Community > Posts By > Fred7170

Fred7170's photo
Sat 05/23/15 12:37 AM

By definition a Conspiracy is an arrangement or an agreement amongst a group of 2 or more people. By that definition conspiracies are real and happen every day. :smile:

very true, good thing the CIA makes sure anything attached to the words conspiracy theory is automatically considered BS.

The ones who were the most surprised by Hitler's move to attack Poland were the ones who believed what they read in the newspapers and what the politicians told them on the radio. Interestingly enough, the European politicians knew that Hitler was going to attack the neighboring countries but preferred to appeal to Hitler's greed and said nothing, continuing negotiations and concertations they knew were a waste of time.
If at that time someone had been spreading the theory that Hitler was moving to invade Poland in a fast bold move, that person would've been laughed at. Yet Hitler did exactly that, "surprising" everyone.
Sad truth is we Humans are sheep, ready to believe a lie rather than what's in front of our nose. We fall for beautiful and well-crafted words yet we mock those who would open our eyes solely on the basis of appearance or status.
We truly deserve everything that's happening to us and to our world because more often than not we contribute to its corruption one way or another.

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:44 AM

I'm trying to listen to the pastor at church when sitting to my right a young mom pulls her boob out & slams her sleeping infant into her ... Damn it's awful no blanket to cover her & that was just weird to see

It's one of the most natural things in the world to see in public, same as a couple kissing or a toddler having a tantrum. It's part of being a mother and it shouldn't be suspended because others have a problem with it.

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:28 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Thu 05/21/15 07:31 AM
By definition a Conspiracy is an arrangement or an agreement amongst a group of 2 or more people. By that definition conspiracies are real and happen every day. :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 06:40 AM

i wonder what the world is turning to when every guy or man you meet online wants a nude picture to show you are real,

Beats the hell out of me, since I have been on this site for many many years and have never been asked to give one nor have I been given one.

what do they take us Ladies for but it isn't their fault anywyas if other ladies havent been answering them they wont have effrontery to always ask.

Again I don't seem to be having this problem so I have no clue what the said "man" take said "ladies"... I am wondering how you know that "ladies" haven't been answering their mail?

what do you girls think?

Remember you asked what I think!!!
I think anyone that has the goods hanging out of said shirt shouldn't be surprised if they get asked to show the goods the rest of the way.

I think that if that was the only profile shot I had on my profile I would expect something on those lines.

I think that if a person is upset about it then maybe they should figure out what their advertisement is saying and what the projected demographics are going to respond.

I think if it was me and I didn't like the mail coming into my inbox I would put some clothes on.

I think I resent it a bit that the subject line and opening post implies All Men.. And all ladies..

I think you aren't going to like what I think But WTH.. I am going for broke.

Ok that is what I think...
I think I need coffee way to early to be thinking

flowerforyou

Isn't a woman free to wear what she wants without having to think about all the perves out there? If certain someone's don't like her shirt they can always look somewhere else. I myself think it's not open enough and leaves too much to the imagination, but that's just me drinker

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:58 AM
Because men are a bunch a dirty lieing cheating pigs.

I'm just saying it now so we can move on to other excuses and insults between the genders.
Have fun drinker

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:27 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Thu 05/21/15 04:43 AM

Im not sure,but i think its the best gift to humanity.

It may not create a groundswelling of change in our world yet but it certainly helps to break stereotypes and invite the skeptics to take another look at race issues and, if anything, at themselves.

Fred7170's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:12 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Thu 05/21/15 04:14 AM

The 2 party system is like the snake swallowing its own tail thinking it prey

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

Alexis de Tocqueville

How come that two-party circus worked so well and for so long in the US? Is it because the majority of Americans have always been well-informed and free to make up their own mind and make their own decisions or is it because all opinions are valued in the American Media? :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 01:09 PM

Sound waves from the shock of Magma displacement and crust movement can sometimes reverberate in the atmosphere when the electromagnetic field of the earth fluctuates due to poles shift.
Like the man-made global-warming crowd, I'm sticking to that explanation no matter what :smile:

sir you are right ... I don't know much about it coz I'm from another country (India) . but I had seen a show on this topic on my favourite TV channel (historytv18) ... the scientists had explained the problem as same as you said . 100+% correct .

