Nickvanillagorilla's photo
Tue 11/10/09 02:50 PM

If you have not had the opportunity to watch what many mma fans call the pound for pound best mma fighter in the world Fedor Emelianenko, tonight is your chance. The main event Heavyweight fight should be a good one with Fedor 30-1 vs Brett Rogers 10-0, this will be Emelianenkos first cage fight tonight presented by Strikeforce, broadcasted by CBS 9:00 pm pacific:thumbsup:

watched it
surprisingly enough all the fights were good, not just the main event:thumbsup:

Agreed, Strikeforce put together a nice card, free, in particular a late entry Brett Rogers looked impressive

Sat 11/07/09 06:36 PM
Alright theresmyfriend Ill be sure too, hope you enjoy your drinkdrinker talk to you another timewaving

Sat 11/07/09 06:05 PM
If you have not had the opportunity to watch what many mma fans call the pound for pound best mma fighter in the world Fedor Emelianenko, tonight is your chance. The main event Heavyweight fight should be a good one with Fedor 30-1 vs Brett Rogers 10-0, this will be Emelianenkos first cage fight tonight presented by Strikeforce, broadcasted by CBS 9:00 pm pacific:thumbsup:

Sat 11/07/09 05:49 PM

Alabama 24 LSU 15, with that win Alabama will play Florida for an SEC championship rematch . It should be a dooooooozzzzzyyyyywhoa slaphead :laughing:

Like that graphic you put there...yea...it should be a good one. I'll go ahead and go on record and send my condolences to the gators...may they R.I.P.waving

TMF

Maybe a little bit biased, Im thinking a 2nd Alabama undefeated season will come to an end at the claws of the gatorsoops

Sat 11/07/09 04:16 PM
Alabama 24 LSU 15, with that win Alabama will play Florida for an SEC championship rematch . It should be a dooooooozzzzzyyyyywhoa slaphead :laughing:

Wed 11/04/09 10:20 AM
It is the most popular worldwide

for popularity in the U.S. its American football, then baseball, then basketball

as far as what is the ultimate sport for team sports in my opinion, I would go with American football. Such a variety of athletic abilities the players possess.One of the only team sports where you have a 6'9 athlete 400 plus lbs or 5"7 160lbs equally valued by their teams.

Mon 11/02/09 12:46 PM
-BCS/ #1Florida, #2Texas, #3Alabama, #4Iowa, #5Cincinnati, #6TCU, #7Boise State, #8Oregon, #9LSU, #10Georgia Tech

-USA Today/ #1Florida, #2Texas, #3Alabama, #4TCU, #5Boise State, #6Iowa, #7Cincinnati, #8Oregon, #9LSU, #10Penn State

-AP/ #1Florida, #2Texas, #3Alabama, #4Cincinnati, #5Boise State, #6TCU, #7Oregon, #8Iowa, #9LSU, #10Georgia Tech

-ESPN Power Rankings/ #1Florida, #2Texas, #3Alabama, #4TCU, #5Cincinnati, #6Boise State, #7Iowa, #8Oregon, #9LSU, #10Georgia Tech

good matchups this weekend/ LSU@Alabama, Ohio State@Penn State, South Carolina@Arkansas, Navy@Notre Dame, Uconn@Cincinatti, Oklahoma@Nebraska, and Florida State@Clemson

A healthy Gators team plays 2-5 Vanderbilt at the swamp Saturday, looking to improve their record to 9-0 (7-0 SEC) on the season and continue a nations best 18 wins in a row. Three more tds and Tebow will tie Hershel Walker's record for most total rushing tds as an SEC player (including bowl games)54

Fri 10/30/09 12:31 AM
The Florida Gators return 4 defenders this Saturday, 3 of which are starters MLB Brandon Spikes, DT's Lawrence Marsh and Jaye Howard.

offtopicThe game (The Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party) will be held at the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars stadium, where Jaguars GM has said if Tebow is available in the first round they will draft him at qb. Also Jacksonville is Tebows hometown.

Gators CB Joe Haden will be matched up with Bulldogs WR A.J. Green, which should be a great match up to watch with both player atop their positions respectively this year in college football:thumbsup:

Thu 10/29/09 11:48 PM
A good paying job I could tough out for a while. For a career, satisfaction would be one of the main things of importance.

Thu 10/29/09 11:42 PM
bery nice:thumbsup:

Thu 10/29/09 11:39 PM
yesflowerforyou

Tue 10/27/09 03:03 PM
It was a close fight, Im a Machida fan but Id still have to say he clearly lost the fight. His ribs were deeply bruised and he had a sliced lip and cut on the bridge of his nose. He said that it was the toughest fight of his career and when asked by the press if he thought he won? He would just say " I fought, all three judges scored a unanimous decision 48-47, Im not a judge, I just fight".

Sun 10/25/09 01:45 PM
They played hard, too bad it ended on a tipped pick. With the way Brett Farve is playing with Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice this probably wont be his last year

offtopic finally I hit my first ticket 5/5) 49ers +3.5, Patriots -14.5, Packers -8.5, Colts -13.5, Chargers -4.5

the chargers raiders spread was insanesurprised

Sun 10/25/09 11:22 AM
What games are the press watching(gators placed back at no.1 by ap)

Here's how I see the top 5

#1 Alabama
#2 Texas
#3 Florida
#4 Boise st
#5 Cincinnati

Florida has looked terrible the last 3 games, this Saturday they get their hated rival Georgia Bulldogs at the swamp

Sun 10/25/09 11:15 AM

Sun 10/25/09 05:37 AM

Sun 10/25/09 04:30 AM
Tough loss, Shogun beat up Machida the whole fight and lost by unanimous decision in what look like a solid win for Rua. Joe Rogan asked Machida if he would be up for a rematch and he said "whenever, whenever, I'll try again". Dana White agreed that Rua had done enough to win the fight and that this was a case of a definite rematch. Shogun and his training team also felt they won the fight and executed their strategy as planned.

Sun 10/25/09 03:12 AM

Alabama gets lucky again. Florida will crush them.

Im a gatorhead but their offense looks bad, real bad

I got Mark Ingram as the front runner for the Heisman after Tebow goes 12-22 127ydsyds 0tds 2ints(both returned for tds) against what is a young inexperienced MSU secondarysick

Sat 10/24/09 04:03 PM

Alabama just won over Tn...12 to 10 making us(Ala) 8-0 Roll Tide!!!

another controversial ending as DT Cody takes his helmet off and shows excessive celebration during the last play , should have been a re-kick 15 yards closernoway

Fri 10/23/09 02:46 PM
Edited by Nickvanillagorilla on Fri 10/23/09 02:49 PM
Machida vs Rua looks to be skill and talent wise one of the best mma fights of all time. Rua is a great striker,excellent ground game and is relentless. Machida from what Ive just recently seen is evasive, fast, and accurate. Who do you think wins? I got Machida in a hard fought bloody decision