Community > Posts By > Greiving

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:17 PM
Charlie Pride sang: "Why does she leave her wedding ring at home?

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:11 PM
I will tell you one thing. Do not ake advice from women who ALWAYS see men as always 'never anything good; always negative; and could always put a fly in the honey to show you.
Do not take advice from people who need help.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:06 PM
Did you not say that you KNEW him from high school?huh

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:05 PM
Unsure could not find any place in her contribution to say 'it sounds like he loves you and is anxious to have you completely, where you two will be together making your own decisions
Unsure is not seeing that it could be YOU CONTROLLING (and I am not saying you are) as you want to have your way from now.
There Unsure goes again giving a younger woman lessons on how to DEFY a man, but take lessons from everyone else including the dog in the yard. When the man expresses his desire in requests, it is 'he is controlling.'
Did you say he was the controlling type. At your age, you would have ALREADY recognized it if he WAS the controlling type even BEFORE you got engaged? Bah! grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:54 PM
I hope she is STILL alive.
Anybody HEARD from her recently?????!!grumble

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:52 PM
What is wrong with this thread going on?
Is this not an important issue that reoccurs in lives in the past, present and will always in the future?
Is this not a subject to find good answers for; or at least SEE how people think? for what they THINK that they will do. And one will KNOW whether to RUN from them or run INTO them?:smile:

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:36 PM
Men show affection by offerring gifts from deep down in their pockets; Women show affection by TAKING these gifts and saying: "You shouldn't have" and start to cry.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:32 PM
grumble

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:31 PM
huh

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:26 PM
Would making that move PREVENT you from being stable financially in the future? Pursuing you course etc? I do not think it would if you avoid pregnancy at this time. But just before U shack up with him. What is your parents reason.

Sometimes parents see things that you won't; sometimes it is they just 'do not like your choice for no reason.

This is your life and eventually, it is you who have to make the decision because it is you who have to live with him.

Let your parents know, in a polite way, that they had their time and now this is YOUR time and if they could kindly give you their blessings please as you have already decided that it is he you are going to spend the rest of your life with.

This is the time to SHOW that you are NOW an adult.

You are also scared of the UNKNOWN. I think everyone is at this time. You're getting the jitters, and butterflies in your stomach. Hee hee hee.
Your parents are AFRAID for you too.

TAKE THE PLUNGE AND HOLD ON TO YOUR PADDLE AS YOU TWO TAKE OFF IN YOUR NEW BOAT.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:08 PM
With you he can't tell something is up BECAUSE nothing is up. You are not cheating!
I believe he is testing you for a reason. That reason is; He wants to see how well you will agree living together forever. He does not have you down as a hit and go candidate.

He considers you WIFE MATERIAL.
However you are now, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ON HIM AFTER YOU SHACK UP??????? Let him know EXACTLY how you are going to be by being that way now. No one is perfect but TRY TO BE AS GOOD AS YOU CAN AND CONTINUE.:wink: :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:01 PM
U always saying: "Huh."

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:00 PM
Hawaigurl. All you could say is "Huh?"
You are a ninja or whoa?

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:57 PM
If it is in the day, I will cover them up and and leave them be.

If it is in the night, I feel caring for them would mean gently waking them up when I cannot wait any longer for them to wake on their own, and helping them get to bed before they stumble as they might be afraid of the dark and being left alone at that time.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:47 PM
laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:15 PM
When she takes pics of a so called INNOCENT suspect and installs them it very proud visible places, and insists on being obsessed with his presents.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:06 PM
Well U shouldn't eat ANYTHING that Jesus cast demons into like pigs.:angry:

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:52 PM
When she is speaking on the phone: "Yes.... no .....uhhuh.......no......yes.........hmmmmm.......yes.....uh......hmmmm no.......yes......uhuh...uhuh...."

Frequently hearing people on the other end hanging up when it is YOU who answered the phone; and then the person calling back even after sometimes they say: "Wrong number."

When they start to acuse YOU of cheating and checking YOUR cellphone to see who you have been corresding with but not letting you check theirs.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:38 PM
So what is U question? What should U do?

As long as you DECIDE to spend the rest of your life with her, go ahead.

She is proud that she is giving this opportunity to you. In other words, she is proud that it is you who are getting to do that.

Most men do not have their virginity by a certain age.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:16 PM
I have the one Bonnymiss recommends; It workd well. That is AVG. It is free. Or rather they have a free version which I have. It was recommended by Techtv.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25