Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 07:16 AM
I don't think the back bone will harder then the steal. So that's why still with some lucky no one hurting. I don't like the number 5 so. It means tiger. So better not to happen like that. unless the stick with some trouble. But why. then uncil Saxton said some one should do it more carefully. Because man should fighting this like him. don't use the flaming bottom. It costing dollars.....it's not cheap........and don't blame hitler blame that godamn Doctor.....if you do so for that. you know. I was taking daily breadfirst for 75 cent back to those Shitass days.....your thing it's more expensive then that. So you the better save your cash for the foods. I don't think those nazis will selling the same thing to you like trump's partner........then let's try some goatie...........(don't notice me the last words seens like I want to play a game I don't like that seriously.......but sometimes I will)

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 12:57 AM
ew we got a beta man.....beta man....beta man....
er we got a beta man.....then you try.....
mommy said that seek and find~~~~seek and find~~~~seek and find~~~
they know not thing but let fight~~~~but let fight~~~~they lie~~~~~

yea~~~~next time try some more conime beta man~~~~~tha man all will perveil~~~~~~
Hoooooweeeeee~~~~~~~~what's the price~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Tue 10/18/16 12:52 AM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 10/18/16 12:53 AM
so are they reading the article it self or just title? lord~~~~~~the end is near~~~~~~~~~~~~show me some light~~~~~~~~explode then i get that now.....they're not the bravo~~~~~ just remmerber the clip inspector~~~~~~~they should call em self beta.........rofl chiban chiban~~~~sim sim la~~~```drinker

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 01:03 AM

There are words that if your country is in danger then save it first. So that's why I still "vote" for trump......unless one day the United States should call United globle..... And yes he may just a chair man of some sore of midea company and he only can handle political issues both solving some sore of border security trouble and there are still thousands mouths need to feeding by his judgment also not as rich as some people but he have the idea and resolve solutions. I don't think helping those whom still living harder then the people of United state only needs the helps from the USA. But the truth meaning within the diplomancys it self. it's like swarm by such kind of problems. the people of hati needs a wise leader more eager. without the cashes we still having two hand. And that's indeed.we all had seen what the global financial brings as suffered to those whom act as the liberty. Then is the time to face the true world it self.drinker

Well said Nail.I'll vote for you.drinker

don't......it will costing million dollar to do so......drinker

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 01:01 AM

Bravo.

they need no Charlie......as the alpha had quite.

no photo
Sun 10/16/16 08:00 AM
There are words that if your country is in danger then save it first. So that's why I still "vote" for trump......unless one day the United States should call United globle..... And yes he may just a chair man of some sore of midea company and he only can handle political issues both solving some sore of border security trouble and there are still thousands mouths need to feeding by his judgment also not as rich as some people but he have the idea and resolve solutions. I don't think helping those whom still living harder then the people of United state only needs the helps from the USA. But the truth meaning within the diplomancys it self. it's like swarm by such kind of problems. the people of hati needs a wise leader more eager. without the cashes we still having two hand. And that's indeed.we all had seen what the global financial brings as suffered to those whom act as the liberty. Then is the time to face the true world it self.drinker

no photo
Sun 10/16/16 04:24 AM

Easy way to lower crime rates?...raise up our kids right...teach 'em right from wrong...morals and such!!

too old-fashioned they will tell you!

drinker

no photo
Sun 10/16/16 12:42 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 10/16/16 12:42 AM

I have been thinking about this lately. Crime rates are skyrocketing, assaults, rapes, kidnappings, pedophilia, rioting, cop killing, terrorist attacks.

What if they created Law Enforcement units, vetted completely who are overseen by not other cops, we all know how that blue wall of silence works, but answer to a committee of say Congressmen or Senator's made up with equal numbers from each political party. Give them blanket immunity to do what they need to do to to go after the worst of the worst.

The statistics don't lie. If a missing child isn't found in 24 hours, they are probably dead. If a murder isn't solved in the first 48 hours it rarely is solved.

The criminals know the laws better then the cops, and they have no reason to talk. If getting a confession or someone to talk helps to save the child's life, solve the murder, prevent a terrorist attack or catch a rapist then it's worth it. This crap of the criminals having more rights then the rest of us is pathetic.

This would send a clear message to criminals that were playing by a new set of rules, ones they cant adapt to and it will reduce crime. You cant adapt to Officer who have immunity to get information from you by any means necessary.

Think about it. What if there was a terrorist attack that we knew was going to happen with in say the next 24 hours. We have someone who knows the details and we can prevent that attack if he talks. He knows the moment he is picked up for questioning to ask for a lawyer and the conversation is over. Take the same guy and you bypass the police station and hang his a$$ off a building, he will talk.

I am not talking the wild west here and just picking people at random, I am saying people who they know are criminals who are tied to the crime or potential crime.

It would work.

noway shocked Like our Constitution and Bill of Rights hasn't been subverted enough over the last few decades?!

in order to avoid the whole national wide loss the faith. thses two chapter should be denfending by the will of people of america forever. i don't against the obama's gun's controling solution but at least the civiliance still can be remain bearing sidarm. unless they needs more debates to proving the security is far more effective then civiliance their self. i don't want to recalling those huge details about the debates both loan but factors proving.

no photo
Sat 10/15/16 04:43 PM
Criminals is to avoid and defend no how to prevent. Because God acept the free will. the weapons both chance are all in your hand and brain the choice is yours.......the fact it self only can make those security members more easier to define to seek to defend such social issue.

