Community > Posts By > Fred7170

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 07:59 AM

well now how you gonna know if ya found it if ya don't know what it is in first place? sheesh some kind of whacko reverse psychology going on in here bigsmile

laugh scared

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:18 AM

hey.guys.what u looking for here?
i would like to know more friends from mingle2.flowerforyou

I'll let you know when I find it.

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:13 AM

I sure have, but look at me...I ain't leaving until I've had dessert!

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:30 AM

Does being nice get you anywhere in this world?

It's a combination of both, at the right time and with the right people. No one is always all nice or all bad, the human being is more complicated than that.

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:02 AM

CNN Turning on Obama? The Controversial Story Inside

There's some noted animosity between the President and the liberal news network as of late.

Just a few weeks ago at the White House Correspondent's dinner, Obama took a few jabs at CNN.

Well, now CNN is firing back, going so far as to publish a report on a story in which Obama is being indicted in a massive cover-up over the death of Bin-Laden.

You'll no doubt remember the President conveniently showed the world he had orchestrated the killing of the world's most wanted terrorist only days after publishing his birth certificate.

So far it's been one of his biggest claims to fame.

With the announcement Bin-Laden was dead, the birth certificate story petered out, and the media was taken by the Bin-Laden story as it unfolded in bite-size pieces.

A daring nighttime raid by Seal Team 6, a quick execution, and then a burial at sea was all Obama needed to satisfy Americans.

But now, a noted liberal journalist isn't so sure Obama was being truthful about the ordeal.

http://americanprosperity.com/cnn-turning-on-obama-the-controversial-story-inside/

That was to be foreseeable. Rats always abandon a sinking ship first.

Everyone is starting to turn on Barry. Even his most loyal yes men like Dirty Harry Reid and Warren are flipping on him.

It's the same ol' political game of distancing yourself from an outgoing president who will have to answer for illegal activities while in office. Although his past and present cronies are trying hard to appear clean and innocent, the press has a long memory... Too bad the American people have such a short-term memory, otherwise Hillary Clinton would not dare run for President.

She would run no matter what happened. She is a power hungry narcissist. She has no chance of winning though, actually the only way she would win is if the loon Rand Paul got the nomination (which is a huge longshot).

She's gonna win, I guarantee you that. Unless Obummer creates an excuse to stay in office.

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:16 AM

:angel: bigsmile Anyone out there wanting to spend time, get together, visit with eachother, and do things we like to do together, who has time to spend? And who would like to date someone, hoping that it would turn into something long-term and meaningful?

Someone who would like that kind of companionship as well? Quality time. smile2

A caring and responsible man?

A great match for me would be age range 48 to 56, gainfully employed like me winking - a non-smoker, social occasional drinking ok with me, but would not be interested in someone who drinks like a fish lol biggrin - definitely single and UN-attached, and local, Houston, Texas only. love

:heart:

I don't qualify :cry: Not in Houston and happen to smoke once in a while. But good luck to you :thumbsup:

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:02 AM

There's some noted animosity between the President and the liberal news network as of late.

Just a few weeks ago at the White House Correspondent's dinner, Obama took a few jabs at CNN.

Well, now CNN is firing back, going so far as to publish a report on a story in which Obama is being indicted in a massive cover-up over the death of Bin-Laden.

You'll no doubt remember the President conveniently showed the world he had orchestrated the killing of the world's most wanted terrorist only days after publishing his birth certificate.

With the announcement Bin-Laden was dead, the birth certificate story petered out, and the media was taken by the Bin-Laden story as it unfolded in bite-size pieces.

A daring nighttime raid by Seal Team 6, a quick execution, and then a burial at sea was all Obama needed to satisfy Americans.

But now, a noted liberal journalist isn't so sure Obama was being truthful about the ordeal.

http://americanprosperity.com/cnn-turning-on-obama-the-controversial-story-inside/

Everyone is starting to turn on Barry. Even his most loyal yes men like Dirty Harry Reid and Warren are flipping on him.

It's the same ol' political game of distancing yourself from an outgoing president who will have to answer for illegal activities while in office. Although his past and present cronies are trying hard to appear clean and innocent, the press has a long memory... Too bad the American people have such a short-term memory, otherwise Hillary Clinton would not dare run for President.

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:52 AM

I'm in search of a soulmate is any one out there in 30s and 40s

Just "a" soulmate or "the" soulmate? Careful, ya might take someone's else scared

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:33 AM

Why does it seem interracial dating is still so taboo between white males and black women? It is acceptable the other way around but people cringe when seeing a black woman with a white guy. Let's keep the comments to this civilized because in the end we are all just people with different skin tones.

I don't think it's still taboo. Some people may frown upon it, mainly those still stuck in the last century or those in Africa where it's still uncommon. I recall the stares I got in Kigali while dating a Rwandan. But other than the exceptions, I think most people don't care who you date.

Fred7170's photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:23 AM

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:23 PM

hi

:thumbsup:

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:49 AM

What do you think of a man that has strong emotions for EG when I see things about animal cruelty I can have tears and in the film titanic when you see the lady in the sae with her baby I was the same myself I am good feeling like that just wondered what others think

So you've discovered that you got feelings, that's great. Welcome to the human family drinker

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:34 AM

These money seizures are nothing new.
Been going on since at least as early as
the 1980s.

Its just the gov's way of making everyone
feel raped and freezing, equally.

Had the latest target, been carrying the same
amount in travelers cheques, the gov most likely
would have left him alone.

i agree, i just dont understand how they can get away with it.

They can get away with it because there's no one to police the police.

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/14/15 02:16 AM

Why do foreigners avoid chatting with Nigerians?

Because Nigerians are foreigners to everybody else tongue2

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:09 AM
80% of profiles on any given dating site are either fake, have fake pic or fake info. Those fake profiles can belong to individuals, private corporations, governments or Law Inforcement. That's 8 out of 10, folks. One ought to be aware of it when using the Net. While the scammers are wrong to take advantage of gullible people, it's also up to each of us to be knowledgeable enough and aware so as to not believe everything we read and give away our life savings to some pimp in West Africa. One rule I go by is "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't."
The Internet has been widely accessible for 25 years now, you'd think people would've learned to use it by now.
Fact is, and it's a sad one but an accurate one, until you actually meet the persons behind the keyboard, you don't know for sure if they' re genuine or a fake.

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:21 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Wed 05/13/15 06:23 AM
I have the feeling I'm going to need more than a sense of humor in here, judging by this thread alone.
Thanks for the welcome, TMommy

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:02 AM

sorry that answer was a little vague for me

not quite sure you covered all the bases

care to uh...narrow that in a little ? bigsmile

lol... The subject of the post is pretty vague as well. I don't know if women or men do send messages first and about what. I'm new here, so I haven't sent or received anything, lol

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:55 AM
Hello, TMommy. Thank you.

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:49 AM
Good day, Debbie :) And what a cute little flower it is, thank you. flowers

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:44 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Wed 05/13/15 05:45 AM
Hello, Quintess. And thanks for the warm welcome.