Community > Posts By > Gs2Awesome

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/13/18 07:38 PM
Doesn't bother me. Last dating site I used, she had no pic. We talked, hit it off, got her number after two hours of talking. Met up that weekend and dated for months. It only ended because life sucks some times.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:15 PM
There is no difference. It's just a useless title. Both can include sex or exclude it.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/06/18 06:12 PM
I agree man, especially in college. Girls are very easy to get into bed. Just show them a little attention and that's all it takes.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:58 PM
Needy much?

Gs2Awesome's photo
Tue 02/06/18 02:27 PM
Cheating is fun. There's that reason. Every one should cheat once in their life, just for the experience of it. Get it out of your system.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 03:14 PM
Race? We're all part of the human race, just saying. Would I date another ethnicity, sure would. My dad is "white" and my mom is "brown". It's nothing new to me.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 03:09 PM
Though, if you have an addiction or something negative in your life maybe it is better to give it up.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 03:03 PM
The last woman I dated was 33 and had an older daughter. She also did not want any more kids, which was perfect for me as I don't want kids. It depends, if the child is little and needs her mom then I'd opt out.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 03:00 PM
In grade 10 English we had a nationwide test, in which we were required to answer the question as posted. Almost every one in this thread would have failed.

Loved.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:58 PM
It depends. I'm a friendly person and I've even asked women for their numbers without any intention of wanting to date them. Which in today's age usually results in me hearing from mutual friends, she thought you liked her. I agree, with other posters, ask and see what he says. Or take the wheel and ask him out on a date.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:45 PM
I plan to have no job in my future. Once my web dev company takes off, either sell it or have people work for me in 100% capacity. A job isn't everything.
If you invested in bitcoin and got out before the drop, money. There are lots of ways to make money without working the normal 9-5 job. Don't listen to these older working stiffs. Do what makes you happy.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:38 PM
Cutting, so down to 190lbs. Hopefully, I'll get to 175-180 by spring.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:32 PM
Continually. I'm forever changing and growing as a person. One day I might think one way about a situation because that's all I know of it, then learn about it from another perspective and change my mind.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 01/18/18 02:58 AM
People become desensitized and thus accept things as normal as content "descends". We're headed in a downward spiral that has no bottom.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 01/17/18 07:10 PM
I live with my parents. The older they get, the more help they need. Housework, yard-work, just being around to talk to them. If a woman has a problem with that, then well that's on her. I love my parents way too much to let someone come between us. They were there for me growing up, I'm sure as hell going to be there for them.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sun 10/29/17 01:47 AM
It's all relative to the circumstance.

If you kill someone... out of greed for instance. Wrong, in our society.

If you kill someone, defending your country. Not wrong, in our society.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sun 10/22/17 08:06 PM
Quick question, do you take pictures at all sorts of angles until you like the one that makes you look best? Or do you just take a single picture and use that? For example, as your avatar on this site.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 10/21/17 06:27 PM
Thinking, this new application I'm creating is going to be pretty good. Love coding <3

Gs2Awesome's photo
Sat 10/21/17 12:08 PM
Sex is fun. No need to over analyze it.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 09:04 AM
Hey, just curious to know what other's are going for as this Halloween. I've done Mr.Clean and Xavier in the past, but am looking for more bald headed ideas. Thanks.