Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Sat 01/02/10 09:48 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Sat 01/02/10 09:48 PM
Your welcome, I think Tim Duncan is both. He is a Center now since the leagues has gotten quicker and smaller as far as true centers. for his first 5 or 6 years he played forward. Now that he is without Robinson he is a Center. He is an excellent shooter, I always tried to watch when he and KG matched up.

Lamar Odom has the best handles for any big man that Ive seen. Next Id have to say Chris Webber then Elton Brand . Dirk is a real 7ft player though. Even though there close in height, he is the best for actual 7ft. I almost forgot KG, he can bring it up court as well.

Sat 01/02/10 07:42 PM
Scottie Pippen was an alright scorer, excellent defender, on ball, perimeter and help. He was nowhere near Jordan's level I agree but still, great player. Chances of a point or 2 dribbling in front of him were rare. I watched him play, and looking at his stats with the Bulls he was an all around player. Every year he was a full time starter he averaged 5 plus in assists and rebounds. He also was a great shooter, 47% for his career. When you got Jordan on the team and you can put up 20pts a night that's gonna help.

KG in his prime was the best true PF Ive watched, read about or otherwise. Much like Lebron he is a great scorer but chooses to distribute. You cant go wrong with McHale, I used to watch old Celtic games when NBAtv first came out. He always seemed to take high % shots. Lebron does dribble like a big kidnoway laugh I crack up when he backs up 5 or 10 feet then charges in.

Man Michael Ray Richardson was serious. I read a few different stories on his career. He could have dominated even more so and for a lot longer. He still did serious damage in the NBA though. I found a video on him on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgdyWZqTM3U

Rodman at forward is a solid pick, best rebounder of the modern era. He'd foul out guarding some of the All time NBA forwards. Better than haven Charles Barkley on Defense though.

Sat 01/02/10 06:35 PM

What about the OSU and Miss game?

Now, was that sloppy, or was that sloppy?

That was the definition of sloppy!

But victory to the winner anyway!

JMF waving

yeah that was real bad I feel asleep watching it. I figured after the way OSU stunk it up at the end of the season, and the way ole miss finished strong, Ole Miss would hammer them. They did not do the that, but they did get em by 14drinker

Fri 01/01/10 10:04 PM
waving welcome back

Fri 01/01/10 09:52 PM
Thanks TMF happy new years to you and your family.

Nice way for the gators to finish the season 51-24 over #3 Cincy.
First team in the history of division 1 College football to go back to back 13 win seasons

its senior class gave the best record in SEC history 47-7

They also scored the most touchdowns in the history of the Sugar Bowl

Tebow finished his career with his best passing game of his collegiate career 31/35 482yds 3tds

Tebow also broke the BCS record for most total yards in a game by a single player 533 total yds to go along with 4tds

Farewell to an Outstanding Gator senior class that produced 3 bowl victories 2 of which were national championships, a Heisman and Defensive player of the year.

Good luck to your Crimson Tide TMF it should be a great game I'll be sure to watch it.

Fri 01/01/10 08:48 PM
studious

Fri 01/01/10 08:32 PM
Garberville,CA

Fri 01/01/10 07:44 PM

8:30 et tonight is the Fiesta Bowl on Fox network

13-0 Cincinatti vs 12-1 Florida

oops Sugar Bowl is what the game is

speaking of at halftime the score is gators 30 cincy 3

Tebow is 20/24 323yds 3tds no ints

It may be a weak cincy defense but its not Florida International their playing. I think any QB in any game would be pleased with 300+yds in the first half along with 3tds:thumbsup:

Tim Tebows best game of the season passing yards wise was against Arkansas (255yds) Maybe its a campaign for the NFL to prove he can passslaphead I don't think if he threw for 1000yds today it would increase his chances, he is a fast FB playing QB, a great one, but still a FB

Fri 01/01/10 04:03 PM
8:30 et tonight is the Fiesta Bowl on Fox network

13-0 Cincinatti vs 12-1 Florida

Time to finish strong

Fri 01/01/10 03:48 PM
You make good points man, hard to argue with most of them. I have not forgotten Dr. J or Spud Webb, David Thompson, the younger Jason Richardson and Shawn Kemp, definitely not the recent Shawn Kemp. Those I first listed were just a few of my favorites off the top of my head. Clyde Drexler actually reminded me of Connie Hawkins more than Lebron James. As far as in game dunking, Shawn Kemp, Dr. J, "The Human Highlight Reel" Dominique Wilkins, Daryl Dawkins, and of course MJ. So many others that could easily qualify as guys that would come down the lane and give you something to think about. MJ was the greatest scorer, he had Scottie Pippen though. Gotta be considered one of the best defenders of all time and not a bad guy to have trailing or running with you on the break. Making a case against MJ though is a little crazy, it would be like me saying Steve Young was a better qb than Joe Montana, which he was. Whole nother subject though:laughing:. Id say as far as some of the best basketball players, Id have to go with MJ,AI, and Lebron for speed and scoring combo. Lebron being the L train you rarley see people step in for the charge. Ive heard of Michael Ray Richardson, I need to do more studying on his history. Thats a strong team you put together. Here goes mine.

PG/Lebron James (thats what he played his first year,thought it should have stayed that way)
SG/Michael Jordan
SF/Larry Bird
PF/Kevin Garnett
C/Shaq O'Neal or the original king, Hakeem "the dream" Olajuwon

6th Man/Earvin "Magic" Johnson(point,2guard,either forward,and center)

Would have been great to see some of the basketball you saw growing up. Must have been nice to see some of best that did it in their prime. Looks as though the NBA is in excellent hands though.

Fri 01/01/10 04:42 AM
Pasadena, CA

Home of the Rose Bowl

Thu 12/31/09 08:00 PM
framing

Thu 12/31/09 07:55 PM
Happy New Year from Las Vegas

Thu 12/31/09 07:46 PM
canning

Thu 12/31/09 07:38 PM
stitching

Thu 12/31/09 07:32 PM
polishing

Thu 12/31/09 06:59 PM
waving

Thu 12/31/09 06:33 PM

Interesting Info I hear there is clothing made from hemp as well.

Yes. Hemps stems produce a very strong fiber that would provide an alternative option to many other cloth materials. They now make a Hemp Silk in certain parts of Europe.

Hemp is legal in most of the US.

The Cannibis suitable for Hemp production is very, very low in THC!

I was under the impression Hemp contained 0 THC, you learn something new everyday. Guess that explains why it is no longer encouraged or required for American farmers to make Hemp one of there crops.

Thu 12/31/09 06:30 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Thu 12/31/09 06:34 PM
It truly is said special_guy, so many lives lost to processed drugs. You would hope the factual info as follows would be enough to raise eyebrow no matter what: More money has been spent by the US Government fighting Cannabis or Marijuana than all other drugs combined in the last 70yrs.nowaybrokenheartwhat

Thu 12/31/09 06:17 PM
Super Troopers 2 love