Community > Posts By > Gs2Awesome

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 09:02 AM
I'm a Christian and I sin...psst, we all sin. No matter how much you lie to yourself, you sin.

As far as the topic, I enjoy having sex. I have no plans on getting married, and so will continue to sin in that regard. Will it make me any less Christian, no. Will God continue to forgive me, if I ask for forgiveness. I hope so.

In the end it's between you and God. Everyone else's opinion is moot.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 08:58 AM
Hey, in your opinion what is the best 2D game engine to create web / android games? Thanks.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 08:56 AM
Red can't be beat.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:53 AM
Case in point, a bridge.

One girl I had liked, I had been to her place a few times just to hang out and one day I noticed an art piece she had done. It was a mirror and on the mirror carved out was a girl crying. She was curled up, actually I found the pic.

https://imgur.com/mwAkM6Q

So, that touched me. I went home, it was Friday and got to work and put together a small present for her. Sunday night, I told her I had something for her, and she told me to come early Monday morning before we had classes.

So I showed up to her place, with a large garbage bag. She was very curious, and I pulled out a thin, wrapped object and told her to start tearing the wrapping paper from a specific side. As she tore it away, the first thing she saw was that it too was a mirror, as she tore lower was just one single word, "Perfect".

I wanted her to know that every time she looked at herself, she was perfect as is. I wrote a personal message to her on the back, which I won't share but the gist of it was that every imperfection she saw of herself, was not an imperfection at all but rather a strength of who she was.

During our walks to and from school to her house, we always went through a park and in that park was a bridge. She had mentioned to me on several occasions, that she always wanted to cross the bridge but was scared to go alone. So with my small gift, I had a card, with a picture of a bridge on it. In the card, was me asking her if she'd accompany me across the bridge to have a picnic with me.

That was our first date, across a rusty old bridge. In a small patch of overgrown grass. Not romantic to anyone else but her.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:24 AM
If it's a blind date, then it doesn't matter. You know nothing about her wants or likes, or dislikes. It's a shot in the dark.

If you've been flirting with this woman for some time, you've slowly gotten to know her. Then you can have a better understanding of what will put a smile on her face.

Just putting out ideas for a date is nonsense, it's like asking how would you please a woman. Each woman is different.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:20 AM
Life. From my experience, even if two people connect initially, people change. Life changes them, so being happy within the first year or five, does not mean that you'll be together forever.

Work, school, kids, friends, tragedies, stress...unlimited number of reasons why relationships end.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:51 AM
Turn them in...but if it were a sibling, they were with me the whole time.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:56 AM

This is a kind of "old saying" that I put in the category of 'half-wise saying.'

It's a bit like buying yourself an old multi-blade, reel type push mower. It gets the job done, but you have to to more than half the work for it to do so.

The idea behind it, probably goes back to the idea of the male-dominated fantasy society, where the wife was more of an appendage to the man than an equal. The thrust of the message, is that since a wife is a living and active entity in what is otherwise YOUR life, if you see to it she is happy, she will be less likely to become a PROBLEM within your life. That's about it. Not all that valuable an insight, really, and only has any popularity at all, because it chances (in English at least) to have a built in rhyme.

In order to make the idea really functional, you have to assume that HOW you go about making your mate happy, is entirely within the scope of your own comfort zone, and it gets even better if you become happy BECAUSE your mate is happy.

But ultimately, since it IS just one of those throw-away, old-style HALF-WISE sayings, it's not worth being upset about for it's misogynistic heritage or the potential burdens it places on the male when taken too literally. Just leave it on that dusty back shelf of old, mostly silly crap that people used to say before they grew up, where it belongs.

Not so sure, that it's just a saying. The majority of relationships I've been in or hear of(friends, family) conform to this. Where if you don't keep your gf happy, there is hell to pay. Whether that hell be in the form of no sex, her passive-aggressive behavior(I'm fine, pouts all day), sleeping on the couch, etc. Now I'm sure some on this forum don't do that...but for the average relationship it does happen.

Now, if you disagree and think that's not how it happens. Please explain to me in detail, as to how. I would appreciate it.

Let's take a very common example: Your gf wants you to stay up and watch a chick-flick with her. You don't want to.

Gents, Do you A) Watch it anyway B) Tell her No?

Ladies, if he says No. A) Get upset and show it B)Get upset and say it C) Respect his choice and do something else.

Honest answers please.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:32 AM
Hey, I'm looking for a male/female gym partner who is dedicated and able to gym 5-6 days a week.I hate gyming alone and would appreciate someone who enjoys encouraging others as I do.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:23 AM
190lbs, goal is to hit 200lbs by the end of year.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:21 AM
Calories in Vs Calories out. As long as your body is in a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Thu 10/19/17 10:00 AM

Low/poor feedback so far. Anything I can improve on? Or I just look ugly:joy::joy::joy:

Lmao, killed me bro.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:25 PM

I thought it was planned in consultation with your date .. unless it is a surprise date biggrin

Who is paying ??? that person should have the final decision laugh laugh
.. first off hello youwaving .
Secondly in most cases the man pays.. so it's not really fair to say who pays chooses..

Personally myself.. sometimes it's hard to find a venue to take a date on especially if you being everywhere ...done that being there so to speak.. a number of times...

Sometimes you find yourself having that conversation..ie )..sooo what you want to do?.
Her .. I don't know what you want to do..
Hmmmm... and then I feel like it's back on my shoulders to decide.... once again..

It's great!.. if i pick a fantastic venue ..Im the hero.. but if i come up short ..then Im a big zero

I find a lot of women do this ..wait for the man to make the decisions or come up with some venue to take them to... I can usually do a pretty good job of that....
But sometimes I secretly think in my own head... great !!!..I have no idea what to do with this person.. or where to take them..
I want to show them a good time but I can't seem to think of any place to go....
Then I feel... like some kind of loser... for not having some great venue to go to all the time... someplace to take them..her..

Then I think to myself ..hmmm..wait a minute !!..why is it just up to me..
Why can't she .. Rack her brains on where we should go for a change.. let her stress out about it...lol...

Ever "forgot your wallet", try it and see just how much your current date is into you.

As far as the topic, I like picking the place. Mmm food.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:21 PM
I despise this saying, that western society has seemed to have conformed to. Happy me, happy life. Sure a woman you love, making her happy is important but your own happiness should come first and foremost.

I think this is the most important aspect of keeping a successful relationship. If you aren't happy, how can you possibly keep others in your life happy.

Thoughts?

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:18 PM
Morning, well it's night here now. But :)

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:16 PM
Do whatever makes you happy bro, when I was in my twenties that too was what I preferred. Now that I'm a little older, my wants have changed. Don't worry about what other people think, because ultimately it's your life.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:12 PM
Dated a couple of women this year, it didn't pan out. So still looking.

Gs2Awesome's photo
Wed 10/18/17 06:09 PM

Are your legs tired? Because you've been running thru my mind all day.....

But it's from Fresh Prince, classic, no?

1 2 4 Next