Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 07:44 PM

I agree. Because what I want to happen... Which would be the safest solution for everyone in the long run; won't happen. Ugh... ;~( Those planes are the future. Goverments will see them as the most cost effective & most people view all or new technology as a 'good thing'. * Like kids with a shiney new toy* Especially if they think it is faster or easier... Because. so many think 'Now.. Now.. Now... Instant satisfaction' We are so screwed....

not all the new technology production always brings the 'good thing' to the socialty. acually some time it's kind of burdence to the national wide......for example like pyramid then what finally had happen in the egypt? drinker as the romans had burn the Alexanda library what human had do so in the rest of the history? some unshifting change will causes the creation define as devil's piece and that's what i had learn from it through decades studing of social it self just as the gun wave burn out the land of whole china and the japan back to the 19th centry and they still given the description as <technology liberation> to those chapter of history. some thing are uncontrolable deep inside the pshcological of human scence when people have to living together as large social activites since our ancestor did so for survival purpose. the seven motions just as the marker already burns on the mass social movments long time ago. so then the terrors happening. why most engineers won't think other wise before they trying another new master piece and that's to conserns......drinker

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 02:35 AM

Like your country & India, we are over populated. (We are the top 3). I really don't forsee cars in the future. I think here we (USA) should be taking down bridges (that were only constructed to last 30 yrs & are much much older) & build more trains.. coast to coast. Ugh... We have alot to learn here ;~)

It looks like you've knew something about the internal mass immigration activities.......hehehe that's why I'm more either admire the mr.trump should win the presidential campaign.......when some mass activities happen bad things did so.....
Charity begins at home. Amen ;~). But back on topic. No one needs anything else nuke. (but no one would stop) & the skies are too busy now...New planes will not solve the problem. I think Japan had the lead in Mass transit as far back as 1970's w/bullet trains. Now.. Your country may be in the lead. Some countries in Europe also have hi~tec train systems.

how many oil still contains through decades drain for the social developing......that's kind of highly request by the international energy agency.....so nuke power still will leading the air-transit in the future. th bullet trains may ocupying the main transit system it self but there still the huge costs behide like security porblems and some how........drinker

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 05:08 AM
But what I've seen on the web marketing details of the west is more stable then the east....at least nonlike some kind of wave of 'Bulls' but everything stay in charge with the industrial developing level and the social needs.......drinker

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 05:01 AM

So...you're saying no they didn't. Okeedokee.

By the way, in case you didn't realize it, Congress is NOT required to wait for the President to suggest something before they write and pass laws. You might want to consult the Constitution for clarification, but that really is true.

Maybe some should actually learn about what the three branches of our government are and what roles they play before posting nonsense.
Is Congress suppose to pass a law requiring the U.S. government to supply such weapons to Ukraine? And of course Obama wouldn't veto this even if the "GOP" could find enough votes for such a law?

And just for the sake of argument, Let's suppose Congress did pass such a law and allocated the money for it.
It is solely up to the Executive Branch to implement the laws. With Obama's history of not following or implementing the laws, He would most certainly ignore this law like he does the immigration laws.

Actually what if the cashes won't work? it's not the only solution that a nation consist but the strength of socialty. through the conflict of sistituation of Ukrain still kind of threaten how could they reunion by the economical will? What social needs confirm as the efficiency public politics move not by the cashes it self it's about the hatre it self both complicating resist conclusions......I'm rather that their (the Hilary's team) solutions won't helpful to the currency of Ukraine. More or less......drinker

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 04:49 AM

Like your country & India, we are over populated. (We are the top 3). I really don't forsee cars in the future. I think here we (USA) should be taking down bridges (that were only constructed to last 30 yrs & are much much older) & build more trains.. coast to coast. Ugh... We have alot to learn here ;~)

It looks like you've knew something about the internal mass immigration activities.......hehehe that's why I'm more either admire the mr.trump should win the presidential campaign.......when some mass activities happen bad things did so.....

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 06:02 PM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 07/25/16 06:04 PM

there's no time in the real world.only in the movies or games. E(energy)=M(Mass) X C(carborn contains)or(catalyst contains)2
my name is chow and if you do care about the doubts of science you can asking me i may solving your doubting.drinker

Time can be thought of in many ways. One of the simplest is to think of time in terms of the past, the present, and the future. These three ever-changing bodies of experiences differ and change based upon the passage of time.

For example, you're reading this paragraph right now in the present. That last paragraph? You read that in the past. The next paragraph? You're going to read that in the future. What separates these events? Probably no more than a few seconds.

