Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:02 PM
i bet by such condition then you can using the super nature power-------the Atomical mind's control also the duration just stay in half of a second.......then Weil~Weil~Weil~~~~~~~you've hearing these souds......because you've supose to hear that.....if not....then god speed.....and say hi for me to the st.john that i'm just beting......not gumbling.....~~~~sigh.....

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 07:55 PM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 08/16/16 07:55 PM

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was about . . .

that's for sure.....dodo you got the big deal.....helllllyeaaah~~~~drinker

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 07:52 PM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 08/16/16 07:52 PM
Alalalalalalalala~~~~~~~~ "we muhalins are not tha swartz!!!!nevar!!!~~~~" rofl

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 07:50 PM
hopfully~~~~they didn't get rap.......XD

no photo
Tue 08/16/16 07:50 PM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 08/16/16 07:51 PM
welcome to the pandora....game?truth?game?truth?game.....gay~~~ XD

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:57 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 08/14/16 06:57 AM
Kid: Dada tha Chinese Great Wall is so wonderful structure.......when will our country have one of thing like that......?
Dada : as your mom's friends also she will vote for the uncil trump.......
Kid: huh?.....
After few days......
Dada: I knew it!!!!!......................@@

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:50 AM
Ar hoa little lady.........don't show me tha face.......drinker

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:48 AM
Any YLM consern? ....love

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:42 AM
Be honar........
Be sugar........
Ars tha mighty gantry shall never farllll
tha Walla is tha will of gad.....
Tha Walla is tha mala........
Tha unstopnabel flame of firea......
Just ars those bull rushing everywherA of MississippiA.....
Behold........my firea......be hold......my lave.......
Jast ars those ancient conquar ....... Tha ambitian of youth shall be lAst...........
To build.....my worrars......to bell......my guidar...........
By tha fortunate af guard.....by tha divide af mar......
Let us aye to tha man whom comes from tha newyark............

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:29 AM
you mean bill the knuckle driver? Arhahahahahaha drinker don't Wana face back those years.......even they've calling the time of godamn ceremony years of political........XD don't scratch the Obama ....don't.......

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 01:26 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 08/14/16 01:27 AM
mommy said just get use to it.......all will gona being okay.....
then grandpa shows up and chip chat........till they wall of texas.....THE USA WILL PREVEIL~~~~~
whom will gona be true?!........drinker

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 01:24 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 08/14/16 01:25 AM
as the comet will do so again in the future the whole universe will having another tiny little quantoms like folk.......then it will impact the sant holly earth or some where eles and causes the dooms day come.......then those nut crackers will gona yell to it is the scence of the god~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!just as i've wondering about why the quantom charger are all in the shade of a big halo.......is it work? hell know~~~~~ Ho~~~yea!~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 01:16 AM
yawn!~~~~~~~~~it is wonderful totaly presidencial campain out there and some where of the texas~~~~~~yawn!~~~~~~~fortunately the olympic game will guiding those mows for a short time~~~~~~~~~~HooooooWeeeee.......ride some time~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 01:10 AM
they call the USA classfy document date saving computers are unbreakable evil machines.......lord~~~~~~~~how could this happening.........better to do some analyzing of the employees.............behold.......the mighty milliance truth sword will lead.........pitchfork

no photo
Mon 08/08/16 10:33 PM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 08/08/16 10:36 PM
drinker yes bodie but back to the original the only thing i'm consern is .......did human advantage the social before they've realize the complicate task within due to thousands of years human history problems? and how about the outhers whom was nor been invited to drill with --- the god had given the name to them the innocents.......and thanks for your reply but as the words i've typed is not because of my ambitions but the head will gona blow some how......since i've thinking the same thing since years before......and the solar power is kind of good solution too but to be a airplane engine there still vary situations of weather to conserns.......then thinking all the problems by this way......you'll know thats why i'm rather to be a hill billy then the citizen and why my head will gona blow some how and some day......(most citizens won't thinking by this way even the condition of living in the city is more harder then the village...... )think

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 05:54 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 08/06/16 06:02 AM

In addition to Chernobyl and Fukushima, lets not forget the three mile island incident in which reactor 2 had a partial meltdown. It took 14 years to clean that mess up. Nuke power is not the answer and never will be in my opinion.

yes......but the velcle engine won't be the same type as the chernobyl and fukushima in the power station it is the reactor but the velcel you knew that some mothership of america also using the nuke power as it's power source won't you? then? :) by the globle oil were comsume for the social developing hundreds years how many oil still contains? that's kind of globle request if the world machine still try to running like the current. now 3/5 of land of china already turn bad land i don't count on those consumers whom try to explain that they've got the better idea as they've lie to the social it self will you? and that's problem why i admire the nuke power will be the main future human power resource. unless you don't never cournting the populace as you don't care. to me i'm rather to be a hill bily as i wish if i can.......it's realy boring both tire to living in the city did you feel so? but how will i have my chance? it's helpless if you try to think so......back to the traditional life there still whole lot of a day ahead everyday......now i'm just kind of drone work for the company as most people do so......no burdence no nuke. that's what i had learn from these disgusting social scence, america just as the china did so for the conflicts these years.....had you seen the satellite map of america? also the bad lands around the west coast line but more eastern near the loki montains through the northern land to the south........damn......

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:53 PM

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160713-could-this-be-the-first-nuclear-powered-airliner

bet you'll exciting about this news about the future viwe of the are velcle developing. acturally it's the step of scinece that necessary to deal with mass trasportation advantage searching. by the new green fuel source develop the trasation of futrue of humankind will be more clear recylable and more faster.drinker

Sure. That's if the geniuses of our modern world don't decide to blow us all up to Kingdom Come first.

then it would boil down to a man's mind not the machine it self......hell know....:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 08:25 AM

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160713-could-this-be-the-first-nuclear-powered-airliner

bet you'll exciting about this news about the future viwe of the are velcle developing. acturally it's the step of scinece that necessary to deal with mass trasportation advantage searching. by the new green fuel source develop the trasation of futrue of humankind will be more clear recylable and more faster.drinker

oh just what we need a bomb in the air that can not only fall out of the sky and kill what is on it and a small area around it to now kill everything on it and a big area around it : (

nuclear power is a bust
and way to dangerous
and the waist : (

we need to wake up and run away from that
i thought that Chernobyl and Fukushima would wake people up
<shrug>
some people never learn i guess

no.....that will be classify the plane won't goes blow up if they do change the engine not like the power station one......tell you what it even more safty then the oils......sigh......drinker

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 07:55 PM
yes,for ensure something deeply inside the Internet world.
Have you ever try to contact a forigner without Internet ?

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 07:41 PM

Actually, the US will solve the real tech problems like always.

Instead of slightly improving old technology the US is

secretely working on Teleporters, Phase Shifters, and Holodecks.

What a big deal huh? Whora?......drinker