Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Sat 12/05/09 03:04 PM
great first half bama's looking strong, Tebow is playing great just needs his guys to catch a few more passes, McElroy is a hell of a football player and a good scrambler in his own rightscared drinker ohwell

Fri 12/04/09 09:13 PM
Well tmf, the day has finally arrived. Your ready, Im ready and she is definitely readylove

Here's to a great hard hitting competitive game. May the team with the most heart windrinker

Fri 12/04/09 06:11 PM

OK everybody...tomorrow (Saturday) is "Shoe Day" (Gator Shoes)!

The Ala Tide is going "gator gigging", to get me some new "gator shoes"!

ROLL-TIDE...then we're going to California!!!!!!!!

what size do ya wear tmf....

Thu 12/03/09 03:32 AM
The former coach Lawrence Frank was fired a few days ago, 0-18 is not only the worst start in the franchises history, its the worst in the history of the NBA. Ive also heard on Mike in Mike in the morning they will be possibly be moving to Brooklyn next season.

Wed 12/02/09 11:10 AM

looks like the Hogs will probably be in the Liberty Bowl and most in likely against Houston

i can't really gripe.atleast we're getting a bowl and atleast it's a Jan bowl :smile:

That would be a great game to watch. Two great qbs, explosive offenses, should be interesting to see Houston against a strong SEC team

Tue 12/01/09 11:11 PM

Tue 12/01/09 11:10 PM
surprisedscaredflowerforyou

Tue 12/01/09 02:31 PM

Let the ankle biting begin
noway :wink: laugh

Tue 12/01/09 02:22 PM

ROLL TIDE BEAT FLORIDA.

(:

You got that right!!

"Daddy Needs A New Pair Of Shoes...Gator Shoes!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Let the pre game trash talkin begin then.....

Greg McElroy well be running for his life Saturday with a hard hitting linebacking core and a shut down secondary Florida will dominate the Crimson Tide's offense good luck getting the ball to Julio Jones with Joe Haden and Saftey Major Right lockin him up if they run to where Carlos Dunlaps normal starting side they might have moderate success running with Richardson or Ingram.... mayberant grumble grumble rant

Tue 12/01/09 11:14 AM
Well it just seemed like something was bound to happen before the SEC Championship, early Tuesday morning 2009 BCS National Championship game defensive MVP Florida junior All American 6'6" 290lb DE Carlos Dunlap was found parked and asleep at a green light near the gator campusslaphead Dunlap who is also underage was suspended of his license and released 6 hours later having no previous record.

Mon 11/30/09 08:22 PM
4th qtr around 6 minutes left, Brees 18/23 371yds 5tds/0picks all 5 tds to different receiverssurprised spreadin the love at the expense of the pats:thumbsup: :laughing:

oh yeah the Saints D is making Brady look bad(21/36 237yds 0td/2ints), first time Ive seen any D do that to Brady in a long time

Mon 11/30/09 07:51 AM
Just heard on ESPN First Take morning show that if Texas loses there is a possibility that the SEC Championship game teams Florida and Alabama could rematch for the BCS National Title gamenoway sick thus further proving the bcs system is a silly one, all these undefeated teams would make for a very exciting possibly big upset filled playoff.

Sun 11/29/09 04:21 PM
Who dat der gone beat dem Saints?

Not the Pats

Sun 11/29/09 02:32 AM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Sun 11/29/09 02:39 AM

Now we get to see what bowl BSU is invited to.

After Oklahoma blew out Oklahoma St, #6 in bcs rankings Boise St looks Fiesta bound again. I think they deserve the Alabama/Florida SEC championship game loser in the Fiesta Bowl. According to the projections though they will get either Penn State of Iowa in the Fiesta, Another great year for your Broncos deserving of a bcs bid drinker

