Community > Posts By > Fred7170

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 07:17 PM
"Spock, if I ever get back we'll need to have a serious discussion about your bed-side manners."

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 07:04 PM

How come that two-party circus worked so well and for so long in the US? Is it because the majority of Americans have always been well-informed and free to make up their own mind and make their own decisions or is it because all opinions are valued in the American Media? smile

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh, that is rich.

I really wish citizens were required to have a real education in American History. Almost no one gets more than the special propaganda version of it that prevails in grade school.

The two-party system has ALWAYS been fraught with problems of corruption, of wealthy people bribing or outright buying representatives, of ballot box packing, and you name it. If anything, there have been a few improvements recently, many of which were discarded as soon as the modern Republicans got to be in control. It's more difficult to rig ballots now, though some of the MOST recent ideas, to make everything electronic, and to allow only one party to select the voting computers makes that another laffer.

Remember that old Lincoln quote, about some of the people all of the time? He didn't come up with that because people were NOT being fooled, ya know.

Igor. That was sarcasm :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:58 PM
"Want some death sticks?"
"You don't want to sell me death sticks."
"I don't want to sell you death sticks."
"You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I want to go home and rethink my life..."

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:33 PM
Active under water volcano off the coast of Oregon erupting now. Earth's crust is heating up and volcano activity has increased dramatically since beginning of the year. Tectonic plate movement has also increased causing huge earthquakes in diverse parts of the world. The super-volcano in Yellowstone Park is coming to life with recent reports of asphalt roads melting, ground swelling and noxious gases being reported all over the park, Electromagnetic field of the earth is fluctuating and shifting causing huge storms and tornadoes.
The sun is entering a very active cycle with never-seen-before eruptions that the earth's waning magnetic field might not hold at bay for long. The planet of our solar system are heating up too, arguably due to solar activity but not necessarily. Mars ice caps are melting, our ice caps are melting too...
The signs are clear, but signs of what and, most importantly, when?

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:00 PM
That's not true! Every time I see a politician on TV he stresses the fact that he's working hard to protect me and my family from the bad guys. Those public officials wake up and go to bed with our security on their mind to the point of losing sleep. I love them. They are my heroes.

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 05:54 PM
Interesting animal. Love to watch them on Discovery. Making its come-back in southern France...
Werewolves? Never seen one nor know someone who is one and I doubt I'll ever see one either except on the silver screen. Very few werewolves movies interest me, maybe the first Underworld.

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 04:59 PM

Is everyone afraid to show their true face and how they speak?

Nope. I Skype with family and clients only. I see my friends at caf� or snack place. Any others are acquaintances and they may reach me through email.

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:56 AM

HI am am 27 years old very intelligent. I am also a poet/author/writer.I use a walker to get around outside to go places. I use to be straight bi whatever you want to call it. Only games I play are online boards or cards I don't play mind games. I am looking for someone real. color looks is not an issue. personality is what matters. I'm looking for a friend first we get to know each other see where it goes. I am a fem I don't have a preference on stud or fem it don't matter. I cuss, I smoke cigs only, I DO NOT DO DRUGS!!! AND NIETHER CAN YOU! Social occasional drinking is ok. If your an alcoholic and/or smoke weed/crack keep it moving do not waste my time. I am Crazy, Sexy, Sassy, Cool

Welcome. Interesting Resum�. We will forward it to our head of Dept.as soon as she gets back from counselling our mental patients. Thank u

rofl

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:54 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

I wonder if you realize how pathetic your comment sounds.
Probably not because morons usually don't.

As for the vote, the people have had their say.
I can understand that some people won't agree but hurtful comments do no one any good.

I and a few other people had a good laugh, that's what matters. To each their own, Freedom of Speech, baby. Go ahead and be at awe at some piece of paper that says what one can and cannot do but you can never ever take away the song in my heart.

Your profile says you're a consultant. You need to start acting like one.

offtopic :laughing: spock

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:42 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

I wonder if you realize how pathetic your comment sounds.
Probably not because morons usually don't.

As for the vote, the people have had their say.
I can understand that some people won't agree but hurtful comments do no one any good.

