Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:49 PM
They're watching me. hahahah!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:45 PM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 03/30/15 06:48 PM
Is there anyone willing to post a link to the article in an established newspaper?

All I see are verbatim reprints of the same news story quoted here.

I smell bovine fecal matter...

Perhaps this community should investigate such claims before believing.

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:31 PM
^^^ What she said! ^^^

Hi (((Astrid)))!

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:08 PM
Why do we consume our energy with petty arguments about what makes a man a 'real' man and what is a 'real' woman when we have a new war in Yemen and people dying in Nigeria for the right to vote?

I am flabbergasted by the petty arguments being made in the general forums with such overtly stereotyped gender definitions. There are more important topics which could create harmony instead of divisions.

What do you think?

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:46 PM
Is it acceptable you to use the word 'dyke' to refer to a homosexual female?

I consider it a vulgar term yet it has appeared in these forums several times.

Perhaps it is a regional thing such as it being acceptable to use the word 'fag' when referring to a tobacco cigarette.

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:42 PM
Yet another topic to promote sexist or stereotyping of gender roles? Sure looks like it. Appears to be an acceptable topic.

Should I have waited for the misandry before I ask?

DadCat's photo
Sun 03/29/15 12:17 AM
Stand by Me Ben E. King

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 11:34 PM
Those who understand the mechanisms of the abusive partner in a domestic relationship know that this thread is being perpetuated by an abuser who seeks to justify their abusive behavior by minimizing the actions they take against a person with whom they have power and control over.

It does not matter whether they are legally permitted by law to commit an act of abuse. The law has continually been shown to be prejudiced against those who lack the power to control their own lives.

It was not long ago that one man was able to own another man as his personal property.

It was not long ago that a woman was the property of her husband.

It was not long ago that a person could not vote unless they owned property.

It was not long ago that a woman could not vote.

It was not long ago that separate was considered equal.

It was not long ago that a woman could not protect herself or her children from being abused by her husband or partner.

It was not long ago that a man had no right to marry another man.

The laws will evolve as man evolves.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 10:31 PM
Welcome AngelStarburst.

I wish you the best in what you seek.

I hope you can forgive the vulgar words used by some in this post.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 09:46 PM
I have looked at your profile in the past.

At your request, I am looking again.

The words you write are straight forward. I like that you discourage childish 'nudges' as I feel the same. Removing the directed negativity toward men would make it more appealing. I like the way you talk about your interests instead of using a list. Comes off more personal and inviting. I am impressed by your travels.

The main photo is great. The tilt of your head with a subtle smile makes you approachable. The other photos are missing your attractive smile. I do like that in the close-up your can see the sparkle of your earrings and your lovely green eyes. The framing would be better pulled back to include more of your lovely long hair.

To captivate your words with your photo:
"I am a true GEM with a sparkling personality and eyes".

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:33 PM
Here a link for this year's parade I do not appear but my child does. I support the stilt walkers directly but it is a lot of volunteers including myself that make it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_p3wGBH4p0

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:28 PM
As requested by IamWhoIam1:

I have this link on my profile. This is a video done of our performing arts groups for the SF Chinese New Year parade in 2014

I appear as a beggar pushing a cart at about 2:30. I reprised my role this year as well but I have not found a video that includes me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alVBDXDxANg

If you look at the Chinese New Years topic in the Well Wishes forum you will see more links of this years performance.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 12:32 AM

I am feeling amused by No1's antics.......:wink:

I am watching to see how this plays out.

Pass me the popcorn please?

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 12:23 AM
Welcome to you.

I enjoy the fullness of your profile. Lots of interests and a candid wording. I too enjoy Kauai.

The red dress is very attractive and looks great. Your bright smile is very nice. Unfortunately the photo gets cut off in the forums. May I suggest another (in the same red dress) so we see the complete attractive woman in your forum posts. Mingle's software leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to uploading photos.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 12:14 AM
As requested by our host.

DadCat's photo
Sat 03/28/15 12:04 AM
Harry Neilson - You're Breakin' My Heart

You're breakin' my heart
You're tearing it apart so f^@& you.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:51 PM
Bob Marley and the Whalers - Live in Japan 1979
Jah's Music kfjc.org 21/03/2015

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:46 PM
I have always appreciated those who could play an instrument. I myself have not been so talented.

My child is very talented and plays Bass Clarinet for 3 years now. They will be going to an arts school next year. I am very proud.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:42 PM
Chicago - Wishing You Were Here

Love the Beach Boys doing vocals backup. Always plays in my head when I miss someone special in my life.

DadCat's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:38 PM
I don't see Grand Marnier on the shelf so I hope you don't mind if I bring my own.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25