Community > Posts By > tomato86

no photo
Mon 05/25/15 08:52 AM

That's not true! Every time I see a politician on TV he stresses the fact that he's working hard to protect me and my family from the bad guys. Those public officials wake up and go to bed with our security on their mind to the point of losing sleep. I love them. They are my heroes.

hahahahahahhahaha. gotta have a boogey man to make the american people fear. if theres no boogey man how else will they convince americans to give up their rights in the name of safety?

drinker

:thumbsup: drinker

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:18 PM

That's not true! Every time I see a politician on TV he stresses the fact that he's working hard to protect me and my family from the bad guys. Those public officials wake up and go to bed with our security on their mind to the point of losing sleep. I love them. They are my heroes.

hahahahahahhahaha. gotta have a boogey man to make the american people fear. if theres no boogey man how else will they convince americans to give up their rights in the name of safety?

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 11:15 AM

Wow this is sad. Poor kid.

I will say before you live or work in a neighbor"HOOD" where low life's use their kids to hide illegal stuff they are doing on a regular basis you really don't know what police are up against.

I feel real empathy for legit people who get caught in the cross fire but too often those "legit" people just shut up and ignore the crime they know is going on right next to them. Then they try to cash in on a payday that they got caught in the cross fire when they should have moved their "beloved" children the hell out of the area long before the police camp outside their door for two days.

Or join Crime Watch and Caring Neighbor programs that do turn "bad" neighborhoods back into livable places.

they did a no knock raid on a house because of a supposed 50$ drug deal. the suspect they were looking for was not even in the house. as a result a 19 month old baby was burned so bad it had to be put in a medically induced coma. all that for a supposed 50$ drug deal.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:29 AM

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad
Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad

by Dr Nafeez Ahmed | | May 24, 2015
Share on Facebook526Tweet about this on Twitter132Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page

From the first sudden, and quite dramatic, appearance of the fanatical Islamic group known as ISIS which was largely unheard of until a year ago, on the world’s stage and which promptly replaced the worn out and tired al Qaeda as the world’s terrorist bogeyman, we suggested that the “straight to beheading YouTube clip” purpose behind the Saudi Arabia-funded Islamic State was a simple one: use the Jihadists as the vehicle of choice to achieve a political goal: depose of Syria’s president Assad, who for years has stood in the way of a critical Qatari natural gas pipeline, one which could dethrone Russia as Europe’s dominant – and belligerent – source of energy, reaching an interim climax with the unsuccessful Mediterranean Sea military build up of 2013, which nearly resulted in quasi-world war.

The narrative and the plotline were so transparent, even Russia saw right through them. Recall from September of last year:

If the West bombs Islamic State militants in Syria without consulting Damascus, LiveLeak reports that the anti-ISIS alliance may use the occasion to launch airstrikes against President Bashar Assad’s forces, according to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. Clearly comprehending that Obama’s new strategy against ISIS in Syria is all about pushing the Qatar pipeline through (as was the impetus behind the 2013 intervention push), Russia is pushing back noting that the it is using ISIS as a pretext for bombing Syrian government forces and warning that “such a development would lead to a huge escalation of conflict in the Middle East and North Africa.”

But it’s one thing to speculate; it’s something entirely different to have hard proof.

its a long article so i will just post the link.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad

http://www.infowars.com/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-as-a-tool-to-overthrow-syrias-president-assad/

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2015/05/24/pentagon-report-predicted-wests-support-for-islamist-rebels-would-create-isis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50rSVuJEuc

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 09:18 AM

Cleveland police say 71 people arrested overnight in protests
Protests sparked after a police officer was found not guilty in the shooting deaths of an unarmed black man and a woman

by Reuters | May 24, 2015
Share on Facebook13Tweet about this on Twitter15Share on Google+0Email this to someonePrint this page
Some 71 people were arrested in Cleveland overnight during protests that flared after a police officer was found not guilty in the shooting deaths of an unarmed black man and a woman following a high-speed car chase in 2012, police said on Sunday.

