Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Mon 10/10/16 06:33 AM
got a sweet~~~~got a sweap~~~~not so hippy~~~not so meme~~~~yep~~~~~some alchole saving underground should take more years for giving a suprise~~~but scence like a big bang~~~that unstopable~~~~~~hell yea baby~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Mon 10/10/16 06:26 AM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 10/10/16 06:34 AM
I've been wonder if trump will be the overseer of the world~~~~how many ladies will do so like this........no doubt to it~~~~~china broacast define as he is clinton the dude......you know why~~~~~~drinker

K: Mommy~~~~why should i learn english more hardly~~~~~
M: As long as you will no longer need to devine by those gaint MoNo-poly~~~~~~

XD~~~~~~~~~Hmmmmm~~~sweet~~~~~got a hole~~~~full of love~~~~~~~then i bet 2$ those muhalins will totally WraaaGGGgggg some how and some day~~~~~and i do belive cctv needs no more explain~~~~we all seen that~~~~~~XD

no photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:33 AM
Aye will bull it on my liddle gat's head~~~~~tha would be amazine~~~~

no photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:31 AM
drinker

no photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:27 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 10/08/16 08:20 AM
barking with snaping fishhead overloaded by the squirrel king~~~~~no doubt do it......it dis dime do do something~~~~~her beoble needing better desgribt.......yea~~~~you don't missing any thing~~~~desgribt~~~~~

no photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:20 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 10/08/16 08:22 AM
http://pagesix.com/2016/10/08/trump-tried-to-fire-nancy-odell-2-years-after-he-tried-to-f-k-her/?_ga=1.234759582.1446058435.1468801720
bagayaru!!!!!!WTH is this? nice topic!!!!!!hell yea!!!!!!NYP perveil!!~~~~~~~drinker oh by the way this was conserns me that big hit "out of the woods" hell yea baby~~~~

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 07:17 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 10/02/16 07:19 AM

Is a sexual crime against a minor a lesser offence bringing lesser punishment if it's committed by a woman?
Why sure....not saying it's right...just that's the way it is. A simple perusing of the latest trend....woman teachers banging their students....will uphold that assumption also.
On a side note....there's also the issue of women claiming rape, being proven wrong, and the guy still getting his rep ruined for life while the accuser gets off Scott free.

And back to the OP story......

That lucky lil b@stard < Purposeful double standard post laugh

I know, damn lucky! Nothing like this ever happened to me when I was 15! I actually used to pray for it to happen too!

I wonder if these wo women are hot or not?

then it would be most pretty stroy of the "world" if it was happening........lord~~~~~~how many males here will be think otherwise~~~~~~HeeeeeeHaaaaaa~~~~~

你需要得到更好的网络翻译服务

咋啦?想挣俺的钱啦?论坛上的谁谁都看得懂为啥你看不懂咧?哎呀呀呀呀呀~~~~忒牛逼啦。。。。。。。

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 07:16 AM
I bet 1$ some day the muhalins will totaly WraaggggggG!!!!!!!!drinker

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 07:13 AM
then that's how social matrix goes......some time people united and some time they've against each outher......quite like some opora isn't it? better not hightly drill with.....unless you wana be another Obama the white.......

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 07:08 AM
maybe some one needs another national cerermony.......and do believe that will be more larger then theat one locating at the washington D.C.......drinker

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:29 AM
is the signs behide the mark....not just drug that simple......godamn one day my brain will gona blowing up like the cake.....and yes....translator.....and finally terminator........i don't like to seeing that "firm" in my resting life and you? pals? better to goat....not the goal~~~~~ drinker

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:24 AM
whatever the pass was suffer......there will be sun shine comes back again....as the pain slowly fade in the memmory let there no more tears shall be washing again.....prays to the lord as we still alive thus the world will change as the people around finding the truth in heart......doubts no more howls won't work~~~~may the peace of life it self will finaly giving those who wait favor~~~~~~amen~~~~~~~~

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:18 AM

Is a sexual crime against a minor a lesser offence bringing lesser punishment if it's committed by a woman?
Why sure....not saying it's right...just that's the way it is. A simple perusing of the latest trend....woman teachers banging their students....will uphold that assumption also.
On a side note....there's also the issue of women claiming rape, being proven wrong, and the guy still getting his rep ruined for life while the accuser gets off Scott free.

And back to the OP story......

That lucky lil b@stard < Purposeful double standard post laugh

I know, damn lucky! Nothing like this ever happened to me when I was 15! I actually used to pray for it to happen too!

I wonder if these wo women are hot or not?

then it would be most pretty stroy of the "world" if it was happening........lord~~~~~~how many males here will be think otherwise~~~~~~HeeeeeeHaaaaaa~~~~~

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:17 AM

now we all known about that pizza can causes some phyco activities then......more or less......huh~~~~~beburado....bojono.....OoooooYea~~~tasty like some sweetz butter.......Hmmmmm~~~~~~

Hmmmm... the way the unJustice System works you might as well be the judge laugh

thanks very much!!!!!!! hell yea~~~~~~~

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 07:44 AM
booty got more moorbie sheer need to bevies.......never dle never mow...........good news every one......the main topic was shuted yea your eye didn't flewing by that moly cloud......whatever.......civiliance of newyork have the rights to see the truth.........more loans!!!!!!thus britain will never come back again......Whora~~~~~~

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 07:35 AM
now we all known about that pizza can causes some phyco activities then......more or less......huh~~~~~beburado....bojono.....OoooooYea~~~tasty like some sweetz butter.......Hmmmmm~~~~~~

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 07:25 AM

He is playing a dangerous game now......some one know what I'm meaning......don't try to scence me something about go calm those boy what the hell is current situation is.......I bet 1dollar that will be solution of kan what Obama still getting no **** to it.......

you know nailcap.. not for nothing, but you should pass it around the room... don't be a Bogart!!!

not for nothing? WTH? huh

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:59 PM
Uuuuuu.......walalalalala.........ldrinker

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:58 PM
Hohohoho......I don't think such crear names "president" officer is not just Vip that easy.............thank god..............they've finally realized such question.......Saint holy mighty gaint peach.........next time board on the empire tower top dudes will Gona yell like this..........yo yo......monkeydle like some pinking holp.....wow........yoliyolo..............drinker

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:52 PM
So the ancient age are doom's age..........hooooweeeee.......is that means the judgement day was passed?drool