Community > Posts By > Zazanna

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:11 PM
I agree on that. A friend is sketchy but a trusted family member should be okay.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:32 PM

I was gonna take the love of my life to Eygpt and sell her to an arab for 16 camels..

You will get double that if shes a "blue eye demon." happy

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:30 PM

:heart: What would you rather have, the love or your life or 100 million dollars?:heart:

The money. I can just buy me a man every night for that kind of dough. I could have one sent up to my room. I could have a different one to go with my wardrobe. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 03:38 PM

:banana: Carlin and Colbert be seeing you

Yeah those are atop of my list also.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:06 PM

I don't subscribe to any religion..too many wars over religion.That would go against all my beliefs..I do respect peoples decision to follow there religions though.I have witnessed too many miracles in my life to not grasp that I create my own world.The matter of weather that u guys are talking about..that's just crazy..i believe we can't control outside..but certainly inside.So if your crops die...how you feel about that is what is real..not whether you tried to change the weather forecast and it didn't work...ya dig man!

That makes sense to me also Sal. I dont really have anything to add. ohwell

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:20 AM
I have never been pepper sprayed thank goodness but once I was cooking and cutting up raw jalapeno peppers. I didnt understand that peppers like that contain oils that penetrate the dermis of the skin. Normal washing wont remove it either. In fact the hot water just accentuates the pain. Oww! Whatever you do, be careful when working with raw peppers. In fact I do believe thats what they use in some of those mace/pepper sprays.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:12 PM

...by law enforcement authorities? Or an irate lover?

Yeah. A couple of times, actually.

spock

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:51 PM
I like the Linda Hamilton Terminator look because that is long, lean muscle but the bulked up steroid thing is unattractive to me on both men and women.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 03:37 AM
Well from a purely biological standpoint, yes. We are animals ourselves. We have evolved to a level of sophistication that surpasses our ancestors but that does not change the fact that we have an imperative to reproduce and proliferate the species like any other mammal. Back when we were being chased down by saber tooth tigers and everything else, breeding with impunity and guarding those offspring was an absolute necessity. Now its just a problem like you say. frown

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:12 PM
I dont think its too much at all. Its a wonderful gift. It shows that the person really thinks about you and that you are something special in their life. I would take a poem over just about any material gift imaginable. Poems need to be written and they require time and effort and an emotional outpouring. :heart:

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:25 PM

Do it Tanya.. you are beautiful!! If I were you I would just serioulsy look into it and see how far you get with out them asking for a nickle, simple as that. He hee. Once they ask nicely decline their offer.

flowerforyou

Exactly. I think asking for a phone number is a good idea. If they are scammers, they wont give you that more than likely.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:19 PM

Sure if its real but just be wary of them asking for money etc...they should only ask you for a few head shots and not for you to fork out thousands of dollars for a professional shoot. I would at least follow up and see what it is.

Its with ford models which is a good company and they are doing their summer contest to win a contract. Its not a scam.

Yes I have heard of Ford modeling and know they are a legitimate modeling agency. That is why I recommended following up to make sure it is for real. Anyone can claim to represent Ford or Elite or any of them. I would look into it until someone asked me for money. If you were indeed selected as they claim, then they should only require more photos of you and no cash up front. Ask for a phone number so you can call and speak with someone live.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:10 PM
Sure if its real but just be wary of them asking for money etc...they should only ask you for a few head shots and not for you to fork out thousands of dollars for a professional shoot. I would at least follow up and see what it is.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:05 PM
Yes. It depends on the circumstances of the initial break up also. I tend to never truly forget the feeling of being in love with someone. Maybe that is just me though. Unfortunately we just have to pick up the pieces and move on sometimes.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:18 AM
That sounds good and easy also. I enjoy anything New Orleans or Creole or Cajun. Im a big fan of spices and seasonings. Yumm. drool

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:34 AM
Go to your usual drugstore and the sty OTC products will be in the section with all the visene etc...I dont know if they have anything that will make it heal faster but they will make you feel more comfortable while it does. I imagine it feels like a boulder is up under your lid right now.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:32 AM
My dogs...Im the perfect alpha beast in their eyes. happy

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:03 AM
Wow. I wonder if those are worth money now to a collector?

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:45 PM
laugh Well its not like she's been diagnosed with cancer...its a sty for goodness sake. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:35 PM
Warm compresses on it several times a day. Is it draining? You can also get OTC medicines that will help relieve the annoyance until it heals. Dont pick at it or rub with your fingers. You want to keep it clean.