I and a few other people had a good laugh, that's what matters. To each their own, Freedom of Speech, baby. Go ahead and be at awe at some piece of paper that says what one can and cannot do but you can never ever take away the song in my heart.

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:04 AM
Next on the agenda:

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:54 AM
Good luck and welcome

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:53 AM
Welcome and good luck

Fred7170's photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:52 AM

Basketball is a gateway sport.
Next thing ya know, those cops
will be moving the kids up to more
hardcore sports, like frisbee.

once they get golfing, its a lost cause.

rofl

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 10:51 PM

By definition a Conspiracy is an arrangement or an agreement amongst a group of 2 or more people. By that definition conspiracies are real and happen every day. :smile:

very true, good thing the CIA makes sure anything attached to the words conspiracy theory is automatically considered BS.

The ones who were the most surprised by Hitler's move to attack Poland were the ones who believed what they read in the newspapers and what the politicians told them on the radio. Interestingly enough, the European politicians knew that Hitler was going to attack the neighboring countries but preferred to appeal to Hitler's greed and said nothing, continuing negotiations and concertations they knew were a waste of time.
If at that time someone had been spreading the theory that Hitler was moving to invade Poland in a fast bold move, that person would've been laughed at. Yet Hitler did exactly that, "surprising" everyone.
Sad truth is we Humans are sheep, ready to believe a lie rather than what's in front of our nose. We fall for beautiful and well-crafted words yet we mock those who would open our eyes solely on the basis of appearance or status.
We truly deserve everything that's happening to us and to our world because more often than not we contribute to its corruption one way or another.

appearance and status? try reading some of the things people are just throwing out there, appearance and status has nothing to do with just pure stupidity... one person used to talk about a weapon the turned metal to dust in one 911 thread, another says it was aliens... some say it's the jews, while most just think it was GW himself...

every major incident is a black ops deal to enforce the NWO or Martial law, or the zombies are attacking in Florida, and the zombies was started by the US government... all the people in power are reptilians, sent here by the anuki to turn all humans into breakfast or slaves, maybe both... man never walked on the moon, all a charade to strengthen the NWO agenda...

i guess you see where i'm going with this, i'm sick of the stupidity of some CT'ers and the craziness that goes with them...

of course there are issues/problems, there always was and always will be, but that doesn't mea we need to start dreaming up fanatsies about Beyonce leading leading our children to a life of the Illuminati...

But you're ready to believe that a passport survived a plane's head-on collision with a skyscraper, a fireball explosion, a fire that burned hot enough to melt steal and somehow managed to flash its existence amongst a ton of half-burnt papers strewn out onto the streets for blocks.
Sure, conspiracy theorists take it too far and are careless about actions that would hurt their cause. But just because a lunatic tells me that extraterrestrials exist doesn't mean the info is bogus for that much.
Too many people are too lazy to research or read up on their own, they'd rather sit in a vegetative state and let the idiot box decide for them what is real and what isn't.
Ignorance is bliss, until knowledge is forced upon you at the point of a gun.

i believe that 19 pissed off muslims hijacked 4 planes and killed 3000 people...

Sorry, Muslims don't kill people. You must've meant 19 Saudi Arabians.

huh... and Saudi Arabia is what percentage muslim? 95%? ... they did what they were supposed to do to get their 78 virgins, kill lots of infidels...

Again, Muslims don't kill people. They were Arabs, yes, and Saudis, yes, but not Muslims. Being Arab don't make you Muslim and being Muslim don't make you Arab.
And in fact, three of those "dead" terrorists are alive and well is Saudi Arabia.

again, muslims did kill 3000 people, regardless of your PC aggressiveness... if you don't want to call a pig a pig, thats your deal, not mine... so, you can call them whatever you want, but that will never change the fact they are still muslims, no matter what you want to call them...

I'm saying some people throughout history have hid their intents behind a religion or an organization, using them as a cover for their nefarious schemes while truly going against the spirit of those religions or organizations.
I myself call them murderers because that's what they are. I'm not going to call all Catholics terrorists because some of them initiated the Inquisition just like I'm not calling the Irish because some of them were or are terrorists and and I will not call all GI's murderers or terrorists just because a few of them did some horrible things while deployed and so on... Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

i wasn't implying all muslims were murders, just a simple fact that it was muslims that did it...same as christians that decide to blow up abortion clinics, they are christians, regardless... just because they don't act like whatever religion they decide to kill for doesn't mean they aren't any less than what they are... people have been killing in the name of a god/gods since they invented them...