Protests were mostly peaceful after the verdict was announced on Saturday, Police Chief Calvin Williams told a news conference. Later in the day, some people “crossed the line,” assaulting bystanders in a downtown restaurant area, briefly blocking a major highway and disrupting business at a shopping center, he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRB0q2KNE78

the video shows cops cornering protesters not allowing them to leave. then moving in to arrest them.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:58 AM

I thought about you when I was watching this in the early wee hours this morning; if you get a chance watch this or better yet read the book and watch the film!

Those young people that took part in this - OMG, I'm gutsy but they really put their very lives and the lives of all their immediate families in jeopardy when they took this on and to keep quiet for well over 35+ years --- amazing!

Then the NBC affiliate and the lady that they turned the files over too; traveled to far off places to pay for the use of a copier because the FBI/CIA had explained how they could trace a photocopier back to the sight that it was being used at! She then destroyed the original set that she had been given...that's how fearful she was that she'd be caught and forced to testify about how she obtained those files.

This has got to be made into a movie - for sure!

haha glad you were thinking of me. :banana:

thats the problem with these alphabet agencies, its not a matter of "if" they will abuse their powers, its more of a question of "when".

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:02 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

bad comparison,, pets cant consent

this is about the 'right' of all adults to be able to marry

so, its more likely the next agenda will be adult incest,,,,

yep,like Tobacco is the Gateway-Drug to smoking Pot?laugh

no conrad, tobacco is the gateway to lung cancer, mouth cancer, throat cancer, heart disease and probably a few more. the biggest gateway drug of all that people fail to realize is? ALCOHOL!

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 08:00 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

I wonder if you realize how pathetic your comment sounds.
Probably not because morons usually don't.

As for the vote, the people have had their say.
I can understand that some people won't agree but hurtful comments do no one any good.

im pretty sure the guy was joking. no need to get all bent out of shape and denigrate him for it. that being said im sure there is probably some people out there who would want to marry their pet. not my cup of tea personally, but in a truly free society you should be able to do whatever you want. so long as your not infringing on other peoples rights. i dont agree with gay marriage personally, but who am i to tell someone they cant do something when it really has no effect on me.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 07:49 AM

First it was learning about my cousin Allison getting shot 4 times in the back at Kent State by our 'National Guard'; having her body shipped home in a sealed casket and her parents told to 'KEEP THAT CASKET SEALED'...when my uncle demanded his right to view her body to discover what had happened to his one and only daughter!

Working on George McGovern's presidential campaign {circa 70's} and having some FBI agents stopping many of us in Manhattan, KS and follow us around Topeka, KS; I learned early on that the methods and system that J Edgar Hoover and his 'THUG' mentality were off the charts for power and control within my country.

But this --- this will open up your eyes and explain the mentality that has allowed the incidents like 'RUBY RIDGE' and the follow up at WACO, TX to David Korash and those humans within that building and the lies that the FBI were telling the media but the entire time they were doing just the opposite to the victims!

'Independent Lens: 1971' - Before Edward Snowden,
8 unlikely spies exposed J. Edgar Hoover
By Jay Bobbin May 18th, 2015

Before such people as Edward Snowden made headlines, some parents, professors and community members got there in a similar way.

Eight unlikely spies comprised the self-appointed Citizens' Commission to Investigate the FBI, which stole and anonymously sent documents to journalists and members of Congress, thus revealing the J. Edgar Hoover-led agency's illegal surveillance and intimidation of everyday Americans. The commission's actions fuel the documentary "1971," which the PBS series "Independent Lens" debuts Monday (May 18).

March 8, 1971 -- the night when much of the country was captivated by the so-called "Fight of the Century" between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier -- was the date of the group's break-in at an FBI field office in Media, Pa.

They grabbed all the information they could, some of it confirming federal activity against Vietnam War protesters and civil-rights advocates, and the FBI's consequent search for the thieves proved fruitless. However, several of those who committed the crime talked to "1971" producer-director Johanna Hamilton, including their since-deceased leader Bill Davidon.

Keith Forsyth used his lock-picking skills for the group, and he says finally he came forward after two of his then-comrades were located by Betty Medsger, who was a Washington Post reporter when she was among those who received and wrote about the FBI documents. (Much later, she would write the related 2014 book "The Burglary: The Discovery of J. Edgar Hoover's Secret FBI.")
Forsyth tells Zap2it that trio contacted "the rest of us and asked us if we'd be willing to revise our original decision not to go public. And after some thought, it just seemed like the right thing to do. At that point, there was no real significant jeopardy, and I thought it was an important story historically ... and that as, not just our country but probably a lot of countries, we like to forget about the bad stuff. And I wanted some of the bad stuff to be documented while there were still witnesses around."

