Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Thu 12/31/09 06:04 PM

a terrific player no doubt, but an even better human being, I love the way he carries himself on and off the court, Iverson should have taken notes on how to do it, his unselfish play many think is his downfall, personally I think it add to his greatness. Course give me Kobe anyday on the court, and King James in life...either way you get a winner....Nice post, but The Big "o" averaged a triple double...hmmmmm

Thanks Huckleberry. I agree with the way he plays, he plays the game how your suppose to. Although Id take him on the court over Kobe without hesitation any day. Kobe is an elite NBA player, but Lebron at just 20 started playing at a level that took Kobe until his mid 20's to figure out. We all mature differently, I know but just look at there first 6 years in the league respectively. Yes Kobe had Shaq but that was all the more reason for his assists and shooting to take big strides.

Another thing I like about Lebron as opposed to Kobe is he is original. Kobe from since he came in the league has not only been a big fan of MJ's, like most people, but has gone so far as to copy him as to the way he plays and even shoots free throws. Lebron has been compared to Magic, and the Big O. In reality though Lebron plays just like Lebron. Never in the NBA have I watched such an elite athlete that prefers to distribute first and still puts up almost 30 every night.

Either one of them are great, but I go so far as to say at just 25 Lebron is in a category by himself. This February we will see his head almost hitting the rim antics for the first time in the dunk contest. Something Im sure Magic and Oscar Robertson were capable of, but not at the level of say a Vince Carter, Lebron James, MJ, or Dominique Wilkins. Dominique Wilkins as far as leaping ability and power when he dunked is really the only player I can think of that is comparable to Lebron, but thats just from the dunking aspect of the NBA.

Kobe right now is playing way better than any other point in his career, but the rings people say is whats really impressive. Sure but he was never a stand alone guy with those rings just like MJ. First him, Shaq, Glen Rice and then Robert Horry fills Rice's void. Now he has one of the deepest young teams in the league with a guy like Pau Gasol that for the most part is the best PF in the game right now. Throw in Andrew Bynum and that's an elite Front court to deal with. Kobe deserves all he has won and is one of the greatest SG's to every play the game. In my opinion though, in another 10-15 years I think Lebron will be comparable to no one.

Thu 12/31/09 12:00 AM
outing

Wed 12/30/09 11:58 PM

Damn attention junkie that I am,I needed to create a thread all about me but then I thought scrap that and ignore my TITLE altogether and tell me how you all suck as human beings

ThIS IS NOT meant to be insulting damnit,I am thinking about sex when I use the word suck

"I'ma sucka for corn rows and manicured toes (hey)
Fendi capri pants and Parasuco's (alright)"

:thumbsup: "uh ohhhh whats poppin tonite":laughing:

"Andele andele mami, E.I. E.I.
Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What's poppin tonite?
Andele andele mami, E.I. E.I.
Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If the head right, Nelly there ery'night"

excellent wording, I can almost hear it:thumbsup:

Wed 12/30/09 11:35 PM
jousting

Wed 12/30/09 11:34 PM
graph

Wed 12/30/09 11:03 PM
density

Wed 12/30/09 10:54 PM

Damn attention junkie that I am,I needed to create a thread all about me but then I thought scrap that and ignore my TITLE altogether and tell me how you all suck as human beings

ThIS IS NOT meant to be insulting damnit,I am thinking about sex when I use the word suck

"I'ma sucka for corn rows and manicured toes (hey)
Fendi capri pants and Parasuco's (alright)"

:thumbsup: "uh ohhhh whats poppin tonite":laughing:

Wed 12/30/09 10:51 PM

pay with my minglesurprised tongue2 waving
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker good one.!!!

drinker

Wed 12/30/09 10:50 PM
hello buttons love

Wed 12/30/09 10:40 PM
pay with my minglesurprised tongue2 waving

Wed 12/30/09 10:35 PM
sandhill

Wed 12/30/09 10:27 PM

Interesting Info I hear there is clothing made from hemp as well.

