Community > Posts By > Greiving

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:33 PM
Well in certain Countries you will find two people (Dumpee and Dumper) frothing from having ingested weedkillers (Phospono, gramaxone etc.) Dead dead dead! Or you will find Dumper leaving the house with their head under their arm and Dumpee sitting down counting Dumper's footsteps: "One, one and a half, 29, 30.."

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:26 PM
Men!! A woman NEVER told you: "If you leave me I will kill you?"

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 06:25 PM
cutelildevilsmom????!!!!laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile noway noway

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:38 PM
How would you feel if a person gone crazy because you dumped that mate when they did nothing wrong expect being Devotee sweet. Or if they committed suicide, or got a nervous breakdown or attempted to murder you via paid mafia or voodoo?

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:05 PM
In this case U do not even have to hide. Eh?

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:52 PM
That's the benifit of online dating. U can just drop out and to hell with everybody. U just run and hide.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:49 PM
Count U blessings

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:47 PM
So she has lost you. So what!? Her loss.
Headache to some guy maybe?
Thank God you were not spending money in pubs dinner, high fulutin restuarants, her rent etc.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:32 PM
Is it not?

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:31 PM
A pleased smiling face is the best thing along with a full view of the person. Is it now?

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:25 PM
Oh Yes!!! I say this and some ladies vexed with me. They say leave them alone. They will post what they want.
And they call me shallow and demanding and nuts and insane. "TELL MIKE TO TAKE HIM OFF!!!?

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 08:31 AM
Saying it CAN is diluting the FACT.

It DOES work.

This is the best way. Why?
(1)A man would NOT be spending a FORTUNE for 6 months THEN to discover that the woman is NOT interested in him period, or would like him to spend for another 6 months to see IF she would CHANGE her mind about ripping him off (scamming him.)

(2)A person is more LIKELY to speak the truth since:
(a) They are annonymous. What do they have to lose?
(b) Some Sites would STRONGLY advise to ALWAYS speak the
truth and how FOOLISH and FUTILE it would be NOT TO!
(C) What do they HAVE to GAIN?
(D) Some Sites have Psychologists's questioniare which will
help you evaluate the suspect (prospect)INCLUDING ex-
posing lies.

(3)The possibility of having sex BEFORE you KNOW if you are compatable, is eliminated. You do ALL that GROUNDWORK online.

(4)You can do everythhing first:
(a) Talk about what breaks up relationships
(b) Talk about HOW to AVOID the breaking-uppers
(c) Talk about HOW to erase the DAMAGE CAUSED BY
breakinging-uppers that slipped through.
(d) Talk about what you absolutely cannot live with:
(1)Spouse going out partying without you.
(2)Spouse not eliminating mouth or feet stench.
(3)Spouse who will be absent for months due to
reasons including education pursuit.

(5)See and HEAR each other profusely via webcams. The sound of their voice. Their METHOD of speaking and sense of humour sound. Ho they walk. Everything you can observe.

(6) Exchange videos of each other later, through file transfer.

(7) You can talk and talk and talk 32 hours a day; 10days a night, and 17 days a week WITHOUT the PROPREITOR putting you OUT of the pub or telling you: "The cinema is now closed. Can you leave please please or I will call the police." You will have more hours of IMPORTANT and NECESSARY conversation THAN people who actually meet therefore WAY AHEAD OF THEM, What you accomplish in 3 months, they might accomplish in three years meeting twice a week for 2 hours.

(8) Filter and eliminate; and filter and filter UNTIL you simmer it down to one or two THEN YOU ARE NOW READY TO MEET THEM TO CONFIRM IF THEIR MOUTH IS STINK OR THEY DO NOT USE DEODARANT. then you will filter it down to ONE. Your LIFE PARTNER!!!WHOOPEEE!!!!!!:heart: :heart: flowerforyou drinker drinker bigsmile

I have 2 go now. when I remember more, I will let U know.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:13 AM
But Jesse what shall I do?
Can I stay by U until I know what to do?

no photo
Sun 09/02/07 11:16 PM
With a few deviations, things sounds familiar to me. Yeah! what to do???

no photo
Sun 09/02/07 05:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh huh huh That is Y I am AFRAID of women who show pics hugging dogs on their bed.huh huh

no photo
Sun 09/02/07 12:29 AM
Dude. Women will KILL you for this!! U brave.

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 10:56 PM
What did you call him?
If a woman calls me up 3 or 10 times in a day, I will feel that she needs someone to talk too and FEEL honoured that SHE CHOSE ME!!!!
I wonder if I am a Jerk or COUNTER Jhuh erk

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 01:12 AM
While she is there with him, and you think that she is HAPPY on honeymoon, SHE IS MOST UNCOMFORTABLE, AND MAKING HIM SO TOO.
It could be too that since you two are so close, she cannot take the sight of you leaving, so she feels it is better she is not there to see you leave.
Then U stepfather may have had no part to play in that. U say he hates U?
U are an only child? Most times only child' is spoilt rotten and they do not know. So when he tells momma something for your benefit and protection, a youth will interpret that as hate.
What he may not know, is 'do not tell a woman nutten bout her child; especially a girl' They have him there to help where it doesn't appear as hate. Buy KFC; fix the light in their room, tell momma when she is revering the velicle: "Look out! Daughter might be behind. You sure she not there?"

Now you are 18. The law says that you are an adult; but at 16 or 17 or even now, if u want to go spending nights at female friends, (for example) and he advises NO WAY, a youth will call him a hater and an obstructionist.

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 12:46 AM
Itsnicoleelyse! Women does put their children always at no 1 but always wants the man to put them no 1 before his children; So I cannot understand why she is doing that.
I do not agree that she should do that even though I believe that she loves you. You are leaving to go away; SHE SHOULD BE THERE.
THIS IS THE TIME THAT SHE SHOULDN'T LET NO MAN DIVERT HER from this necessary support.
Is he RICH and she is on a job? Then when she comes back, all you college bill will be paid?
What is she making that sacrifice for?
If it is he who caused or forced her in some way (blackmail or balck magic) to abstain from your departure for college celebration, THEN SHE WILL HATE HIM FOREVER when she snaps out of it.
Please forgive her? Something is wrong. As I said; Women do not do that.

no photo
Sat 09/01/07 12:33 AM
One gets happy when One gets drunk?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25