Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Tue 01/05/10 11:41 AM
Self reliance would be a way of not worrying about corporate or price increase on cannabis. Its a very strong plant that grows well with a little tlc. Im sure if it is legalized one day much like alcohol it will be made illegal to grow large amounts and sell at your personal discretion. Hopefully as with medical marijuana already you will be allowed to grow a certain amount for yourself. A lot of the natural growing cannabis strains throughout the world have been destroyed. If more voices were outspoken and complained of this huge injustice maybe one day original outdoor cannabis will grow freely throughout the US again. Ive been up to Canada a couple times and although its not a top priority it is getting worse just like Amsterdam. Countries usually more tolerant towards cannabis have decided all of the sudden its no good. With so many variations of cannabis its a sure thing corporations would salivate at the chance to pack it up and slap a pretty label on it. One of the beauties of cannabis is when digested it has very few health risks if any.

Tue 01/05/10 09:19 AM
elaborate

Tue 01/05/10 09:12 AM
quacking

Tue 01/05/10 09:11 AM
waving

Tue 01/05/10 08:44 AM
nodding

Tue 01/05/10 05:54 AM
inning

Tue 01/05/10 05:25 AM

Tue 01/05/10 05:10 AM

Tue 01/05/10 02:37 AM
blushing

Tue 01/05/10 02:32 AM

Tue 01/05/10 02:25 AM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Tue 01/05/10 02:26 AM
poor lil guysad , 7yrs seems young. Long live the tusk familydrinker

Sun 01/03/10 08:27 PM
34-0 in the 3rd quarter, Brett Farve was still in the game, going for it on 4th downs rather than kicking short field goals. Not sure what was the point of that but Im sure the Giants will have that fresh in their memory next time they play the Vikings.

Sun 01/03/10 08:21 PM
dam the Eagles, 11-4 record and they take a 24-0 loss to Dallasnoway

Sun 01/03/10 08:15 PM
waving blizzard of dre, glad you enjoy the site and all the forums. Its a really cool place to hang out.

Sun 01/03/10 08:10 PM

Sun 01/03/10 08:07 PM

shocked scared

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sun 01/03/10 07:57 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Sun 01/03/10 07:58 PM

Super Troopers 2 love

I haven't been paying attention. Have they been working on a second one??

If so, it's going to be a tall order to stand up with the original.

They just finished writing a draft of the script, from what Ive read it will be some sort prequel. The movie will be filmed in Canada about the parents of the cops. They are still working on financing the film but have said it is likely to be secured and the movie will be ready sometime in 2011.

I saw Up as well, great movie, put me in tears at the beginning when they were climbing the hill.

Sun 01/03/10 12:49 AM
hopeful

Sun 01/03/10 12:31 AM

I am looking to get a pet finally, want a dog. Don't want a pocketbook dog, don't want a huge one either.

Prefer dog to be mild mannered and social.

Any suggestions?

Am looking into an American bulldog/boxer mix - any advice?

waving Franshade

I currently live with 5 dogs. Some big, some small. I think a dog you may like is a blue nose pit bull terrier. Although many believe pit bulls are mean,aggressive dogs I can assure you that is not the case. Although some lines tend to be more hyper. The blue nose is a very calm, social,friendly dog. I was first introduced to this line by my friend who had a male named prance. When he lets him out to go potty prance opens the door(sliding glass). When he comes in he often forgets to close the door and my friend tells him wheres your manners, then prance closes itnoway. Although they tend to be medium in size, some could be considered large. Of the five dogs I have one is a blue, her name is Ruby. The other 4 are Saddie(pit/rottweiler),Peaches(shihtzu),Karma(rednose),Chow det(Staffordshire). They are all females, Ruby is the calm and mischievous one of the group. All of them were abandoned in some way. Blue noses from what I have experienced are very calm, intelligent friendly dogs.

Here are a couple of pictures I found of them

The blue that lives with me Ruby, she is mostly black with some white on her face and paws, she is only 1 and half years old. We have to lock doors and put items in front of them when we leave because she has figured a way to open up all the doorslaugh .

Good luck in your searches

Sat 01/02/10 09:57 PM

I think every drug should be legal.

You're not really free unless you're free to fail.

You and I both. Dr. Ron Paul has this theory as well. Once your at a certain age what you choose to do to your body should be your decision.
Its scary to some to think about what it would be like if all drugs were legal. Its really scary to me that US imprisons women and men who use drugs in with violent dangerous criminals that make a living or life out of messing with other people.