Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 12:09 AM

More than $150,000 dollars have been raised for a Georgia 19-year-old who was found sleeping in a tent outside the gates of his college last weekend.

Fred Barley, who is homeless, was discovered by two police officers responding to a trespassing call near a parking lot at Gordon State College in Barnesville. He told the officers he had ridden his little brother's bicycle six hours to register for classes for his second semester of college.

In addition to the bike, Barley had two duffel bags containing all his wordly possessions and two gallons of water. All he had to eat, according to a report by WSB, was a box of cereal.

"After meeting Fred, I could tell he was a good kid,” Gordon State College Police Officer Dicky Carreker told the Barnesville Herald-Gazette. “He was a young kid who had been dealt a bad hand and was trying to make the best out of it. All he wanted was a job."

Carreker and Barnesville Police Officer Maria Gebelein told Barley he couldn't stay in the tent, but they knew someplace he could stay. The officers brought Barley to a nearby motel and paid for two nights accomodation.

"The stuff that’s happening with police officers, I am black and he didn’t care what color I was," Barley told WSB. "He just helped me, and that meant a lot."

The story, however, doesn't end there. After Carreker posted the story on Facebook, members of the community rallied behind Barley. A GoFundMe page on Barley's behalf had raised $150,000 dollars as of Saturday afternoon.

The owner of a local pizzeria hired him as a dishwasher and promised to work around his class scheduled (Barley wants to major in biology). Other residents have donated clothes, food and a new bike.

"I was not expecting any of this support and am in awe of how this community has come together to help me,” Barley told the Herald-Gazette. “I was just trying to go to school, find a job and make it on my own. Now it seems as though I am part of a new community and have a new family."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/16/police-officers-pay-for-motel-room-help-raise-150g-for-homeless-teen-who-biked-six-hours-to-college.html

Black Lives Matter, you might want to read real stories like this before you go out and get wound up on your racist lies!
drinker

no photo
Sat 07/16/16 08:04 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36798836

by the central politice reform of england then the goverment stated search the new way to solving local industrial developments. due to new green fuel sources projects research's advantage, the scholars of university are agree that the changes of necerssary items of the way of future british industrial regroups both development as it shall.drinker

no photo
Sat 07/16/16 07:48 PM

i never heard obarry mention this guy...drinker to him

any link mention about? smokin

hundreds....

links??????huh

no photo
Sat 07/16/16 01:41 AM

i never heard obarry mention this guy...drinker to him

any link mention about? smokin

no photo
Thu 07/14/16 05:24 AM
good night huston...........drinker

no photo
Thu 07/14/16 12:58 AM

the perspective is how lame people are with using logic

one is a CRIME by a CRIMINAL in which the justice system has shown can be fully expected to hold someone accountable

as opposed to a KILLING by a COP in which the system can be almost fully expected to excuse and justify , holding no one accountable but the victim

Blaming the Cops again?
What about the behavior of the "Victim"?
Or,explain Chicago!
Strange,not a beep out of the Activists about the Crime in predominately African-American Neighborhoods!slaphead

no one blame the cops but the system proceesions of socialty it self.drinker

no photo
Thu 07/14/16 12:54 AM

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160713-could-this-be-the-first-nuclear-powered-airliner

bet you'll exciting about this news about the future viwe of the are velcle developing. acturally it's the step of scinece that necessary to deal with mass trasportation advantage searching. by the new green fuel source develop the trasation of futrue of humankind will be more clear recylable and more faster.drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 05:25 PM

Was looking at the list of "guests" planing to attend the RNC...lol..
Bikers for Trump
10000 BLM protesters
LaRaza protesters
100+naked women with mirrors (art)
Black Panthers (armed and ready)...
What a party..lol...this will be one hell of a week...ohwellflowerforyou

whora........drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 05:22 PM

It's been happening to both white and black UNDERPRIVILEGED citizens for a long time. The white shootings don't make the news as often, but they happen albeit at a lesser rate(According to one source) as unjustified black shootings.

Unfortunately the media turns it into a race issue, and while some are it's not always the case. I honestly believe it's more of a 'classist' thing.

If you're poor, you're not worth it and they(cops) are better then you and can do what they want, look at the Oakland PD department, dang near the entire department taking advantage of an underage prostitute.

Why don't we ever hear of them accidentally gunning down some wall-street executive? or some CEO, nope. Instead we see rich kids getting away with rape(6 months sentence REALLY?) I think the news wants to make it about race, so we don't wake up and see the classism going on.

As of August 16th, 60 unarmed people have been shot by the police since January 1st, 2015. Their names follow. Those marked with a star are either known to have a history of mental illness, or were exhibiting signs of extreme mental or emotional distress before they were killed.

