WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:44 AM
80 degrees yesterday, rain yestersay afternoon, tornados last night and 40% chance of snow and 34 degrees right now. Welcome to Arkansas.................noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:42 AM
jenleah32: Keep in mind, if you are a born again believer, the Holy Spirit lives in you, therefore, make no mistake, evil spirits, then, cannot also dwell within you.

When it comes to God and satan along with his demons, there is NO battle; God wins--every time! Satan (and demons) have ONLY the power God allows, he has none other than what is given him by God.

So...........when you say you "believe in God," please know that simply believing does not protect you from the "dark side." The Scriptures point out that satan and his demons believe, too.

Accepting Jesus Christ as your savior, however, ensures protection, and seals your protection for an eternity.

Didn't mean to get on my soapbox here in the forum, but felt compelled to clear that up.

Please know, too, that "dabbling in darkness" is a dangerous risk. All satan needs, theoretically, is a foothold. Don't give him one.

:heart: flowerforyou

**steps down, now**

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:23 AM
My ULTIMATE dream super bowl would have been the Packers vs Steelers, (I adopted Tom's dream, teehee!) but since that didn't happen, I was rooting for the underdogs and it payed off--BIG TIME! WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!

For my first Super Bowl ever.............I had a BLAST!!! I gotta admit, it was fun!bigsmile

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:41 AM
Know what you mean. Just jump from thread to thread and from forum to forum and comment on whatever you like or have an opinion on. Go way back a few pages or so and see what strikes your fancy.

These threads are where it's at as far as getting to know someone/everyone. As any place, you'll run into some rude ppl from time to time, but overall, this site rocks!!!

Again, look around, make yourself at home flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:37 AM
**raises hand**

yawn

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:35 AM

Sup yall

Hey, sweregen! Welcome to JSH and it's cool you posted your first time on my thread! Now you are my slave.....mmmmuuuuuhhhhhhaaaaaaa~ LOL

Keep posting!

Just a bunch of insomniacs here...

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:30 AM
I have those days, too, suz. I hate them and the horse they rode in on! *note, yet another participle dangling!*

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:22 AM
I wrecked my car while I was on Xanax many, many, many moons ago. Way back when Xanax was just out on the market. I was going through a divorce and my psychiatrist ordered 1mg (the blue ones) three times a day as needed. Well DUH! I thought I needed them...as I said, I wrecked my car (I wasn't hurt), but the good thing about it was that I didn't care....noway laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:13 AM
Night, night, dark.............**tucks the covers in tight 'round you** Sleep well.................

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:09 AM
Adorable in any fur, dark. You have had your shots, right??? :wink: As long as you're not a cricket....I'm afeert a crickets! Even Jimminy Cricket!

You're not leaving us, are you, link?

AllNighter......awesome pic!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:04 AM
and dark.....I just want to rub your soft fur and scratch you behind those little ears of yours. Although, that bed of snow you are perched upon would not be conducive to sleep....

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:03 AM
the "right," was for suz, and glad, link, I could send some sunshine your way.....

Now, as for the babbling.....
noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:01 AM
right.......................:wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:00 AM
Well, link's got the cutest smile ever, suz looks mischievous, and darkowl looks like those peepers are getting h-e-a-v-y~~~~ LOL

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:57 AM
A waffle cone with a scoop of pistachio on the bottom, then mint choc. chip, then butter brickle, then America's birthday cake on top...with choc sprinkles. noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:54 AM
Chit chat
Got nuthin' to say
And no one to say it at!

I know....my participle is dangling, but it had to rhyme!

I CAN'T SLEEP!!! I am exhausted but my eyelids are bouncing open when I shut them! HELP!!! yawn mad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:30 AM
Bless you in your endeavors, sweetie. I am a "daddy's girl" and would do the same. I hope thousands join you in your efforts to find cures and new treatment for lung cancer! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:27 AM
As many of you know, Tom has been in PA since last Sunday. Last night about 10:00 I welcomed him back. It seems as if he had been gone an eternity. He never looked so good; his embrace never so tender, his lips never so warm or sweet.

While unpacking, he handed me a small box; the kind every woman excitedly accepts. He brought me a "prize," which was totally unexpected, and caught me off guard.

Tearing up before I ever opened it, the tears liberally fell at the thoughtfulness once the lid was lifted. Inside the tiny gray box was a pendant--a ladybug pendant. This was not simply a gratuity gift Tom had picked up randomly. You see, I collect ladybugs, and this prize was hand-picked with love, especially for me.

As the snow fell and we melted into our bed, the fragrance of fresh linens and sweet reunion filled the air. All was right with my world once again.

Oooooooooooooo Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:29 AM
:smile: Thank you, I'll take it! And thanks for the smiles! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:27 AM

I would make it for you. Dont be sad:smile:

With the colorful umbrella, recent?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25