no photo
Mon 09/10/07 04:59 PM
:smile:

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:44 PM
bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:43 PM
Isn't SHACKING-UP the term used to describe 'man and woman living together sexually without registering with the State and receiving a document?
Where is the direction that if you did not REGISTER there is SOMETHING wrong with it, or if the two jump over a broom stick to signify that you are now joined is wrong?
So what's wron with shacking up?

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:32 PM
bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:30 PM
I have NEVER but I Know HOW it smells.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:38 PM
A lot!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:00 PM
good thread. Amen.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:38 PM
You say that her family hates you now?

Remember that her family will ALWAYS assist her to cheat on you. Even though SOME might not ASSIST her,THEY WILL NOT SELL HER OUT OR EXPOSE HER. Some, especially a daughter, will HELP her provide an alibi like: "Mummy was with me all that time" Or: "Mommy was just here" Or they will STAY by their Grandmother or auntie UNTIL their mother, to whom they are enthusiastic to provide said ALIBI, returns to pick them up. Or by the icecream parlour until mommy returns.

At the same time however,they will HELP her to SPY on you.

That, then will be a FAMILY PROJECT. An offspring will ALWAYS tell her things like: "Look he is going to do this or that! He is here or there; He on the computer chatting, COME QUICK, I SAW him chatting with this one or that one. Mommy. I am smarter than you.Here's my advice!!
and a son will say if you ask: "What time your mother left here? " "I DONT KNOW. I DON'T CHECK TIME." HA!

So forget what her relatives conduct is and work with your head.
When a woman who is very much attracted to you and discovers that you do not have material things for her to absorb, tells you: "I'm sorry. I cannot be with you!" She is making that decision with her head. Not her heart. Women KNOW how to do that.
So forget your heart and make your decisions with you head. In any case there is something called 'body physics' which is, 'being accustomed to a mate sexually when your body quickly responds to that mate.'
When you get a NEW MATE, your body will take time to get to that stage, with the new mate.
Feeling a desire for the Ex, could just be that body physics, which, as you establish ANOTHER body physics with a NEW mate, the old will be replaced or at least, FORGOTTEN.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:28 PM
Nice dance there Hawaii girl

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:25 PM
Good thread there Michael. Good thread! Go on tell it brother. Tell it.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:20 PM
Then another thing. What will be HIS story. That is the man she is with right now 9hrs away.

Would not his story be that he is with this woman right now and she is sneaking around with someone?

How does that sound?

It sounds nice doesn't it?

Then when he dumps her. Are you going to turn around and dump her too, saying that you cannot trust her because when she was with Mockery, she was still sneaking around with you?

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 05:15 PM
laugh laugh Benjaguar? So she should keep her promise and die? Hehe he. Lawd!!

That word: "Die!" introduces very SERIOUS THOUGHTS OR BUSINESS.
Images of 3 dead, dying or WORSE. Triange burial. This is serious; dealing with people's heart's. Is it not?

Hotandspicey says that is a 'LANDMINE!' Correct!!!. A thousand times correct!!! A resonant "YES!!"

What is the position RIGHT NOW? The position is RIGHT NOW SHE IS WITH SOMEBODY ELSE whether you were wrong to leave her or not.

You have to work from here, otherwise, NOW that she IS with another 9hrs away, you being with her means that YOU are the interjector or nuisance to her NEW man; or you are assisting her. That 9hrs away will LEAVE PLENTY evidence to her NEW man (and that is what he is) that she is SNEAKING AROUND with someone. And if she wakes up DEAD one morning? U CAUSED IT.

Your feelings WILL fuel you TOWARDS her but U have to work with your HEAD. LEAVE HER BE!

If she breaks up with him, with no help or encouragement from U, since U do not now have anyone yet, give her ANOTHER change as U seem EAGER to do.

U said it was U who left her as U could'nt TRUST HER. Only YOU have that information and it is only you who could realy KNOW how much you can take or when to draw the line.

But some say: "Instinct. Gut feeling." Hey I say NO!!! You can use that to start OBSERVING so that you collect EVIDENCE. I BELIEVE IN EVIDENCE. Otherwise they and their relatives will say that you are seing things that are NOT THERE; you are hallicunating; you are dreaming up things; you have a very WILD imagination, you are insanely jealous and you NEED HELP!! Her family (relatives) will ALWAYS support her story without hearing yours. And you will not want to give all the details. Suppose she brought STD'S for you more than once (Do not say anything about that here) You won't say that. If you do, to her family. They will say: "OH GAWD!! HE LIE"

Not because she has recruited a NEW man in 2 weeks, means that she WAS WUTH the man BEFORE. Some people BELIEVE that if they are SURE that they are done with EX, THEY SHOULD MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES WITHOUT HESITATION. I am AMONG those. So she took a man sexually in 2 weeks. THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT SHE WAS WITH HIM WHILE SHE WAS WITH YOU. It could be. It could NOT be. That is not evidence. You cannot go around BLAMING people for things that you are not SURE OF. Suppose you are wrong???

Claudette used a term: "Earn trust." That is what SHE will have to do then. She must not tell U: "Where I go it is my damn business. I am a big woman" and proceed to deny you accounts of her whereabouts. She should gladly VOLUNTEER that account.
So what have I said with all this?
ANSWER: LEAVE HER ALONE SEXUALLY OR IN PRIVATE PLACES WHERE YOU CAN BE ACCUSED OF BEING SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

no photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:02 AM
Reretete! Good thread

no photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:02 AM
bigsmile laugh Good thread.flowerforyou Good thread!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:15 PM
You mean pennicilin WON'T work. Well nothing will. I am so SORRY. Most beautiful what? and nothing works? Yuk.!!

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:10 PM
GG2. All Shim friends are men also. Well to each shis own. Ok

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:06 PM

Jesse: "know he's cheating when he doesnt come home.....

again...ever. "

So Jesse. Between the 'again and the ...ever, when he comes sneaking for him to soothe your aching heart, would you say that he IS CHEATING on who he left you for?
'

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:00 PM
GG2. I thought you were a man all the time as I am seeing beard and facial men's hair and a man's smile in your main pic but I just went to your profile and your are displayed as a woman. I am confused. Who or what are you? Well I know where I will NOT be dropping that thing. Sorry

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:21 PM
What about when she opens for U entry U see semen (seamen) rolling out majestically, would he say U were cheating Jessee?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:15 PM
And Jessee, as there will ALWAYS be persons that a Mate will be attracted to, are you saying that YOU will be the Cheater? Then what will be the signs your Mate will look for to KNOW if YOU ARE CHEATING? Please?drinker drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25