Community > Posts By > Greiving

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:07 PM
And Jesse. Could you define 'Define' for me?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:05 PM
Jessee! If U see your Mate (or a persons Mate) coming out from a Hotel early one morning, and they say that they were kneeling down by the bed praying whole night for peace in the World, WOULD YOU SAY THAT THEY WERE CHEATING?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 04:07 PM
Nice girl Jesse, We aint so bright like you that is whay we are ASKING your opinion. How would YOU tell a person is cheating? I already know HOW I would know. How would You please?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 04:03 PM
Im2fun!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh black is black and White is white. Oh Lawd!!!

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:33 PM
U never miss the water till the well runs dry!

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:32 PM
what U can see in the daylight do not WAIT for night when U will have to use candle.

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:27 PM
If you DUMP someone......and

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:25 PM
The question is: "How would you feel if....etc etc?" You are saying that you are a mental person and should be in a mental ward. That is how U would feel? OK then.

How would the resto of you feeel if.....U dimp someone and they get a heart attack; or stroke, or they commit suicide or looking for U to pluck and gut. etc etc?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:11 PM
laugh laugh :heart: bigsmile Jesse make a 'C' yes A whole C. I like U Jesse.

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:31 AM
What about if they are pushing you away, refusing sex for like 3 months because they say they have the cold; then they going to Doctor and getting heavy antibiotics that are prescribed for people with STDs where the Doc will say "No sex for two weeks!" and when they do have sex U get an STD?
And a couple of times when U do have sex 2 months apart, U get the SAME STD while they always can't have sex because they have the influenza but they staying up late and hardly getting enough sleep when they did not used to do that?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:23 AM
(1) Purposely seeing as many life dates as possible to have
or hurry to go on many live dates and having sex multiple
times then breaking up on realizing that they are NOT your
type.

(2) Waiting UNTIL you find out online, through interrogation,
if you're attracted to SEEMS like the life Partner you are
LOOKING FOR BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX?

Which is promiscuity and wihich is not?
Which is better and which SHOULD one do?
Which one are you really interested in PUT UP U HAND?grumble :angry: mad huh huh bigsmile

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:00 AM
All those martial artists out there, how GOOD are you at ducking from boulders or missiles?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:56 AM
Did I say tha BBW is ALSO in my repertoire and so is in many men's?:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:52 AM
A Cheater will DENY down to the LAST that they NEVER CHEATED!!!They are so good that they will even get U to believe that THEY NEVER had sex in their life even with U. They will tell U that they did not know what they were doing was hurting you but U cannot do them the same thing. Then they will say U are cheating!! They will say that U r seeing things that are not there; U imagination is running wild ete.

One SURE WAY THAT U KNOW U have been cheated on is when they bring U an STD. U might say thank God it is ONLY a curable illness like an itch but when will they bring herpes or some dreadful disease?

Here's the question:
What are other sure ways that U can KNOW U Mate is CHEATING?bigsmile

And PLEASE. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME ON SOME PERSONAL ISSUE.huh :smile:

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:37 AM
Get back to answers to the question PLEASE. hOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF.......

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:36 AM
huh

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 08:05 AM
My blessings and tumultous good luck goes out to you Catchme and I hope to compensate for U past hurt, that your sadest day now will be better than your happiest day before those traumatic experiences.flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: >:D<

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 10:00 PM
Well I just got relief on my job and have to go; Someone else needs the computer too. Night all.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 09:55 PM
Oh Catchme I am sorry for that massive trauma U had 2 go thrumad grumble grumble frown frown flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 09:49 PM
That's what left of me Catchme. bigsmile bigsmile

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25