In the following years, the Pentagon Papers, National Security Agency leaks and WikiLeaks also would exemplify the sort of situation detailed in "1971," and Medsger recalls "there was no precedent for the FBI to be covered, for any intelligence agencies to be covered. Intelligence agencies got a free pass, and there was no official oversight, and that also included journalists. There was only one investigative reporter at the time who was doing any coverage of the FBI."

Plus, Hoover was "an iconic hero" in the public's view, adds Medsger: "I think that's very important to understand. It wasn't until these files came out that people understood that Hoover was something very different than what the public understood him to be."

In telling the story via "1971," filmmaker Hamilton says she hopes "to stimulate a conversation about what it means to be an engaged citizen. There are so many of these seemingly very small incidental acts that can happen any day, every day. This was a very dramatic act. People put everything on the line on a hunch ... an educated hunch, but a hunch nonetheless, to great personal risk that greatly benefited democracy."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/independent_lens_1971_before_edward_snowden_8_unlikely_spies_exposed_j_edgar_hoover-2015-05

To go so far as to write letters {many - many letters} to MLK telling him that he {count down to his Nobel peace prize award} to kill himself before the ceremony --- just an ugly/heinous example of what J Edgar Hoover had his minions doing while on his pay roll.

not surprising at all, they still do the same $hit today.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 07:43 AM

Cops Who Flash Banged Infant’s Crib Are Blaming the Baby
Nearly a year has passed since a Habersham County SWAT team stormed into the Phonesavanh residence, and very nearly killed their 19 month old child.

by Joshua Krause | The Daily Sheeple | May 21, 2015

Nearly a year has passed since a Habersham County SWAT team stormed into the Phonesavanh residence, and very nearly killed their 19 month old child. The no-knock raid was prompted by an anonymous tip which suggested there were drugs in the house. As the officers forced their way into the home, they lobbed a flash grenade which wound up landing in the crib where baby “bou-bou” was sleeping. As it erupted, the infant suffered severe burns and had to be taken to the hospital, and placed in a medically induced coma.

To any sane person, the sheriff’s department would be responsible for the damage inflicted on this child. Not only were there no drugs in the house, but the suspect they were looking for was found elsewhere. And despite their claims that they had the house under surveillance for two days prior to the raid, somehow they had no idea that there were children who lived there.

Still, the family had to fight the county tooth and nail to have their $1 million in medical bills reimbursed. Last month they settled with the county, and received $964,000, half of which will be given to them now, and the rest will be given to baby after he turns 18. While it’s great to hear that the family is getting something out of this, it’s shocking to see how defiant the sheriff’s department was, right to the very end. They never once admitted culpability for their gross negligence, and in a bizarre twist, their defense statement in court basically blamed the infant for his own injuries.

William Norman Grigg from the Pro Libertate blog read through the lengthy document, and sifted through the legalese for our benefit. It’s almost unbelievable how far the sheriff’s department was willing to go to avoid paying the family whose child they burned alive.

The act of sleeping in a room about to be breached by a SWAT team constituted “criminal” conduct on the part of the infant. At the very least, the infant was fully liable for the nearly fatal injuries inflicted on him when Habersham County Sheriff’s Deputy Charles Long blindly heaved a flash-bang grenade – a “destructive device,” as described by the ATF, that when detonated burns at 2,000-3,500 degrees Fahrenheit – into the crib.

Merely by being in that room, Bou-Bou had assumed the risk of coming under attack by a SWAT team. By impeding the trajectory of that grenade, rather than fleeing from his crib, Bou-Bou failed to “avoid the consequences” of that attack.

In any case, Bou-Bou, along with his parents and his siblings, are fully and exclusively to blame for the injuries that nearly killed the child and left the family with more than one million dollars in medical bills. The SWAT team that invaded the home in Cornelia, Georgia on the basis of a bogus anonymous tip that a $50 drug transaction had occurred there is legally blameless.

