know today is my child's mother's birthday?

Did you know that they don't care? shocked

Did you know how sad that is? sad2 for her?

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:32 PM
I have had very close friends that I kiss when we meet and when we depart from each other.

I also give a kiss goodnight on occasion with my family members since I live far away from them.

I always kiss my mother and (((father))) when we get together.

Hugs are the most common form of exchange with my friends and family.

Hugs, kisses and words of love are always exchanged between me and my child throughout the day.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:15 PM

You may lament you cause or get out in the forums and find them.
Choices to be made, right?

the prettiest ever was found here smitten

Yes....bigsmile ....well close enough for me...haha

Yes they are ^^here^^ to be found. drinker

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:10 PM
Welcome to Mingle Jen.

Please join us in the forums and be part of the conversation.

And we appreciate your gratitude for our words as well.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:09 PM
Hello and Welcome to mingle.

I do not think money rules the world. I believe that many individuals allow wealth and materialism to control them. I hope you will share your words in the forums and be part of the change to a better world.

I wish you the best in your search.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:17 AM

No question : "*Banksy" :banana:

*Banksy is a pseudonymous English graffiti artist, political activist, film director, and painter.

Yes, I know him. Very cool choice.

I misspoke. I should have said 'I know of him'. Sorry for any confusion.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:14 AM

Pick five essential character qualities which discerns for you whether or not someone has the inner goods necessary to sustain a healthy relationship.

Do you do this to promote your own private services or collect information to put on your group facebook page?

After the several posts by you in which you promote them, I am suspicious of your intentions or motivations.

I think in fairness to this community you should offer full disclosure.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:10 AM
Hello and welcome to mingle.

You will do better if you post more positive things about yourself.

A crying post detracts from your potential.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:04 AM
Hello and Welcome.

It's good to see someone with a lot of interests. Feel free to share more about them here in the forums.

Best to you in your search.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 10:56 AM

Makes sense... . I knew people here in our country who met their husbands and wives through dating sites. I am just hoping to find one here.

I guess she met him and married him already. laugh
Another whirlwind user already deactivated.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:34 AM

They were broke up when he decided to use cocaine.

This 'fact' is conveniently omitted in the original story which I pointed out has a large gap of continuity. Adding this to the 'evidence' after asking for an evaluation (judgment) denies full credibility to it.

Again, for me, framing the story in these terms is a selfish attempt to justify one party's behavior over another.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:09 AM

. Physical Touch (Not just sex; do you enjoy hugging and kissing?)

Most men's primaries are physical touch hahahaha.

I don't know if you intended to but the 'hahahaha' at the end felt demeaning to this man.

I would add massage to your physical touch examples.

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/22/15 12:55 PM
Interesting the interpretations made by each of you. I like the humor and seriousness. I'm going to be serious.

I don't mind if there is no commitment when replying or chatting with women here. What is upsetting is the level of disappearing that happens after sharing letters and thoughts. This after an extended period of time. I have seen so many here and elsewhere that fade away or just stop answering my emails. This is a lack of respect.

I was reading the archives from this forum. Back in 2007 there a woman who drove 9 hours to meet with a man she had been writing and sharing with for over 2 months. When she arrived to meet him, he would not answer her calls. No communications at all. I can only imagine the emotional scar and pain that woman felt. I wish I could send her a note of understanding and compassion but she has long deactivated from this website. No wonder why for me. I take comfort that I have not had this experience. I would never wish that experience upon anyone.

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/22/15 12:42 PM
I like your character. It is refreshing if not confusing at times.

The sunglasses make the character, WonderWoman, yes?

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/22/15 12:40 PM
<<< This guy right over here!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25