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:43 PM

I've been wonder if trump will be the overseer of the world~~~~how many ladies will do so like this........no doubt to it~~~~~china broacast define as he is clinton the dude......you know why~~~~~~drinker

K: Mommy~~~~why should i learn english more hardly~~~~~
M: As long as you will no longer need to devine by those gaint MoNo-poly~~~~~~

XD~~~~~~~~~Hmmmmm~~~sweet~~~~~got a hole~~~~full of love~~~~~~~then i bet 2$ those muhalins will totally WraaaGGGgggg some how and some day~~~~~and i do belive cctv needs no more explain~~~~we all seen that~~~~~~XD

those "MongDongs" and "WraaaGGGgggg" sure are EVIL!noway

Speaking of evil, Trump ripped Hilary to pieces last night.laugh

You bet.....hooooweee buy some time for those snapping demos.....
Yea demo........may be they're not.....maybe they are......he'll know.....I do believe some of cops whom comes from Texas will take the gunpowder for diner these day.......rocket billy fire up~don't go mojolo......drinker

All I can say is, Hell yea, tell em Nail!drinker

No one enjoin the trip of rumors.....that's the way how to handle the political issue by those "midea man" but if you do try to be a president and your job was a midea man too? Then don't forget to vote the trump......
Thanks pal ......let's try some goaties.....

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 08:33 PM

http://nypost.com/2016/10/13/5-women-claim-they-were-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/

as it goes......any thing always following like this~~~~isn't it? got a hole full of love~~~~italiano perveil~~~~~~drinker
i bet one dollar that scarlet's daughters are all pschors now arn't they~~~~drinker

This happens anytime the media reports something like this, no matter who it's about.

Two of the accusers have already been tied to the Clinton campaign.

I call BS, if that really did happen at least one of those women would have come forward years ago. Hell, were talking things he allegedly did 30 years ago.

it always relating to the fames......by the federal law associate guide then there must be details cover by the 911 if trump the old man did so 30years before......but you know if he did remains kind of assaulting detail in the 911 criminal document backup why he still the dude can join such campaign? That's strange right? If the target is some entertainment area super star then it will be normal logical then it's the presidential election......any thing will be concerns now? Since the WW2 is over many decades now but the wheel of America never stop by it. I don't like chitchat about the social will but the normal individual will the Military logic even though some of general or official still against him.

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:37 AM

Who you callin' a whora? tongue2

drinker

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:34 AM
Edited by nailcap on Fri 10/14/16 12:36 AM

I would like to know the real reason cause I'm not buying that other stuff you are selling.

only if you know the dude names jackson the popbowl then you will know how~~~~and i don't selling anything since i was born.....if you did so you should go cheack the N.I.B.T.D.A for more clues that whom you was trading......

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:30 AM

I think it would be awesome if Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were both arrested on the same day for being participants on the same "Lolita Express" flight on a trip to Orgy Island.

And then Hillary is either arrested the next day for being complicit in Bill's actions, or she simply kinda disappears from the political limelight in shame, closes down the Clinton foundation, and uses every illicit penny she "earned" to settle lawsuits.

And Chelsea is divorced unceremoniously and has to get a job at Chic-fil-a.

...And Obama's birth certificate is found in Hillary's emails, there's evidence he was not eligible to be president, and pretty much every law passed and action taken in the last 8 years is rescinded and he's deported.

Oh where oh where are the anonymous hacker people getting into Epstein's private video files?

cheers for the texas.....dude.....drinker

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 12:29 AM

Talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

Or more like they think they're on the gravy train.

Any woman who accuses him of this, if untrue, should be jailed.

they said if you have no idea about the ozzy osboune then you get nothing......drinker godamn....i shouldn't chipchat about this......drinks

no photo
Thu 10/13/16 07:13 AM
new technology always show up like some devil......go asking the tokugawa ieyasu.....he know mores about us.........drinker

no photo
Thu 10/13/16 07:09 AM

The fact that Iran likely possesses a complete set of the Clinton-Obama emails could explain the billions of dollars of cash shipments to Iran. Not only ransom but blackmail.

turnning face to the original uncil bear.....he knows how~~~~~~i do believe putin the guy knows more about such thing how happening........because every time you've try to putting some coat on your body.....the size will be turn not fitable to you.....just as many alchole do so.....yea~~~~i do like those tasty volka~~~~~~burn like some lavar~~~~~then you'll feel like some solar shoot out from your brain~~~~~~~yea~~~~~~

no photo
Thu 10/13/16 06:56 AM
what's the different between the chikago and boston......that's pretty stick indeed~~~~huh

no photo
Thu 10/13/16 06:54 AM
Edited by nailcap on Thu 10/13/16 06:56 AM
http://nypost.com/2016/10/13/5-women-claim-they-were-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/

as it goes......any thing always following like this~~~~isn't it? got a hole full of love~~~~italiano perveil~~~~~~drinker
i bet one dollar that scarlet's daughters are all pschors now arn't they~~~~drinker

no photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:30 AM

I've been wonder if trump will be the overseer of the world~~~~how many ladies will do so like this........no doubt to it~~~~~china broacast define as he is clinton the dude......you know why~~~~~~drinker

K: Mommy~~~~why should i learn english more hardly~~~~~
M: As long as you will no longer need to devine by those gaint MoNo-poly~~~~~~

XD~~~~~~~~~Hmmmmm~~~sweet~~~~~got a hole~~~~full of love~~~~~~~then i bet 2$ those muhalins will totally WraaaGGGgggg some how and some day~~~~~and i do belive cctv needs no more explain~~~~we all seen that~~~~~~XD

those "MongDongs" and "WraaaGGGgggg" sure are EVIL!noway

Speaking of evil, Trump ripped Hilary to pieces last night.laugh

You bet.....hooooweee buy some time for those snapping demos.....
Yea demo........may be they're not.....maybe they are......he'll know.....I do believe some of cops whom comes from Texas will take the gunpowder for diner these day.......rocket billy fire up~don't go mojolo......drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25