The past, present, and future can be separated by hours, days, weeks, months, and years. These are all units of measure that were created to help us keep track of the passage of time.

There are no inherent measures of time. Time just rolls on and on, never stopping. To help us better understand and navigate our lives, however, people long ago assigned standards of measurement that would help to get a grasp of the passage of time.

The natural rotation of the Earth on its axis and the revolution of the Earth around the Sun give us our two most basic measurements of time. The time it takes the Earth to rotate once on its axis (about 24 hours) . The amount of time it takes the Earth to revolve once around the Sun (about 365 days) drinker

so can you travel by the time back to the pass? it's just a definition to solving the matrix both caculations problem nothing more......drinker

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 03:25 AM

Actually, I did read it and was thinking about the amazing possibilities. I was just watching Interstellar not too long ago. About sending crews to check out other worlds. The question for me is even if we could get there to humans have the right to destroy another planet in the solar systems. The self absorbed cares nothing about what they do to this planet and only for their own personal creature comforts.

How man thousands of light years is it a away. Do worm holes place us in other solar systems. Where do blacks holes lead are they a doorway?
Even in our own solar system, we have much to still learn. Are these planets inhabited? Exploration I love more than anything.

Teleporting to another planet could be the only logical way to travel at light speed.
There is a worm hole here on earth that comnects it to another planet....somewhere around the great wall of china & it might sound crazy but that worm hole will link it to another planet & creatures from that planet will come through to earth.

lol... you believe in wormholes, but not man landing on the moon...laugh laugh drinker

nope....the quantoms do so.......drinker

no photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:56 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 07/23/16 06:58 PM

Interesting has anyone ever gone through this worm hole and come back to see where it leads?

the worm hole theory is wrong there are no any worm hole out in the space. the black hole it self is some kind of utral core of object the only thing if human do so by travel with that magnet will causes all crews totaly crush with the space ship or plane on the super dwarf star-"black hole" .......drinker

no photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:50 PM

and the k2 planets details showing that some of them is suitable for the creatures living......explode

But humans may never get to see these in reality. It's like NASA always like to tease some individuals imaginations grumble

maybe you're right those palnet is far from the earth about 10 light years and also curret mission that journey to the mar still some kind of mess.....what ever it takes we won't see it untill we meet the st.john front the gate.....drinker

no photo
Wed 07/20/16 10:50 PM
the whole information about there's currency were baned hell know what's going on there.....drinker

no photo
Wed 07/20/16 05:34 PM
and the k2 planets details showing that some of them is suitable for the creatures living......explode

no photo
Wed 07/20/16 05:30 PM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 07/20/16 05:30 PM

` hell know what will be those nuts next moves........only if they'll using such thing to recontroling the china marketing.......it is horrible realy horrible. if you do living in china years ago......drinker

Nailcap is only kidding about it being horrible there... only kidding.

Hey Nailcap... keep it down.. we want you around.. were starting to understand you :)

don't mess with the china marketing details........or will consuming your normal logical defines...... drinker

no photo
Mon 07/18/16 04:31 AM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 07/18/16 04:34 AM
there's no time in the real world.only in the movies or games. E(energy)=M(Mass) X C(carborn contains)or(catalyst contains)2
my name is chow and if you do care about the doubts of science you can asking me i may solving your doubting.drinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 04:06 AM
HeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........no more beef.....more or less......HeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
can't do sir........it hot my tongue...................WeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedrinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 04:02 AM
I have nothing.......drinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 04:01 AM
` hell know what will be those nuts next moves........only if they'll using such thing to recontroling the china marketing.......it is horrible realy horrible. if you do living in china years ago......drinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 03:51 AM
the porgram saving agency can do so, but only count on how badly your haddrive was broken. if the central memory logic component was dead out then your files were dead out too....means no harm......seriours.....drinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 03:45 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 07/17/16 03:58 AM
skull of shogun, total war atila and shogun 2, tropic 5, sim city 5,assassin's creed and maby the for the hornor. and hows going of your dad? your dad is highlight in china now....."lady"?......i bet 1 dolar that your dad will do so again.....drinker

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 03:40 AM
got a hole full of love......noway

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 03:35 AM

cops have a hard job, and I Believe the crooks and murderers amongst them are a small number

there are plenty that are helping too

only if they'll go cheack more detail of whom they will hire.......some time the memory can control human scence by the similar sistituation. i bet 1 dolar those cops who shooting at those black civiliance because of a bad memory in life with before.drinker