WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:17 AM
"Normal" is relative.....................

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:09 AM
Been away from home a week and came home last night. Got re-acquainted with my handsome husband last night and am STILL smiling.....bigsmile

It Is a good morning~

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:06 AM
Than you all so much for your prayers and kind words.

The prayers are working already. In my sleep last night the Lord reminded me of a time he and I went away for 2 nights to Memphis (to hear two well known evangelists speak) *yeah, I know......whatever....don't get me started!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I found out AFTER he was arrested and it all came down/out, my daughter told me that he, before we left her, cut all the telephone lines. Now how SICK is THAT????!!!

Keep the prayers sweet as incense from your lips to God's ears.

Oh, he even took photos of them............and as far as finding them, no, because he "tinkered" with computers and had a million or so, so no telling where those pictures are..............

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:41 PM

are you sure she was the only one?

No, I'm not. Also pray if there were others, they will come forward.

There is no doubt that my daughter has a lifetime of trying to build a life devoid of her childhood memories.

ladyblack, I can give you an address..........I wish. Thanks...

Thanks, timsayhi, I appreciate that.

Thank you, kayliz....

Thank all of you if I've missed personally thanking you.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:32 PM
Every single one of you are precious. Thank you SO much for your kind words, really. flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:31 PM

Teresa. You know what I think about this whole episode and you know how and where to reach me.

Tom. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

You know I love you, Tom. Thank you, and we will talk ASAP, OK?

yashafox, thank you. I know vengeance is not mine, but.........I can hardly wait for the real judgment. It is SO hard!

HMontana: You are so sweet, and I do understand where you are coming from. I asked her about just that and she said that everyone knew it already, so she didn't mind, that we needed everyone's prayers. Thank you, sweetie.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:27 PM
I appreciate that, txsGal..........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:26 PM

To hell with the prayer, ive got a 40 cal slug, that will change his ways forever!

You know what............that's been mentioned before. I've heard some pretty good suggestions..........I'll keep you posted...

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:25 PM
Thank you guys so much, I mean that sincerely.:heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:21 PM
Oh, forgot to mention that he was the pastor of our church all those years, too. Yeah..................

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:16 PM
Edited by WhispersandWinks on Sun 03/09/08 05:16 PM
Since I believe the more facts/information one has, the more one is able to pray specific prayers, I'm going to give it to you the way it is.

So, if this is TMI, forgive me. I just want those who want to pray for a specific need to know for what/who they are praying.

The 12th of this month (Wednesday) the state of Arkansas will be trying to convict my EX-husband of Rape of a Minor, which is a class Y felony.

He raped our daughter numerous times from the tender age of 12 until she ran away from home last year at the age of 16.

Now, naturally, I knew NOTHING of the horrendous things he did to her, or we would have been gone. The day after he was arrested, I heard his 30-minute taped confession stating that the things she was claiming were indeed true.

Here's the catch: because of mishandling of the Miranda rights and I'll just be blunt with you....STUPIDITY of the arresting officer, the tape will not be used, which is HUGE!

The conviction has to be unanimous--12 of 12 jurors vote guilty. He was tried several months ago and the trial was ruled a mistrial as the jurors were deadlocked at 10-2.

Please, please pray that my daughter will remember specific information that will convince a jury, that the jury be attentive, the judge be on his toes and well rested, that the prosecuting attorney will pick up on anything/everything that may sway the case to a favorable close.

If he is NOT convicted..........there will be yet another pedifile roaming about, looking for a life to destroy.

Thank you in advance,

Teresa

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:59 AM

HEAD ON... APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.....HEAD ON... APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.....HEAD ON... APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.....HEAD ON... APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.....HEAD ON... APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.....explode explode explode explode grumble grumble grumble noway

Diddo!!!!

LOL Yeah, I'll third that one! laugh laugh laugh

Hey, Danette, never heard the one you mentioned. Do I need to be thankful for that? LOL

And my little gecko....bless his little heart!!! I love him...sorry....'course, I do love his accent!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:55 AM
Being in the nursing field, I have been in many, many circumstances in which I had a part in saving lives.

One particular time, however, I threw all formalities and hospital policy out the window and started an IV and administered medication without a physician's orders.

The patient was then taken to the ED (the incident took place in a nursing home) and all turned out well.

I MUCH prefer to be a follower, but when the need arises, and I am left with no other avenue to travel, can, and will, take charge.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:49 AM
That jingle from the commercial keeps running through my head and I can't get it out!!! I even know the phone number! 1-800-393-4448! (with the little flip of the mermaid's tail, to boot!)

We don't get local channels with the dish we have, so our "local" channel is NEW YORK!!! That's a far cry from Arkansas! So, you see, advertising with a jingle really pays off!

Any jingle you particularly like, or like me, hate, but can't rid yourself of???

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 03:09 PM
OMG! How PRECIOUS are YOU! All of you! A thread for me??? I am honored, and TOUCHED!!! You ppl are the BEST! Even the ones who don't know me wished me a happy birthday! *Do I fly that far beneath the radar???** Then I need to be on here more, don't I?? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

In all seriousness.......THANK YOU ALL! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:09 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........you guys are the greatest! Having you guys wish me a happy birthday is the coolest! Friends are a wonderful thing!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:06 AM
Right back atcha! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:05 AM
Why, thank you! bigsmile

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:04 AM
It's all good...it's my b-day! :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:02 AM
Nice and clear....sunny and 37 degrees....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25