Sat 11/28/09 12:45 AM
After going 18-2 as a starter at the swamp Gator qb Tim Tebow plays his final home game tomorrow. From Tim Tebows freshman year all the way up until average Tebow stats this year Ive been a big fan. Steve Mcnair is the only qb Ive ever respected as much as Tim Tebow. He's tough, doesn't back down, and most of all loves contact(it is football). Ive also been a gator fan since I was little and seen alot of great players play for Florida Chris Leak, Percy Harvin, Jevon Kearse just to name a few. I can remember Tim Tebows freshman year and thinking to myself who's this crazy manchild coming off the bench converting 3rd and shorts for Chris Leak. As a freshman Tebow backing up Leak passed for 358yds 5tds/1int and rushed for 469yds 8tds on only 89 carries. Despite any opinion out there he was an integral part of their championship that year. He also threw and rushed for a td in the championship against the Buckeyes. Secondly Ill remember his Sophmore year where he showed individual skills and became the youngest, and first sophomore ever to win the Heisman with video game like numbers 3,286yds 66.9% 32tds/6ints passing and rushing for 895yds 23tds on 210 carries becoming the first Division 1 player to throw for 20 and run for 20 in the same season. More records have been broken and counting what a great career, three more games to go:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Feel bad for the Noles..... just kiddingrofl :thumbsup: :laughing:

Thu 11/26/09 10:15 PM
wavingJT,wavingTMF Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving

Arkansas vs LSU is gonna be a good one as will Alabama vs Auburn.

Did you guys watch all the football today? Man that was a great game between Texas A&M and Texas excellent qb play by both teams.

Some great matchups tomorrow, #2Alabama at Auburn cbs 2:30pm, #9 Pittsburgh at West Virgina espn2 7:00pm, Pittsburgh really has to play well that's a skilled offense the Mountaineers have.
And if you wanna stay up late it should be a shoot out when Nevada on its 8 game win streak attempts to spoil #6Boise States BCS hopes 10:00 pm in Boise espn2.

Fri 11/20/09 10:01 PM
Forrest Griffin by unanimous decision

Tue 11/17/09 07:37 PM

ALABAMA to play UT-Chattanooga this Saturday(11-21-09)!

This should be a "shoe-in" for the Tide!

Computer prediction shows to be -46.54 points!

Anyway...Roll-Tide, again!
:banana: drinker

should be a stamped, Gators play Florida International University the books are given em -42 at home guess its stats inflation week for no.1 and 2

Tue 11/10/09 06:48 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Tue 11/10/09 06:51 PM
You make some good points. I agree with you on his sportsmanship, immature. he acted like he wanted to fight during the post fight interview, immature and emotional. Fedor seemed willing to give him a rematch, although he hurt his hand and of course the nose so it will probably be a while until and if they fight again. In no way am I comparing shogun with rogers, but very strange how two of the best in mma faced real adversity in their most recent fight. Machida hurt his hand and I can only guess as too what damage his ribs and legs suffered. All in all I thought Fedor played Rogers game, it just so happens that Fedor is no push over to say the least at trading hay makers. Fedor's intensity creeps up, there's a point in the few fights Ive watched of his where he seems to snap, Andrei Arlovski, Tim Syvia, and one of the most entertaining fights Ive seen and laughed hard as I watched him snap, then pull the ligaments in Kevin Randlemans arm after Randleman slammed Fedor awkwardly on his neck. Too bad the UFC is now like Wal-Mart, I would love to see Machida, Shogun, or Anderson Silva fight Fedor for a pound for pound unification belt.

Do you watch boxing? If so, who do you like in the Pacman vs Cotto fight.

Tue 11/10/09 03:09 PM

If you have not had the opportunity to watch what many mma fans call the pound for pound best mma fighter in the world Fedor Emelianenko, tonight is your chance. The main event Heavyweight fight should be a good one with Fedor 30-1 vs Brett Rogers 10-0, this will be Emelianenkos first cage fight tonight presented by Strikeforce, broadcasted by CBS 9:00 pm pacific:thumbsup:

Rogers cried...piss poor opponent for Emelianenko, he deserved so much more in an opponent then we saw in Brett Rogers. Good fight all around though, kind of surprised Fedor had his nose broke from the get-go...saw the second round before it happened, Rogers kept making the same mistakes so it was only a matter of time before Fedor capitalized on it. Speaking of, I'm not all that sure why he didn't take advantage of it in the first round.

He was pretty emotional, although the guy had a real chance at shocking the world. He broke Fedor's nose with a jab. It seems with some more fights under his belt, more training in mma and he will be trouble for anyone looking to stand up and swing with him. When he had Fedor on his back he threw some terrible strikes, then Fedor snapped into destroy mode when he becomes unstoppable.