WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:28 AM
Oh, wait, wait, wait...........under ACIC the offenders are listed. Will continue to look for other "offenses," though. You guys are great. Thanks........flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:25 AM
I'm still looking.....trying all these ways. Some (even the state of Arkansas) ask for payment for the pdf file....

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:13 AM
OK.......specifically..........my EX is supposed to register as a sex offender although his trial is still to come. The state is charging him (and he was arrested for) rape of a minor. I can find no record (free, anyway) of his arrest.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:06 AM
and I'm depending on you guys. I know there MUST be a way to access public records on the internet FREE OF CHARGE. After all, they are public records!

I've run on to many sites that "find" records such as arrests, marriages, divorces, sex offenses, etc., however, there is a charge for getting them.

With the wealth of knowledge available on this site, I am confident someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance...........flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:03 AM
:la:laugh: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ugh: LOL Funny you should say that............someone just sent me an email saying that sausage (patties) was not her idea of breakfast in bed, that there was something much more satisfying. LOL Hhhhmmmmmmmm..........there's always lunch........... :wink: :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:53 AM
for my sweetheart this morning. Coffee, juice, sausage, gravy and biscuits...........hey, that's an Arkansas breakfast! (Even though he disagrees whole-heartedly, he can afford a little meat on those bones!)

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:54 AM
:tongue: :wink: flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:51 AM

I plead the 5th for fear of retribution. devil devil bigsmile

**quickly whips out her dictionary/thesaurus...............**

#1 UK1971 :wink: bigsmile

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:38 PM
:tongue: 1308 :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:30 PM
I designed the ones my daughter and I "share." We both went thru a horrendous and very painful time when she felt she was alone. I told her I'd always, ALWAYS have her back, no matter what.

So, I have a puzzle piece with half a heart, and she has the matching puzzle piece with the other half of the heart. When we stand side-by-side, the heart is whole, and the pieces fit.

Being only 16 when we had it done, her friends thought she had the best mom in the world. Someday I hope she will, too. :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:55 AM

My hair color? I apply Turtle Wax, let it dry to a haze, and buff it out with a high speed car buffer for that shiny new head look. blushing

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey Zap! Met your wife...what a doll!!! Congrats!!! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:37 AM
Been to Spencer's lately? You'd be surprised what can be lit in the dark! LOL laugh laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:33 AM

Your hair color....is it, or do you alter it in some way?

I've been every color under the sun. After all...it's just hair! bigsmile

Well, I like red, but yellow is cool, then again ,,,,PURPLE is REALLY FAB...
So if I cross them ALL, I get light brown,,,,THATS JUST ME!!!!

What do YOU think??? Maybe a little bit more GREEN????lol

Nah..........but the glow in the dark sparkley shade would suite you nicely! laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:31 AM
Went blond once...........WRONG! Trust me on this one!!! But to be honest with you, I got a lot of looks.....not the right kind of looks (teehee) but looks, nonetheless.

I agree...........it's just hair. Had all lengths, too! :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:28 AM
Welcome, Mo, and back up to the wood stove in here and warm your buns!

Hope to see you glowin' in the forums! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:32 PM
Well, I'm not holding my breath waiting for the show to contact me begging to do a free make-over for me......

I'm all about consignment shops/second time around shops!!! I'll just bet I could teach Robin a trick or two about budget shopping!!! laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:17 PM
but, I just gave Dr. Phil my 2 cent's worth!

Today Robin, his wife, was sharing with American women how to look 10 years younger on a budget. I'm wondering who's got the budget she's got??? Not me? I mean really, if you call "just" 350 bucks a bargain for AN outfit.........I'm out!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................explode

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:12 PM
I am ALL OVER this one!!! And because of it, I use a browser with the spell check feature ENABLED!!! It doesn't catch the grammar problems, but hey, I'm loving the spell check thing!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:12 AM
I donated a kidney to a total stranger. I was a complete match, so it was just the right thing to do.

OK, that's a lie. But it sounded good for a while, didn't it? laugh

Truthfully, though.......I am a nurse, so pretty much my whole professional life has been dedicated to the health/wellbeing of others. I wouldn't have had it any other way, though.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:06 AM

((((Whisper))))) flowerforyou

I'm not even allowed to post a comment on my daughter's page! LOL And her post on mine??? *throws head back and laughs wildly* Yeah.. like THAT would ever happen! laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh OK, so you're saying it's not all about me?? I SO appreciate knowing it's not just my daughter....and NOT me! laugh laugh laugh

aaaawww...I want my little girls to stay little foreversad sad sad Right now I am their favorite

Lap it up, girl!!! Put rocks on their heads so they won't outgrow that!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

I used to HATE my stepdad...

But now that I am older I realize he is why I am the way I am....

He showed me the tough love I needed at the time.

happy

That's so sweet, klugman. How can I get your comment forwarded to him so he'll know that came from your own little fingers? :wink: laugh laugh laugh

Oh Whispers, it's tough. I think she probably didn't leave a message on yours because she assumed you already knew and that saying it wasn't necessary. Kids, they don't yet get that it is necessary flowerforyou flowerforyou You're her mom, she loves you and knows you love her.

Good point. Never thought about it that way. ((((Suz))))) flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25