Yes. Hemps stems produce a very strong fiber that would provide an alternative option to many other cloth materials. They now make a Hemp Silk in certain parts of Europe.

Wed 12/30/09 10:23 PM
Alright I'll listen for it then, Ive been a Lebron James fan ever since he was distributing the ball at St Vincent St Marys H.S. he has truly developed into an all around basketball player

Wed 12/30/09 10:17 PM
resolving

Wed 12/30/09 10:11 PM
For Cannabis Legalization

Marijuana itself has never been proven the cause of one death to any user in its history. Its now been proven to shrink certain cancer tumors, it relaxes multiple sclerosis, gives appetites to chemo patients who would otherwise starve and suffer. As a former cannabis smoker I can say I will never smoke again, although when I get my Nevada Medical Marijuana Card I plan to make oil and butter for cooking and possibly Vaporize.

The deaths caused by many hard drugs and Alcohol, Cigarettes is overwhelming and tragic.

Being responsible is up to us no matter what we choose to do in life.

I feel as though those who have not used or been equally educated on cannabis and its culture unfairly judge.

One if not the most important thing about Cannabis is the male plants value(Which contains no THC which is the compound in Cannabis that creates the high )Hemp. Before all the Cannabis laws were introduced Hemp was one of the many crops grown throughout the US. The Declaration of Independence was written on Hemp Paper. Many of the ropes were made out of strong Hemp. It is paper substitute that would save many forests that take hundreds in some case thousands of years to grow. There are over 25,000 known products that could be made from hemp. Cannabis takes only a matter of months to reach full maturity and in some cases can grow 25ft tall.

It would seem to me because of its fast,vigorous growth hemp is a devastating natural product. Causing huge drops in a many areas in the US products market. Did you know more money has been spent by the US Government fighting against Cannabis than all other drugs combined in the last 70 years.

Education is the key everywhere. How can those uninformed be expected to properly help or evaluate any situation.

Wed 12/30/09 08:48 PM

This cut? LOVE it ... she broke out w/ this ...

"Blue" - LeAnn Rimes ... :heart: flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62uwbyD2pU

waving Thats a nice song I remember when she first came out I think she was like 15 or 16. Its been a while since I heard it. Great to hear it again what a beautiful voice she has

This is the one I was thinking of.... I think it was one hit wonder a bit on the silly side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Wed 12/30/09 07:46 PM
Today was Lebron James's 25th birthday

Last night he was in Atlanta playing the #3 east ranked Hawks, his team and him held the Hawks to just 84pts and 10 in the 4th quarter. James tallied 14pts, 8rebounds, 10 assists along with 5steals. Today the Cavs then flew back to Cleveland for another matchup with Atlanta this time in a much closer game with Lebron James playing lights out basketball. He scored 48pts on 15-23 shooting 4-6 from 3, grabbed 10rebounds, dished 6 assists, had 2steals and 2 blocks as the Cavs beat the Hawks 106-101.

Here is a quick glance at Lebron James career so far at just 25yrs of age he is playing in his 7th season in the NBA

Lebron has averaged 20, 5 and 5 or better in every year of his career so far

Lebron is currently averaging 28pts 7rebounds 7.9assists this year

some of his career highs up to this point include 56pts, 19rebounds, 15assists, 7steals and 5blocks

Oscar Robertson "The Big O" and Lebron James are the only two players to average 27, 6 and 6 for 4 straight seasons

Wed 12/30/09 07:02 PM
my brother let me hear that song a while back... funny song:thumbsup: :laughing:

Wed 12/30/09 06:58 PM
waving

Wed 12/30/09 06:53 PM

And now he has been fired.

I'm starting to like Michigan State's chances, more and more.

The guy asked to at least be allowed to coach against Michigan St. and they fire him...... thats too funny and priceless, would have loved to see the look on his face biggrin what sad2

:laughing: rofl