Community > Posts By > Gs2Awesome

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 09/20/18 07:20 PM
Love to me, is feeling happy because I'm thinking of her. Life is crappy some times, even just being with her though makes it a little better. No words need be spoken, just knowing.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 09/20/18 07:12 PM

I like to slide my fingers through his belt loop , pull him close (so he can't get away laugh laugh) and Give him a cheeky smile blushing

Do you have any smooth moves for kissing someone for the first time ...

How do men feel if a women initiates a first kiss :kissing_heart: smooched bigsmile waving

lol Awesome, waistband for me.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Mon 09/17/18 11:04 AM

Can someone tell me why men lies to gain women heart and break it?

Probably the same reason some women put up fake profiles.

Shots fired, pew pew.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 08/22/18 11:44 PM
I agree, a kiss on her forehead has it's place. I wouldn't do it as a first kiss. More so though as a way to comfort her.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 08/22/18 11:42 PM
Good luck with finding someone you get along with on every level. 99% of relationships are built with compromise. It's just not likely to happen.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 08/22/18 02:35 AM
Now ask, how many who are picky are still alone.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 08/16/18 02:54 PM
Single? Nope.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 08/16/18 02:54 PM
Majority does not mean all.

Just here to share advice to my fellow gents, if you don't agree that's fine.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 08/16/18 01:36 AM
Gents, contrary to popular belief a simple hi is your best bet to getting a date off of a dating site. A woman who responds to a simple hi, is down to earth, finds you attractive and most importantly is taking the time to get to know you herself.

While it's true 99% of women may not respond back, who cares. Would you really want to date a woman who thinks she's above a simple hi? Trust me gents, there are quite a few women out there who think they deserve the sun and the moon from you, even before knowing your name. The question is, are you willing to bend over backwards out of desperation to give it to them? Or, do you realize that you yourself are a catch worth pursuing.

Let me tell you a little secret, the majority of single women out there have been hurt and are single for a reason. Don't let a pretty picture fool you into thinking, that you need to give her the world for her to like you. All you need to do, is be better than whoever it was that hurt her. How will she get to know you better? Well that's the other part of the equation, she has to take the time to get to know you. Women who don't respond to a hi, most likely never will invest that required time. They'll get another message from a more eloquent typist who may be more attractive, has a better profile, is a better catch on paper and well it's goodbye, so long.

Just look at the same people who post the same advice day in and day out and yet remain single themselves.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 08/16/18 12:55 AM

I value RQ more than IQ.
RQ is Reasoning Quotient.
I'm attracted to people that use sound reasoning.
It just so happens that people that have sound reasoning also have higher intelligence.
I'm also attracted to EQ.
EQ is Emotional Quotient.
People with a high emotional control usually have a higher intelligence.
My IQ is above 160. Finding women near that quotient is unlikely but if I did, we would surely hit it off.
My X has an IQ of 70, nearly all my girlfriends have been below 100.
The problems I have encountered with women is more of a RQ or EQ issue that stems from a lower IQ.
My children are all above 120 IQ.

IQ has little to do with smart. It has little to do with wisdom.
Smart and wisdom has to do with making the right decisions at the right time.
You can have a high IQ and be dumb as a box of rocks.
You can have a high IQ and be an emotional wreck.
You can have a lower IQ and live in contentment and harmony.

I've had multiple intelligence tests and each time results in a different number. While all are within 2 or 3 values of 160 they are never the same.
Sometimes its slightly higher, other times slightly lower.

People think they are discriminated against because they have a lower IQ but I find its just the opposite.
People with high IQ, RQ and EQ are more often the ones being discriminated against. If I don't curb myself and simplify, people get offended. Its hard finding someone I can communicate with on equal levels, that would surely be a plus but I don't see it as a requirement.

I value honesty way higher than IQ.

This was an amazing answer. Well said.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 08/16/18 12:51 AM
I consider myself to be a nerd. I'm into coding and enjoy spending hours in front of a computer. My gf say's that I'm not the stereotypical nerd though but to each their own.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:54 PM
I hope this was a joke profile, if not, bro you really need some help.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:46 PM
lol Bro, what's with the 2nd and 3rd pics? Either don't smile, or smile. That in between one, is awkward af.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:44 PM
It's more likely that you have a kid. Your profile is fine.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 07/21/18 03:08 AM
Forget trying to find a soulmate. Just get out there and date. You'll eventually find someone who enjoys spending time with you, as much as you do with them.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 07/21/18 02:58 AM
Cheating can be fun. It's hot, exhilarating and wrong. Which makes it more exciting.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 06/12/18 06:53 PM
The real guys, are with their gfs.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sun 06/03/18 09:30 PM

My fear of marriage is that I will be cooking and cleaning for someone who does not for the rest of my life.

I feel like guys try to trap me into that sometimes.

but these are commitment of wife to make happy for her husband due to men like eating food from her wife and live in cleaned place
No, friend. If a person likes to eat, he/she should know their way around a kitchen. If a person likes a clean place, he/she should know their way around a vacuum cleaner or sponge.

He's in Egypt, different culture. Good luck trying to instill North American values.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 05/29/18 07:16 AM
lol You knew she was better and you just met her? Chances are she's just as bad, down under. Don't be rushing.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 05/29/18 07:14 AM
Imo cheating can be either. Drinking, yeah, who here hasn't made a stupid decision drunk.

Previous 1 3 4