Black Americans

Thomas Allen, 34
William Chapman, 18
Albert Joseph Davis, 23
Samuel DuBose, 43
Salvado Ellswood, 36
David Felix, 24 *
Brendon Glenn, 29
Bobby Gross, 35 *
Lavall Hall, 25 *
Eric Harris, 44
Anthony Hill, 27 *
Artago Damon Howard, 36
Kris Jackson, 22
Brandon Jones, 18
Charly Leundeu Keunang, 43 *
Victor Emanuel Larosa, 23
Jeremy Lett, 28
Spencer McCain, 41 *
Tony Robinson, 19
Walter Scott, 50
Frank Shephard, 41
Darrius Stewart, 19
Christian Taylor, 19
Naeschylus Vinzant, 37

Hispanic Americans

Rudy Baca, 36
Richard Carlin, 35
Ernesto Javiar Canepa Diaz, 27
Joshua Omar Garcia, 24
Joaquin Hernandez, 28
Roberto Leon, 22
Hector Morejon, 19
Sergio Alexander Navas, 36
Antonio Perez, 32
John Paul Quintero, 23
Alfredo Rials-Torres, 54
Adrian Simental, 24 *
Ruben Villalpando, 31
Antonio Zambrano-Montes, 35 *

Native Americans

Daniel Covarrubias, 37 *

White Americans

Johnny Ray Anderson, 43
Ryan Bolinger, 28
Rodney Biggs, 49
Jamison Childress, 29 *
Derek Cruice, 26
John Deming, 19
Joshua Dyer, 34
Daniel Elrod, 39
Michael Ireland, 34
David Kassick, 59
Jeremy Linhart 30
Alexander Phillip Long, 31
Ebin Lamont Proctor, 19
Billy Joe Patrick, 29
Autumn Steele, 34
Ralph Willis, 42
Derek Wolfsteller, 31 *

Americans of Other/Unknown Races

Feras Morad, 20 *
Fridoon Zalbeg Rawshannehad, 42 *
Darren Billy Wilson, 47

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/16/1412630/-Police-Shootings-in-2015-Just-the-Facts

there should be a ceremony to do so for anounce people there are something shall be remember.......drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 05:20 PM

the GIMMEDAT-Generation!
GIMME not EARN!

nice quote.......drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 03:19 AM
it is about the bad luck nothing more......what the social it self needs to be improving is not only education it self. the Monroe had try it before more or less. drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 03:13 AM

drinker

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 02:06 AM

drinker they don't even go cheack the backgroup of the man whom will be hire......both will traning them as those soldiers will do so.......drinker

No one or at least I am not suggesting that there is no police brutality and I think we need to look at this on that level. But it is not about racism. Out of 506 people killed by cops so far this year only 123 were black, the majority of the rest were white.

and out of the unarmed blacks killed compared to the unarmed whites?

why can people believe the president could be responsible for division and violence but the HISTORY of racism in this country couldn't

just amazing

it is not about the racism but the original motion of human scence the "fear" it self.......can you believe a good traning cop will shooting a civilian with no any weapon and moves? then if you do understand this point you will get it......drinker

no photo
Mon 07/11/16 06:23 PM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 07/11/16 06:25 PM

go cheack the NYC.GOV you'll see more......drinker

Are you saying that the NYC Police Department does not do background checks on recruits?, because if you are, you are wrong. They do, very detailed background checks.

then how the gun shooting happen? those black people just the normal civlian......strange? city in motion.......should conern what ganster bring to the civilization as the history showing, and i mean the backgroup that more deeply inside. not just the simple one.drinker for billy the kid......drinker

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:46 AM

yep,just a kindly old Uncle,who has subverted the Political process of the US!

http://discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

Multi-billionaire funder of leftwing causes and groups
Founder of the Open Society Institute
The prime mover behind the Democratic "Shadow Party" network

http://discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

http://discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=589

INTRODUCING GEORGE SOROS

New York hedge fund manager George Soros is one of the most politically powerful individuals on earth. Since the mid-1980s in particular, he has used his immense influence to help reconfigure the political landscapes of several countries around the world—in some cases playing a key role in toppling regimes that had held the reins of government for years, even decades. Vis à vis the United States, a strong case can be made for the claim that Soros today affects American politics and culture more profoundly that any other living person.

Much of Soros's influence derives from his $13 billion personal fortune,1 which is further leveraged by at least another $25 billion in investor assets controlled by his firm, Soros Fund Management.2 An equally significant source of Soros's power, however, is his passionate messianic zeal. Soros views himself as a missionary with something of a divine mandate to transform the world and its institutions into something better—as he sees it.

Over the years, Soros has given voice to this sense of grandiosity many times and in a variety of different ways. In his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance, for instance, he wrote: “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein.”3 Expanding on this theme in his 1991 book Underwriting Democracy, Soros said: “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood,” fantasies which “I wanted to indulge … to the extent that I could afford.”4 In a June 1993 interview with The Independent, Soros, who is an atheist,5 said he saw himself as “some kind of god, the creator of everything.”6 In an interview two years later, he portrayed himself as someone who shared numerous attributes with “God in the Old Testament” — “[Y]ou know, like invisible. I was pretty invisible. Benevolent. I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing. I tried to be all-seeing.”7 Soros told his biographer Michael Kaufman that his “goal” was nothing less ambitious than “to become the conscience of the world” by using his charitable foundations,8 which will be discussed at length in this pamphlet, to bankroll organizations and causes that he deems worthwhile.

