Community > Posts By > Zazanna

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:53 AM
Bushido is thinking of tacos right now. It just came to me in a flash. Am I right? :wink: happy

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:33 AM

mmmmmm french fries

Hey what do you all think about that IDA fossil? Cute...sorry. What was this thread about again? Strange women?

Zaz, if it was about strange women, it wouldn't be about you. You fall into the "wonderful" category.

Oh dont start you, then they will ALL want a photo. blushing

Did someone say hot dog? drool More intestine please.

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:00 AM

mmmmmm french fries

Hey what do you all think about that IDA fossil? Cute...sorry. What was this thread about again? Strange women?

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:17 AM

I meet a woman too and then for the first 2 months we talked but that she asked me for money and told me she was in nigeria. These are fake people and don't waste your time cause they will continue to someone else cause it is as PT Barnum said There is a suck born every minute and for the 75 percent of guys that say no. There is the 15 that won't even waste time. then there is the 10% that are SUCKERS!

AVOID SCAMMERS AND SPAMMERS!

Oh no! Busted! You two have been dating the same "lady." happy

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:24 AM
Nigeria, yet shes from Florida? uhhh...scam. If you enjoy talking to 'her' then you can just keep going until this person requests money or a credit card because that is just around the corner. Ask to talk to her on the phone and see how many excuses she can come up with.

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:02 AM
I dont like the flavor of the vegetarian grape leave rolls because they seem to have a vinegar bite to them that is unpleasant to me. I cant tell if its vinegar or lemon juice. The lamb ones dont have that flavor and it just tastes like lamb, rice, cumin etc...Of course not everyone likes lamb or they are unfamiliar with it. I grew up eating a lot of lamb so I guess I am accustomed to the flavor and smell. You can actually eat raw lamb provided its very fresh. Thats another Arabic dish.

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 04:24 AM
Im not exactly certain what the Creationist argument is exactly? Is it that god created Adam and Eve and they alone proliferated the human species from that point on? Okay but that doesn't really require any evidence. None that I can think of off the top of my head anyway.

What I do become frustrated with is the creationist view of the scientific community in general and their disposition. They act as if attempting to unravel such a simple, straightforward matter as the evolution of life over the course of the last 2.7+ billion years is a piece of cake. It really is not. Of course scientists have encountered certain difficulties and differences of opinion on the matter.

But for goodness sake, that does not mean that the theory of evolution is a house of cards and creationism is self-evident. I find that whole POV annoying as all get out.

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 03:55 AM
Interesting. Yes I have done them once myself. You can find the grape leaves in a jar usually in a grocery store that carries more gourmet type products but they are a lot of hassle and bother to make. Its easier just to go to a restaurant and then you get all the Middle Eastern atmosphere also.

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:55 AM
laugh

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 05:31 PM
Edited by Zazanna on Mon 05/25/09 05:32 PM
I love the spices used in Middle Eastern food. Its so aromatic and exotic. drool Another one of my favorite dishes is Stuffed Grape Leaves. You can make them vegetarian or with little bits of lamb in rice and seasonings and then roll them similar to cigars.

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 04:30 PM
Crazy women are better in the sack..or so Ive heard. love

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:31 PM
I think there will certainly be an increase in the Atheist population. They have been on the rise for some time in fact. Thats all I can say and its not much of a prediction because thats been observable for years now. Not as much in the US but in many other nations and Europe in particular there has been a significant increase in people who willfully choose not to identify themselves with any form of organized religion.

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:25 PM
Gotcha..you went to the counselor. I got the two confused. Its bad bad...I wonder if they will talk to her or she will get in trouble.

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:22 PM

I learned something today. Teachers can go on by playing on the fears on other fellow teachers total lack of knowledge about something.:tongue:

No kidding. That is what it sounds like. My gut instinct tells me she is hoping that you just take her word for it and shes totally making this up in order to have you give back the gifts. Its very strange and makes no sense and I dont understand why exactly other than jealousy. This woman is a counselor? laugh She needs counseling...

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:08 PM

The way I see it if you give it back it would devastate the girl by making her think you did not like what she did.

I say tell the other teacher to mind her own business or show me the proof of what she says...

Yes Im confused on that. Who has been contacted exactly? You say she lives with a foster family? How are they related to the reservation? Are they Native American also? Who has determined this is Navajo law and who is enforcing it meaning has someone actually approached the school district and said the painting needs to be returned? Is the tribal counsel involved? Then it would carry more weight.

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:00 PM
Who exactly is "enforcing" this law? Thats what I would ask. huh

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:57 PM
I dont really understand. Granted this law might be based in some sort of Navajo traditional culture but you say the girl would not be aware of that and she is also special needs. So if she doesn't understand, wouldn't it only hurt her tremendously to return the painting? She gave it to you as a gift and she meant for you to have it. Giving it back will just upset her and open a can of worms. huh Its not as if the mom and boyfriend would know either from what you have described concerning her family situation.

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:28 PM
Edited by Zazanna on Mon 05/25/09 02:28 PM
Do you mind explaining what you are looking for specifically as it relates to their culture? That would be a good starting point. Are you looking for current information as it relates to reservations or their past culture?

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:22 PM

I think she could have gone after anyone but my younger Brother. She did wrong me, but what is worst is that I do love her and she doe not want me.....So I will move on.

Although I would say that people cant help who they are attracted to in some cases, if she really needed to be with your brother, she could have done it secretly so as to not rub your nose in it.

You have the right idea. Move on. Being happy is the best revenge. :wink:

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:19 PM
Yum! Im a big fan of the Middle Eastern foods. I will make my own Hummus also. Im going to try this one.