WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:24 AM
I miss my pooky-bear, so can I have a mint white chocolate with an umbrella? Yeah, the umbrella cheers me up... :cry:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:21 AM
That is RIDICULOUS! I think I would call an attorney and talk to them over the telephone for sure. If he/she thinks you have a case, go for it. The next person this happens to may not be as fortunate as you have been. A gift certificate doesn't cover funerals!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:16 AM
You've got that right, rowdy! The thing is...I've got ADD and since I am well into the half-way point of his return, I need to stop with the new projects and start wrapping it up before he returns! Honestly.....it is the first time we have been apart since we have been married and I have so LOVED going through his closet which was cram-packed full of things.

Thankfully, I have found nothing which made me raise an eyebrow! LOL

Refreshing......honesty.....who'd a thunk it? noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:08 AM
Tom's in Pennsylvania and has been since Sunday. Enough already! (I am reminded of how fun phone flirtation can be, though!)

Tell you what, though, this house has been pretty much turned upside down and rearranged. It is SO hard to do when two people are together most of the time.

As you may know, he's VERY organized and it unnerves him to have the house not "put together" at the end of the day. Me? Well, suffice it to say that it doesn't bother me in the least to have a 4 day project in the works and have to unearth the bed to crawl into it.

I even painted a dresser! Yay! And I got to use power tools! It did, however, scare him a bit when I asked him if his power drill only had one speed....fast. laugh laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:50 AM
I mean the WORST...drought, famine, unsightly stains, food between the teeth, chipped polish, popped buttons, and many, many more human atrocities.

I haven't had kids at home in a while, but apparently my brain still thinks it is necessary to pack the tools for "what if" in my purse. I just cleaned out my purse this morning and found a miniature sewing kit, dental floss, packets of Sweet N Low, Taco Bell hot sauce, ketchup, 1/2 bag of sour gummy worms, nail polish, stain wipy thingys, and one of those cute baby water bottles.

Good grief......no wonder my shoulders ache!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:58 AM
Prayers for all involved, patient, family, and health care workers that they may be vigilant in their efforts to find and treat the cause of his problem. :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:52 AM
It was kinda weird, but SO much fun cuz we were in the company of our kids. Ooooooooooooooh, the memories! Seems the kids have different memories than we do. We laughed, and laughed and laughed! And HE paid! Woooo Hoooo!

The best part? He's gone now!!! LOL :wink: I love it when folks can move on and look back with a smile, still friends. Sometimes with a hearty out loud laugh! laugh laugh laugh

PS: Tom's good with it all..............he is THE best! MUAH to my baby! :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:50 AM
Thanks, just mail them to me, if you will. Gotta get ready to go to church......gotta shake off this filth! LOL Have you guys noticed that the originator of this thread has become strangely silent???

All in good fun.......love you all! :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:47 AM
Cool! Got it...... thanks!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:44 AM
In all fairness, the thread is "man's WORSE enemy," not WORST teehee....no telling what THAT is!!! laugh laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:42 AM
Well, he DID state his preference.....LOL

To each his own.............

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:40 AM
Good, coco....just wish this thing has a "rolling eyes" emoticon right about now for this poor child.......

Young and dreaming....or shall I say wishing....he's the one that hates the vibrator. Gotta give it to him, he's trying to defend his position....or lack of a position....laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:38 AM
You've got a limited knowledge of what a parasite is, kid....

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:34 AM

whoa what parasites? you been with a guy thats got like bugs in him or something lol...hell yeah we need to eat..come on sex two things a guy and a girl most the time all the girl does is show up..and you guys complain ooh its not good and use a damn vibrator...maybe if the girl worked a little more also it be better... but even so doesn't beat the girl deal..cant make it go really fast different positions etc etc

Like you've never palmed it................pleeeeeze! yawn

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:30 AM
Michigan

It was too cool~ they didn't present in alphabetical order as usual, they were categorized by such stats as eye color, from states who have never won but were runners up, the oldest, and such. It was too cool. Much better!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:26 AM
I'd like to know where one gets a decent vibrator for 20 buck, first of all..........

Secondly...............they are preferred by many, I am told, because they do not scratch themselves, pass gas, hurt your feelings, ask for something to eat when done, request a washcloth or wipie, have diseases, sleep around, need to be stimulated, house parasites, change sizes after the first round, have a girlfriend or mother, and do not go on business trips......

huh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:19 AM
Did you watch the new and much improved Miss America pageant last night? I give it two thumbs up for the changes! It is so much less formal and stiff!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:43 AM
Know what you mean, sis. Hey, if I were so etched in stone rigid, I wouldn't be on here, now would I? Oh yeah.....it is on the schedule.........dang! noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:41 AM
Sorry, shadowdog, I did not allot time to explain it again, I do have a tight ship to run here! Did someone say RIGID? laugh laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:39 AM
laugh laugh OrangeCat!!! Tried that one!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25