This is the defense presented by Haberham County Sheriff Joey Terrell and his comrades in their reply to a federal lawsuit filed last February on behalf of Bou-Bou Phonesavanh and his family.

Can you believe that? It gets much worse from here. When photographic evidence of the baby’s horrific injuries were shown in court, the defendants denied that the photograph “accurately depicts the injuries allegedly sustained.” The statement goes on to the blame the parents and the baby because the damages caused to the child were “directly and proximately caused by the contributory and comparative negligence of the plaintiffs and their failure to exercise ordinary care.”

And as a last-ditch effort to avoid paying the bill, the sheriff’s department invoked the principle of “laches,” which in the legal world, is a kind of use it or lose it statement. It basically means that you don’t have the right to sue, if you waited a long period of time in the hopes that future circumstances would favor your case. It doesn’t apply in this case at all because the family almost immediately filed a notice with the court after the incident.

The origins and usage of that obscure and archaic legal term do offer some insight about the way Bou-Bou’s would-be murderers see themselves, and their victim.

“Laches” is a term embodying the ancient legal maxim that “Equity favors the vigilant, and not those who have slumbered on their rights.” Defendants who appeal to this oft-cited and little-applied concept are accusing plaintiffs of subjecting them to a form of “legal ambush.”

What Sheriff Joey and his cornpone chekists are claiming, in effect, is that while he was sleeping, Baby Bou-Bou ambushed them.

How low can one police department go?

This is old news. There are several threads about this.

read the title, its an UPDATED article.

$hit happens, sometimes mistakes are made, but they are RARE. If they had a credible tip and had surveillance of drugs being passed the parents shouldn't have put those kids in the situation. It is very easy to get rid of drugs really quick when police hit the door.

haha wow, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your kid. they flashbanged a house over an alleged 50$ drug transaction, meanwhile the guy they are looking for isnt even there, and a baby gets burned so bad it has to be put in a medically induced coma. and your answer to that is o well **** happens? wow someone needs their head checked.

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 11:48 PM

Basketball is a gateway sport.
Next thing ya know, those cops
will be moving the kids up to more
hardcore sports, like frisbee.

once they get golfing, its a lost cause.

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 11:47 PM

Good post Mater! flowerforyou

thanks rose! im not an @$$ ALL the time drinker

Lol I never thought you were. Any more than I am a biotch...I save that for special occasions

haha well i wouldnt consider you a biotch either. lotta peoples opinions of me seem to differ...

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 09:53 PM

Good post Mater! flowerforyou

thanks rose! im not an @$$ ALL the time drinker

no photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:58 PM

Cops Who Flash Banged Infant’s Crib Are Blaming the Baby
Nearly a year has passed since a Habersham County SWAT team stormed into the Phonesavanh residence, and very nearly killed their 19 month old child.

by Joshua Krause | The Daily Sheeple | May 21, 2015

Nearly a year has passed since a Habersham County SWAT team stormed into the Phonesavanh residence, and very nearly killed their 19 month old child. The no-knock raid was prompted by an anonymous tip which suggested there were drugs in the house. As the officers forced their way into the home, they lobbed a flash grenade which wound up landing in the crib where baby “bou-bou” was sleeping. As it erupted, the infant suffered severe burns and had to be taken to the hospital, and placed in a medically induced coma.

To any sane person, the sheriff’s department would be responsible for the damage inflicted on this child. Not only were there no drugs in the house, but the suspect they were looking for was found elsewhere. And despite their claims that they had the house under surveillance for two days prior to the raid, somehow they had no idea that there were children who lived there.

Still, the family had to fight the county tooth and nail to have their $1 million in medical bills reimbursed. Last month they settled with the county, and received $964,000, half of which will be given to them now, and the rest will be given to baby after he turns 18. While it’s great to hear that the family is getting something out of this, it’s shocking to see how defiant the sheriff’s department was, right to the very end. They never once admitted culpability for their gross negligence, and in a bizarre twist, their defense statement in court basically blamed the infant for his own injuries.

William Norman Grigg from the Pro Libertate blog read through the lengthy document, and sifted through the legalese for our benefit. It’s almost unbelievable how far the sheriff’s department was willing to go to avoid paying the family whose child they burned alive.

