Community > Posts By > Gs2Awesome

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 05/29/18 07:11 AM
Sounds rough bro, relationships are fun and not so fun at times. So you're missing out on some fun and some stress lol. Look at it from the bright side, less stress.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 05/16/18 10:03 PM

$45 is a good set number. Here you can eat Mexican or southern food for about $25. Then if she likes you, go to a park or walking trail.

What I can't stand is guys who want to "come over" or to meet me in a parking lot. I do think of them as losers. First impressions are very important. Guys wouldn't want the woman showing up in old pjs, no make up, and messy hair.

Lol I met my girlfriend on my street in her car. Met, talked for 15 minutes got rid of the weird awkwardness that accompanies meeting a person for the first time. Then she went to boxing, I texted her, asked to if she wanted to grab coffee. We went, I spent about $3.00 and we talked more. Now we've been dating for going on 3 months. First impressions to me are meh, there is so much more to a person that just what you get in the first impression.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 04/21/18 03:00 AM
Edited by Gs2Awesome on Sat 04/21/18 03:11 AM
When I'm pissed at my girl, I like my space to cool off. When I'm pissed at someone else, I'll tell her about it and vent to her, to help me cool off faster. If it's someone important to her, like her friends, etc. I'll let her know, after I cool off a bit, as to not say something stupid.

People acting like a "temper tantrum" isn't something we all experience. Life is hectic, difficult and frustrating. We all reach a breaking point where we lose logic and let loose to get that frustration out. I rather throw a tantrum and get my feelings out,than keep it bottled inside. Showing your pain, isn't unmanly. In fact it is far more manly, to express yourself and not care what other people may think.

For instance, last summer my cousin was murdered by her husband. I had a fit of rage, and while some may think that, perfect control is needed in every aspect of life to show manliness. To me that is absolute nonsense. I'm a human being, I like everyone else, women, children, etc will throw a tantrum when pushed over the edge.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, shedding a tear is also fine.I always shed a tear when I watch The Lion King and Mufasa dies. Or when someone overcomes a life obstacle, or anything that touches my heart really. Showing emotion is not a weakness and unmanly.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 04/21/18 02:53 AM
Let's take a common issue in relationships. Hanging out with friends and not including your S/O. Space is vital for a healthy relationship, and while the other person may be sad, they need to learn how to compromise.

So I think, that it differs from situation to situation. If it's an issue that you can help, which will strengthen the relationship then sure. Make a change, and put a smile on their face.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 04/21/18 02:48 AM
lol She better be working too. Cost of living is damn high, you need 2 incomes to live comfortably.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 04/21/18 02:47 AM
Definitely. As long as it's not something that is hurting the other person, physically or emotionally having a difference of opinion is fine.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 04/19/18 04:23 PM
The word soul-mate is utter garbage. There is not one special person out there for you. There are many. Just get out there, be yourself and find someone you connect with. If it doesn't work out, don't get depressed and think, "Oh no my soul-mate didn't work out, forever alone I shall be." Instead, move on and look elsewhere. Compromise, grow, learn and eventually you'll find someone that makes you happy. But that happiness isn't some fairy tale just waiting to happen. You need to make it happen.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 04/19/18 04:18 PM
You sound picky. As long as they don't live far away, give it a shot. You never know how a person truly is face to face. Words we may use to describe ourselves here is such an insignificant fraction of who we are as people. It really isn't anything to go off of.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 04/19/18 04:12 PM
Friendzones don't exist. Be straight up about your intentions, there is only rejection or acceptance.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 04/03/18 05:23 PM
JS

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 03/31/18 01:54 PM
You'll never know. It's about taking a risk and seeing how it plays out.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 03/27/18 05:43 PM
I'd never marry someone I haven't had sex with. That's a whole other dimension of a relationship that needs to be addressed in compatibility. No one wants to be with someone who doesn't get them off, I don't care how much you 'love' the person. Sex is a healthy part of a relationship.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 03/24/18 11:57 AM
lol Such funny replies, when we all know OP meant romantic love.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 03/23/18 09:25 AM
Don't kid yourself with chats and video, go meet up in person and see how you two connect.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 03/21/18 12:32 PM
I will never understand why people stay in relationships where they are unhappy. If you aren't happy move on, it's that simple. Stop trying to change people, if he/she loves you they'll change for you. Compromise this and compromise that, compromising your happiness is nonsense.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 03/21/18 12:25 PM
Every girl is different man, you can't just use some formula. Get to know a girl and then ask her out. The only consistency is that she has to find you attractive. But what she finds appealing, is up in the air.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Mon 03/19/18 10:25 PM
Why would you want to ruin the gym. The gym is for yourself to workout, not to be hitting on women. Don't s*** where you eat.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 02/22/18 07:38 PM
Maybe, or some men may just see it as a challenge.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 02/14/18 12:59 PM
Surveys are biased in themselves. Do you really think the majority of people who do cheat, would admit it?

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/13/18 07:43 PM

Cheating is fun. There's that reason. Every one should cheat once in their life, just for the experience of it. Get it out of your system.

Wow! - I hope that you're joking - if not you better let your girlfriends know up front!
That'll you lots of dates! laugh

GirlfriendS are right, see you got the right idea. I'm too old for that nonsense now but late teens, why not.