I'm not as sure as you are about all that but it's clear our earth hasn't revealed all its secrets.

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:58 PM
Get used to it. The world is full of judges and prosecutors. Defence lawyers have no time to waste :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:40 AM
It's a miracle we're not all blown to bits yet :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:36 AM
Good luck :smile:

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:31 AM

After online chatting and emailing for sometime, you become interested enough to make/receive the call...then you hear their voice...the accent..the tone...
What happens if you didn't like it? what

Not a problem, I don't plan on listening to her anyway...:laughing: just kidding...

rofl scared rofl

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:26 AM
Depends if I'm in a hurry or not. The ones we have here are much better than the ones at Walmart, no silly voice, easy bagging... And I prefer to bag my own things anyway, at least I know it's done right.

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:03 AM
drinks Jos� can you see?
'cross the Rio Grande
All the Gringos-ho
And the travajo-ho drinks

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:39 AM

yea, that big one in Venezuela, that ate a city block...lol

That's the one... Look how even the wall is.

yea, it seems that circular/round is a universal constant...

It doesn't look like a simple cave-in to me.
Add to that, along with the rest (the Phenix lights, the CERN collider, an incoming exo-brown-dwarf sun...) the very strange ball of light that hovered over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem for minutes before shooting back out to space and I'd say we've got ourselves some first-rate mystery.

Fred7170's photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:31 AM
Edited by Fred7170 on Wed 05/20/15 12:51 AM

That same day, a group of Bandidos confronted a Cossack member fueling up at a truck stop in Palo Pinto County, west of Fort Worth, the bulletin said. When the Cossack member refused to remove the Texas patch from his vest, the Bandidos hit him in the head with a hammer and stole it.

The Bandidos "constitute a growing criminal threat to the U.S. law enforcement authorities," the Justice Department said in a report on outlaw motorcycle gangs. According to the report, the Bandidos are involved in transporting and distributing cocaine and marijuana and in the production and distribution of methamphetamine.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/19/dispute-over-parking-space-may-have-ignited-deadly-texas-biker-gang-brawl/?intcmp=latestnews

and now , thanks to Obomo the cops will be out gunned.grumble

Outgunned... Outgunned? They got enough hardware and ammo to fight WWIII. The last time they were Outgunned was in the 90's, when they were still trying to "protect and serve". The word "Police" doesn't apply to them anymore, they're para-military nowadays. They have a stronger bond with the Armed Forces than they do with the community they're supposed to police. People used to look to the police to help. Nowadays people are afraid to call the police because so many victims have been turned into perpetrators without evidence or victim. And now they have all the equipment not being used in Iraq or Afghanistan or Europe or God only knows where else they've put their nose in business not their own.
Outgunned, lol....

Fred7170's photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:36 PM

I've had A couple of friends-with-benefits and it's never as you except it to be & that's okay. It's fun.
Is there anyone else who likes the feeling of this ??

I really don't see the point of that arrangement. If I'm going to share my most intimate it's going to be with someone who cares, not someone who's usually just passing through noway

I concur. drinker

drinker

Fred7170's photo
Tue 05/19/15 12:29 PM

I've had A couple of friends-with-benefits and it's never as you except it to be & that's okay. It's fun.
Is there anyone else who likes the feeling of this ??

I really don't see the point of that arrangement. If I'm going to share my most intimate it's going to be with someone who cares, not someone who's usually just passing through noway

Fred7170's photo
Tue 05/19/15 12:09 PM
Edited by Fred7170 on Tue 05/19/15 12:13 PM

yea, that big one in Venezuela, that ate a city block...lol

That's the one... Look how even the wall is.

Fred7170's photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:37 AM

the sinkholes, IMO, are caused by the vast oil/fracking consumption... whenever we take the oil/natural gas, it leaves vast hollow spots underground without the pressure that was once there...

There hasn't been fracking everywhere those sinkholes appeared, like at the Dead Sea. Fracking could cause some sinkholes but not all of them.

true, but sinkholes only form only way - a void/cave below them...

It's interesting the rate at which they appear in the span of a couple of years. One of them is a well defined circle, as if drilled by some unknown means...