Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 08:58 PM

hehehehehehe......never draging the kid to force it growth up.......then you do so those bone will gona "CRAK!!!"grumble noway huh

I was going to say that.smile2

Hey ya.......drinker

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:46 AM
hehehehehehe......never draging the kid to force it growth up.......then you do so those bone will gona "CRAK!!!"grumble noway huh

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:54 AM
He is playing a dangerous game now......some one know what I'm meaning......don't try to scence me something about go calm those boy what the hell is current situation is.......I bet 1dollar that will be solution of kan what Obama still getting no **** to it.......

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 03:39 AM
guns giving people the strenth corps giving people fear.....the mid-east terrorist is more like the warlock not the mafia......think other wise....

no photo
Sun 09/18/16 07:07 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 09/18/16 07:07 AM
yea......i knew those dude self call elite........they all have the same name.......ervin~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sun 09/18/16 07:05 AM
it is truth.....the whole world are mad......drinker

no photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:08 PM
then it must be a gaint potato diging in.......as the principle of dmocrate that no one aginst means all against.......heil to the mother of nature.....she need to lern more about the current facts.....both factors........drinker

no photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:03 PM
yea....it works.....more or less........don't force me to do so again....also....more or less......drinker

no photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:01 PM
but rememmber ever remember there is only one female in the ant tribe......LOL

no photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:39 AM
the only thing i can considering is if hillary clinton will be elected then the gaoverment information security issue will lead outher wise nothing will be focus......you get the big deal he knows how.......trump perveil......XD

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 07:57 PM

May billy the kid will never reborn again.....aye to the trump........drinker

Nailcap... don't people get the firing squad for jaywalking in your country?

Nop.....those outlander were not mowing enough like uncil tuco here......then.....you bet......

so letting your grass grow is a capital crime?

what if the result turns another way? dude.....never nail your mind only one side of those bob.......and thats for sure you have to consern.....

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 08:54 AM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 08/30/16 08:54 AM

Nailcap... don't people get the firing squad for jaywalking in your country?

Nop.....those outlander were not mowing enough like uncil tuco here......then.....you bet......

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 03:21 AM

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 07:15 AM

no doubt to it........they both with something......drinker and EU should doing something more deeper with.....if they don't want to highly drill such situation.....

Ugh.. all the bad children from the block, invited more bad children, over from another block.

Then more bad children said.." Where is the party, you didn't invite us? "

There NEVER was a party... noway
And none of them will put there toys away, & go home & take a nap.

bigsmile I could nag them like a grandma

that's not true also by the conflic it self still continut who will and who shall? and that's the big deal higly drill with.........no doubt to it, germany need the wisp of the trees but the fact won't won't let them resting untill the russia will do something to some issues.....15 years now......what kind of a mess isn't it? hehehehe.......also like living in some kind of big pan in china .........is tourcher since the confidencial army of 'those' deal with the mass international internet troubles.......LOL i'm almost in the lala land won't you? .....drinker

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 05:27 AM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 08/23/16 05:26 AM
no doubt to it........they both with something......drinker and EU should doing something more deeper with.....if they don't want to highly drill such situation.....

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:25 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 08/20/16 07:26 PM
it is becasue they do beliving trump will stealing their brick to achive that godamn america great wall dream........Bar!!!~~~~~~trunk of junkies............drinker

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:21 PM
as he had solving thousands people employ problem before he was join the presidencial campaign no doubt to it......he is that dude whom comes from the new yark.......and also a politician due to his texas mowing scence........AR~~~~~~ whatever......mow-........Mow\........mow-.......mow/.......mowV~~~~~mow-......mow/......mowV.....Mow\!!!!!!drinker

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 06:03 AM

Give me some valid reasons for who you choose.

Hummm... New guy... give us YOUR
 valid reasons .

Most of us, on forums, know each others thought process & belief systems.

Come on... hand it over
:sunglasses:

LOL

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 06:35 PM
let's roll that wheel.......up and down....up and down.....hell yea baby....you know what will be the better solution to deal with USOAW...........

Duck And Cover~~~~~~~~Hi kids just go tell your parents to vote for the uncil trump. as your family need the cover by such unregular sitituation of time. democrate may leads the social needs by words and bells but when the whole nation wide sink in the globe conflic you needs more.......what you waiting for? let's moving up to resign the repubilcians to strenthen our great country again. uncil sam needs a good parner for now won't you let him dispoint will you?.............................................................................

better and more~~~~~~~sugar bomb will be lower the price at 30% today for celebrate the presidencial campaign at a new fundation~~~~~what you waiting for? just go cheack all the markets of the USA......they'll all in today go find your self some happiness both joys~~~~~~~~~~~~~
better and more~~~~~~~~~~

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 01:14 AM

nice thread if it remains civil

Clinton because she has first hand experience of the struggles and workings of a president

Clinton because she already has developed and maintained global relationships around the world pertaining to global politics

Clinton because her educational background and observation of her speech imply great intelligence

Clinton because her work with underprivileged families and children shows a dedication and concern for even the 'least' amongst us

Clinton because despite personal attacks, she remains mature and logical and not impulsive

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!