Community > Posts By > OleJeb

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:48 AM
Nah, it's because men are trying desperately to understand you ladies.

laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 11:45 AM
I don't buy lottery tickets, so the only chance I have is...
...if Willy_Cents wins. So go Willy go!!! happy :smile: happy

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 11:13 AM
An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up really nice, along with some picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. When he came closer, he realized it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end to shield themselves.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral of the story: Old men may move slow but can still think fast.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:19 PM

One man says he had a great speech for parents. It was called, "How to Raise Your Children." He traveled on speaking tours in the Midwestern United States and was paid a high honorarium for the talk. "This guy will wow you," people said.

Then this famous speaker had his first child. His majestic speech lost its punch at 2:00 AM with the baby in full cry. But he kept trying. He renamed his new, modified speech, "Some Suggestions for Parents," and charged bravely on.

They had two more children. The speech changed again. And again. Now it's called, "Feeble Hints for Fellow Strugglers," and he begins with the question: "Does anyone here have a few words of wisdom?"

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 07:44 PM
One morning three Alabama good old boys and three Yankees were in a ticket line at the Birmingham train station heading to Atlanta for a big football game.

The three Northerners each bought a ticket and watched as the three Southerners bought just one ticket between them.

'How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?' asked one of the Yankees.

'Watch and learn,' answered one of the boys from the South.

When the six travelers boarded the train, the three Yankees sat down, but the three Southerners crammed into a bathroom together and closed the door.

Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around to collect tickets.

He knocked on the bathroom door and said, 'Ticket, please.' The door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand. The conductor took it and moved on.

The Yankees saw this happen and agreed it was quite a clever idea. Indeed, so clever that they decided to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money.

That evening after the game when they got to the Atlanta train station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip while to their astonishment the three Southerners didn't buy even one ticket.

'How are you going to travel without a ticket?' asked one of the perplexed Yankees.

'Watch and learn,' answered one of the Southern boys.

When they boarded the train, the three Northerners crammed themselves into a bathroom and the three Southerners crammed themselves into the other bathroom across from it. Shortly after the train began to move, one of the Southerners left their bathroom and walked quietly over to the Yankee's bathroom. He knocked on the door and said, 'Ticket, please.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:56 AM
BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MC CAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

DR. PHIL:
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH:
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY:
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE:
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:43 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:42 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:34 AM
Ouchnoway grumble laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 05:52 PM
Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels...Helllloooo!!!...bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!

Got really excited...finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...box said "2-4 years!"

Trapped on an escalator for hours...power went out!!!

Tried to make Kool-Aid...wrong instructions...8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

Tried to go water skiing...couldn't find a lake with a slope.

Lost breast stroke swimming competition...learned later, the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

Got locked out of my car in rain storm...car swamped because soft-top was open.

The capital of California is "C"...isn't it???

Hate M & M's...they are so hard to peel.

Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days...instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108 lbs!!!

Couldn't call 911..."duh"...there's no "eleven" button on the stupid phone!!!

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:17 PM
Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table. Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

After some time he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "What took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!"

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:15 PM
Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, "Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, "Here Lies My Husband -Stiff At Last.'"

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:11 PM
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want - and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:55 PM
Three Blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Texas Highway Patrol.

The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So y'all want to be cops, huh?"

The blondes all nodded.

The detective got up, opened a file drawer and pulled out a folder. Sitting back down, he opened it and pulled out a picture, and said, "To be a detective, you have to be able to detect. You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities, such as scars and so forth." So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.

"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man ?"

The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did. He has only one eye!"

The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"

The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.

The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"

"Yes! He only has one ear!"

The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear!! You're excused too!"

The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.

The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but..." He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"

The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."

The detective frowned, took another look at the picture and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.

He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled _expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Well, Helloooo! With only one eye and one ear, he certainly can't wear glasses."

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:37 PM
These are reportedly actual ads that have appeared in newspapers across the country.

- Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family.

- A superb and inexpensive restaurant. Fine food expertly served by waitresses in appetizing forms.

- Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00.

- For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.

- Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

- Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.

- Wanted: 50 girls for stripping machine operators in factory.

- Wanted: Unmarried girls to pick fresh fruit and produce at night.

- We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:46 PM
Earl sat down on the bar stool and ordered a beer. The bartender sat the beer down and said, "first time I've seen you in a long while...,hows things?"
Earl said, "well, my wife run off with my best friend yesterday!"
"why that's terrible" said the bartender, "how long has he been your best friend?"
"About 24 hours", answered Earl.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:51 AM
One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, "How much for one of those Barbies in the display window?"

The salesperson answers, "Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95."

The amazed father asks: 'It's how much?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:

'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, and one of Ken's Friends...

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:14 PM
A man walks into an emergency room with two black eyes and a broken nose. The doctor asks him what happened.

"Well," says the man, "I was having a nice round of golf with my wife. She sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed that one of the cows had something protruding from its rear end. Sure enough, when it lifted its tail, there was my wife's golf ball."

"And?" asked the doctor.

"Well," the man said, "that's when I lifted the cow's tail, pointed, and yelled to the missus, 'Hey, honey — this one here looks like yours!'"

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 08:59 PM
"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper.

"Tell me! Did you find her?!" Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:09 PM
I feel like a newborn baby.....no teeth, no hair and I think I just peed in my pants!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25