“I realized [as a young man] that it's money that makes the world go round,” says Soros, “so I might as well make money.… But having made it, I could then indulge my social concerns.”9 Invariably, those concerns center around a desire to change the world generally—and America particularly—into something new, something consistent with his vision of “social justice.” Claiming to be “driven” by “illusions, or perhaps delusions, of grandeur,”10 Soros has humorously described himself as “a kind of nut who wants to have an impact” on the workings of the world.11 The billionaire's longtime friend Byron Wien, currently the vice chairman of Blackstone Advisory Services, offers this insight: “You must understand [Soros] thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much [money]. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away”—to causes that are consistent with his values and agendas.12

<more,much more at the link>

He is the reason Obama didn't approve the Keystone pipeline. Soros owns the railroad that transports the oil from Canada to the refineries in U.S. but all this is a bit off topicglasses

yea whatever a man takes, if he or she is a lead then it will be the public main aims......but by hunders years socialty consumes the globe oil remain still a big deal. i don't think the army can fight without oil in the future especialy as those holywood trackers always yell about the alien invading and something else.....ha what'ever lol drinker

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:32 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 07/10/16 05:34 AM

yep,just a kindly old Uncle,who has subverted the Political process of the US!

http://discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

Multi-billionaire funder of leftwing causes and groups
Founder of the Open Society Institute
The prime mover behind the Democratic "Shadow Party" network

http://discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

http://discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=589

INTRODUCING GEORGE SOROS

New York hedge fund manager George Soros is one of the most politically powerful individuals on earth. Since the mid-1980s in particular, he has used his immense influence to help reconfigure the political landscapes of several countries around the world—in some cases playing a key role in toppling regimes that had held the reins of government for years, even decades. Vis à vis the United States, a strong case can be made for the claim that Soros today affects American politics and culture more profoundly that any other living person.

Much of Soros's influence derives from his $13 billion personal fortune,1 which is further leveraged by at least another $25 billion in investor assets controlled by his firm, Soros Fund Management.2 An equally significant source of Soros's power, however, is his passionate messianic zeal. Soros views himself as a missionary with something of a divine mandate to transform the world and its institutions into something better—as he sees it.

Over the years, Soros has given voice to this sense of grandiosity many times and in a variety of different ways. In his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance, for instance, he wrote: “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein.”3 Expanding on this theme in his 1991 book Underwriting Democracy, Soros said: “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood,” fantasies which “I wanted to indulge … to the extent that I could afford.”4 In a June 1993 interview with The Independent, Soros, who is an atheist,5 said he saw himself as “some kind of god, the creator of everything.”6 In an interview two years later, he portrayed himself as someone who shared numerous attributes with “God in the Old Testament” — “[Y]ou know, like invisible. I was pretty invisible. Benevolent. I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing. I tried to be all-seeing.”7 Soros told his biographer Michael Kaufman that his “goal” was nothing less ambitious than “to become the conscience of the world” by using his charitable foundations,8 which will be discussed at length in this pamphlet, to bankroll organizations and causes that he deems worthwhile.

“I realized [as a young man] that it's money that makes the world go round,” says Soros, “so I might as well make money.… But having made it, I could then indulge my social concerns.”9 Invariably, those concerns center around a desire to change the world generally—and America particularly—into something new, something consistent with his vision of “social justice.” Claiming to be “driven” by “illusions, or perhaps delusions, of grandeur,”10 Soros has humorously described himself as “a kind of nut who wants to have an impact” on the workings of the world.11 The billionaire's longtime friend Byron Wien, currently the vice chairman of Blackstone Advisory Services, offers this insight: “You must understand [Soros] thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much [money]. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away”—to causes that are consistent with his values and agendas.12

<more,much more at the link>

money just the solution of counter time......but the main things still handle by the people.....then just like the nine circle right all will back to the debts it self again......why there still workers unhired.......it is a deep drill......like one of my old pal told me the education it self is nor run by the cashes but lore and experience....otherwise you wanted those children camp member fight agains the nazi's army ? LOL and this is the main point to it....isn't it?......drinker
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36757456 see?......

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:22 AM

drinker they don't even go cheack the backgroup of the man whom will be hire......both will traning them as those soldiers will do so.......drinker

No one or at least I am not suggesting that there is no police brutality and I think we need to look at this on that level. But it is not about racism. Out of 506 people killed by cops so far this year only 123 were black, the majority of the rest were white.

yes.....and it's a large number isn't it? there must some kind of scence that what ganster remains to those civiliance so........if some one was been threaten by the ganster then he or she was cop and face the same sistituation again but the only thing different it the opposite is only a black people the normal civiliance too just slitly "big" move when he or she warn he or she then what happen?drinker quite complicate isn't it? yea....city in motions........drinker

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:11 AM

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:11 AM

no photo
Sun 07/10/16 05:08 AM

Blaming the messengers has always been a favored self-delusion.

Yes I guess Stalin and Hitler were just messengers too but a lot of people died because of their "message".
Liberals will always where blinders until it slaps them in the face.