Yep, you're right. Sorry for being dense.

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 03:36 PM

By definition a Conspiracy is an arrangement or an agreement amongst a group of 2 or more people. By that definition conspiracies are real and happen every day. :smile:

very true, good thing the CIA makes sure anything attached to the words conspiracy theory is automatically considered BS.

The ones who were the most surprised by Hitler's move to attack Poland were the ones who believed what they read in the newspapers and what the politicians told them on the radio. Interestingly enough, the European politicians knew that Hitler was going to attack the neighboring countries but preferred to appeal to Hitler's greed and said nothing, continuing negotiations and concertations they knew were a waste of time.
If at that time someone had been spreading the theory that Hitler was moving to invade Poland in a fast bold move, that person would've been laughed at. Yet Hitler did exactly that, "surprising" everyone.
Sad truth is we Humans are sheep, ready to believe a lie rather than what's in front of our nose. We fall for beautiful and well-crafted words yet we mock those who would open our eyes solely on the basis of appearance or status.
We truly deserve everything that's happening to us and to our world because more often than not we contribute to its corruption one way or another.

appearance and status? try reading some of the things people are just throwing out there, appearance and status has nothing to do with just pure stupidity... one person used to talk about a weapon the turned metal to dust in one 911 thread, another says it was aliens... some say it's the jews, while most just think it was GW himself...

every major incident is a black ops deal to enforce the NWO or Martial law, or the zombies are attacking in Florida, and the zombies was started by the US government... all the people in power are reptilians, sent here by the anuki to turn all humans into breakfast or slaves, maybe both... man never walked on the moon, all a charade to strengthen the NWO agenda...

i guess you see where i'm going with this, i'm sick of the stupidity of some CT'ers and the craziness that goes with them...

of course there are issues/problems, there always was and always will be, but that doesn't mea we need to start dreaming up fanatsies about Beyonce leading leading our children to a life of the Illuminati...

But you're ready to believe that a passport survived a plane's head-on collision with a skyscraper, a fireball explosion, a fire that burned hot enough to melt steal and somehow managed to flash its existence amongst a ton of half-burnt papers strewn out onto the streets for blocks.
Sure, conspiracy theorists take it too far and are careless about actions that would hurt their cause. But just because a lunatic tells me that extraterrestrials exist doesn't mean the info is bogus for that much.
Too many people are too lazy to research or read up on their own, they'd rather sit in a vegetative state and let the idiot box decide for them what is real and what isn't.

i believe that 19 pissed off muslims hijacked 4 planes and killed 3000 people...

huh... and Saudi Arabia is what percentage muslim? 95%? ... they did what they were supposed to do to get their 78 virgins, kill lots of infidels...

Again, Muslims don't kill people. They were Arabs, yes, and Saudis, yes, but not Muslims. Being Arab don't make you Muslim and being Muslim don't make you Arab.
And in fact, three of those "dead" terrorists are alive and well is Saudi Arabia.

again, muslims did kill 3000 people, regardless of your PC aggressiveness... if you don't want to call a pig a pig, thats your deal, not mine... so, you can call them whatever you want, but that will never change the fact they are still muslims, no matter what you want to call them...

I'm saying some people throughout history have hid their intents behind a religion or an organization, using them as a cover for their nefarious schemes while truly going against the spirit of those religions or organizations.
I myself call them murderers because that's what they are. I'm not going to call all Catholics terrorists because some of them initiated the Inquisition just like I'm not calling the Irish because some of them were or are terrorists and and I will not call all GI's murderers or terrorists just because a few of them did some horrible things while deployed and so on... Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:42 PM

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:35 PM

Sorry, Muslims don't kill people, at least not the real ones. You must've meant 19 Saudi Arabians.

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:33 PM
Edited by Fred7170 on Sat 05/23/15 01:36 PM

Sorry, Muslims don't kill people, at least not real ones. You must've meant 19 Saudi Arabians.

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 01:15 PM