FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:19 AM

cKy ****in rule

if you have not heard the newest album "carver city" which came out on the 19 of this month go check it out it is quite awesome...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:16 AM

OMG to many things are great about TN. Ryman, Grand ole ,Wild Horse Saloon (Trent Tomlison will be there soon), BB King's, Natchz trace at sunset, My friends outside Clarksville city limits.

I piece of my heart will always be there. Open spaces, mild winters, friendly people.

Oh and sweet tea.flowerforyou

sweet tea? i think that is what lets people know i was not born here b/c i am an unsweet tea drinker...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:14 AM
Pretty-Follow The Leader

Ball Tongue-Korn

Swallow-Life Is Peachy

actually i like all korn including the newest few albums

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:11 AM
I live in memphis I promise you it sucks! great for tourist but lets put this in perspective we have one of the highest crime rates, are consistantly in the top 5 for murder, dirtiness, and places not wanted to live. Everyone always talks about graceland well it is over rated not to mention in the freakin ghetto(white haven though maybe 2 white people live there) We, get absolutely 0 good concerts except at music fest which just passed. They just took away our only good radio station and replaced it with ESPN radio. We do have more churches and gas stations then any other city in the country. Granted there are safe areas around memphis (Germantown,Bartlett,Collierville, or some palces in Mississippi)We have the most overcrowded jails in the country (just to add to the thought of the crime)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:07 AM
Got a new favorite thing about memphis well tn in general walking out the doors of 201 poplar after 38 days (201 poplar is the jail)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:59 AM

Hello and Welcome to Mingle2waving

thanks but not really welcome i was here during JSH days and left right after the switch...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:58 AM
WE can say amnesia had something to do with it... I assert it to poor judgement i mean mingle 2 does not lead to the cops calling you

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:57 AM
I'm irish who cares

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:55 AM
hell yeah woohoo....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:35 AM
Hmm...

that is tough I mean Tool is amazing live yet so are incubus,311, korn, and papa roach...

Yeah, I gotta go with Tool though

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:30 AM
The Era of an End-cKy

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:29 AM
Wow, so I've been gone alot longer than i though damn near a year since I last plagued the music forums with a whole bunch of randomness. Pretty much been an uneventful year just got a bit bored of the p/c and returned to the PS3. Had a brief stay in jail (38 days). Only really remained in contact with a few people on here but even then over time lost all contact with all except one(which brings up a messed up thing someone i met on here was 1 of 2 people who really gave a whoot that i was in jail none of my friends here in memphis cared but my friend in iowa cared) Well I'm back probably no where near as frequent as i was in the past but only time will tell...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:19 AM
TOOL!!!!! yes this post is from like a year ago but oh freakin well... I love them just as much if not a whole lot more today than i did a year ago...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 05/26/09 10:14 AM
So, I've no made a glourious return to this website huh not sure why I guess I'm ready to spend countless hours doing nothing once again. So i figure just like the old days I'm gonna annoy all with my random songs. And for the first one I felt what better than the one which I stole my new name from..

CKY(camp kill yourself)
"Frenetic Amnesic"

a blackout they peel him off of the floor
frenetic amnesic
he's delirious, he thinks he's been here before
frenetic amnesic
no recall, not one familiar face
frenetic amnesic
the molded man has been completely erased
frenetic amnesic

everybody's after me
you could be the enemy