Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Wed 12/16/09 06:00 PM
stabilizing

Wed 12/16/09 04:27 PM
mashing

Wed 12/16/09 02:53 PM

From one of my favorite movies. This scene is about a man who did everything in his power not to fight but was finally pushed to take a stand. There comes a time when just gotta kick some a$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4

Link your favorite movie scene or tell us about it. :smile:

I love Tombstone, Val Kilmer and Kurt Russell both were at there best

A couple of my favorite Comedians scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1wcs7SZj0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEHETqjWRs&feature=related

Wed 12/16/09 02:16 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Wed 12/16/09 02:16 PM
Coco,Florida
oops double postslaphead

Wed 12/16/09 02:16 PM
Coco,Florida

Wed 12/16/09 02:10 PM

Wed 12/16/09 02:02 PM
no

do ya have a Christmas carol you would like to share?bigsmile

Wed 12/16/09 01:54 PM
Ever been through one?

I lived In Coco Florida for 6months, during which Hurricane Wilma occurred. It was scary, the house I was living in was maybe 300ft from the Indian River. Lots of people lost there River houses and docks luckily the house I was in was made out of concrete

Wed 12/16/09 01:48 PM
waving best of luck to you and your future endeavorsdrinker

Wed 12/16/09 01:31 PM
Las Vegas has some extreme hot and dry summers, other than that every once in a great while there are flash floods during monsoons and a mild to moderate dust storms

however just 30 minutes north of Las Vegas there is a city and the largest mountain in Southern Nevada Mt. Charleston where in the winter it snows pretty good and can get in the 20s or lower with occasional heavy snowfall

Avalanches are not a regular occurrence, still they have occurred and have taken some lives

Tue 12/15/09 08:41 AM
they did play bad but the 49ers were flying to the ball and punishing the cardinals running backs. As far as there bad play, terrible in the first quarter(3 straight offsides) other than that I thought there defense played well allowing only 24pts off 7 turnovers. Fitzgerald and Boldin are two of the strongest wideouts in the league but the 49ers roughed them up. Just last week the Cards dominated Adrian Peterson, proving just how physical the 49ers have become as Gore threw guys off of him and gouged the Cards time and time again.
They took the game from the Cardinals, and dominated them as if they were the NFC west champs.

If the Cardinals lose 2 out of there next 3, and the 49ers win out, the 49ers will be named the NFC west champsscared

Mon 12/14/09 09:45 PM
What a performance by the 49er d, a shutout for the first 40 minutes of the game, 7 turnovers(5forcedfumbles/2ints) and a dominating running day for Frank Gore. The physical 49er secondary held the best 1-2 wr combo in the NFL to 7 catches for 62yds and no tds combined:thumbsup: drinker thats 2-0 against the cards this yearbiggrin

Sun 12/13/09 04:45 PM
At 19yrs old he is now the youngest player to win the Heisman:thumbsup:

Sun 12/13/09 03:36 AM

WON THE HEISMAN'S TROPHY WINNER!!!:banana: drinker drinks :thumbsup: :banana: drinker

In doing so he became only the 3rd Sophomore to win it. That's 3yrs in a row now, Tebow 07, Bradford 08, Ingram 09

Sun 12/13/09 03:20 AM

Well, I'm surprised that Tebow didn't break down, and weep!! Again!

drinker :cry: whoa

No but Mark Ingram did, and there is nothing wrong with that. It was a special night for Alabama, him and his family. Having one bad game out of 12 should never cost a great player like him a Heisman

But he(Tebow) should not be handed a Heisman, if he did not win it "fair and square"!

Hey, the guy got it last year...and most likely won it the same way that Ingram did this year(votes and performance)!

Tebow IS NOT the "superman" that many of you think! He has his limitations, just like anybody else!

JMO
drinker :banana: drinks

"Having one bad game out of 12 should never cost a great player like him a Heisman"

I was referring to Ingram's game against Auburn, he deserved the Heisman Tebow was not close this year

As for Tebow, he won it 2 years ago Bradford one it last year.
IMO Tebow still is Superman and his stats show that. In only 3 years as a starter he amassed 85 passing tds and 56 more on the ground causing him to be a Heisman finalist every year he started

Sat 12/12/09 09:48 PM

Well, I'm surprised that Tebow didn't break down, and weep!! Again!

drinker :cry: whoa

No but Mark Ingram did, and there is nothing wrong with that. It was a special night for Alabama, him and his family. Having one bad game out of 12 should never cost a great player like him a Heisman

Sun 12/06/09 08:00 PM
Kimbo looked good against Houston Alexander, just him being in the octagon seem to demand a certain respect from Houston Alexander"the circler". It was bad for entertainment but a decent gameplan. Kimbo refused to play his game, showed patience, then discipline on the ground. He still has much room for improvement with his stance, ground game, and counter punching. If he learns to react quicker with his counter punching he could prove to be a devastating fighter in these next five years.

Sun 12/06/09 07:08 PM
Kurt Warner is utilizing the tools he has so far through 2 quarters he is 15/20 200yds 3tds in a Cardinal 21-10 lead going into halftime

Anquan Boldin has 7catches for 98yds and 2tds while Larry Fitzgerald has 4 catches for 71yds and a td. Should be an entertaining 2nd half with a couple great quarterbacks playing even greater in their final yearsdrinker surprised drinker :thumbsup: drinker yawn drinker asleep

Sat 12/05/09 05:00 PM
Tide with a 2nd half shutoutindifferent when Florida's defense walked out on the field they put the game on Tebow's shoulders by giving up over 500yds total yards. Tebow has a lot of heart and is like a big kid playing qb out there. His NFL hopes as a qb however are shot, he already struggled with his release and staring down receivers, but that pass to Arenas that was a sure touchdown to Hernandez sealed his qb fate.

TMF great win barring some crazy Colt Mccoy performance Ingram should win the heisman..... oh yeah where should I send your shoeswhoa