The act of sleeping in a room about to be breached by a SWAT team constituted “criminal” conduct on the part of the infant. At the very least, the infant was fully liable for the nearly fatal injuries inflicted on him when Habersham County Sheriff’s Deputy Charles Long blindly heaved a flash-bang grenade – a “destructive device,” as described by the ATF, that when detonated burns at 2,000-3,500 degrees Fahrenheit – into the crib.

Merely by being in that room, Bou-Bou had assumed the risk of coming under attack by a SWAT team. By impeding the trajectory of that grenade, rather than fleeing from his crib, Bou-Bou failed to “avoid the consequences” of that attack.

In any case, Bou-Bou, along with his parents and his siblings, are fully and exclusively to blame for the injuries that nearly killed the child and left the family with more than one million dollars in medical bills. The SWAT team that invaded the home in Cornelia, Georgia on the basis of a bogus anonymous tip that a $50 drug transaction had occurred there is legally blameless.

This is the defense presented by Haberham County Sheriff Joey Terrell and his comrades in their reply to a federal lawsuit filed last February on behalf of Bou-Bou Phonesavanh and his family.

Can you believe that? It gets much worse from here. When photographic evidence of the baby’s horrific injuries were shown in court, the defendants denied that the photograph “accurately depicts the injuries allegedly sustained.” The statement goes on to the blame the parents and the baby because the damages caused to the child were “directly and proximately caused by the contributory and comparative negligence of the plaintiffs and their failure to exercise ordinary care.”

And as a last-ditch effort to avoid paying the bill, the sheriff’s department invoked the principle of “laches,” which in the legal world, is a kind of use it or lose it statement. It basically means that you don’t have the right to sue, if you waited a long period of time in the hopes that future circumstances would favor your case. It doesn’t apply in this case at all because the family almost immediately filed a notice with the court after the incident.

The origins and usage of that obscure and archaic legal term do offer some insight about the way Bou-Bou’s would-be murderers see themselves, and their victim.

“Laches” is a term embodying the ancient legal maxim that “Equity favors the vigilant, and not those who have slumbered on their rights.” Defendants who appeal to this oft-cited and little-applied concept are accusing plaintiffs of subjecting them to a form of “legal ambush.”

What Sheriff Joey and his cornpone chekists are claiming, in effect, is that while he was sleeping, Baby Bou-Bou ambushed them.

How low can one police department go?

This is old news. There are several threads about this.

read the title, its an UPDATED article.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 11:10 PM

There are alot of good cops.
It only takes a few chickensh!ts
to make all cops look bad.

offtopic

gnome did u do that avatar yourself? $h1t looks cool.

Thanks.

But no, it was made for me by a
friend of a friend...
Based on a pic of me holding my
Ruger P90. .45....

bigsmile

ahhh ic cuz i noticed you have a cig hanging out of your mouth like in ur other pic, the other pic where you have the cig in youe mouth, r u holding a gun in that pic?

The real pic where I'm holding the
Ruger? Yeah, there's a cig.

There's a cig in all of the pics of me,
except one... that pic, I'm flippin' the
Bird and holding an Ithaca M1911 .45

That pic won't ever be part of my profile... as the site's rules prohibit
"obscene gestures".

haha ahhh obscene gestures. i tried postin a pic of mine a while ago but they took it off, magnum research 40 cal. baby desert eagle all black

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:59 PM

offtopic

Thanks.

But no, it was made for me by a
friend of a friend...
Based on a pic of me holding my
Ruger P90. .45....

bigsmile

ahhh ic cuz i noticed you have a cig hanging out of your mouth like in ur other pic, the other pic where you have the cig in youe mouth, r u holding a gun in that pic?

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:53 PM
i just dont understand why in todays culture so many people are afraid of guns. if i went to a restaurant unarmed and everybody there was armed, i wouldnt be afraid, id be the opposite. people nowadays see u open carry and automatically think you gonna pull it out and start blasting. i live in PA where theres open carry and you dont need any kind of license to open carry, u only need a license to conceal carry.

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:48 PM

i want a new truck... and a boat/jet ski...

i wasnt

HK417!

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:22 PM

offtopic

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 10:20 PM

not arguing that. its those couple that gives all the rest a bad name. although i will admit it seems like the chicken$h1ts are growing.