FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:25 PM
hell yeah one of the best shows on television.... i love it...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:18 PM
everything...not much southern rap though... cuz it all about makin money and "F*cking b*tches" and i ain't really down with that but mostly listen to real heavy music....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:15 PM
Edited by FreneteicAmnesic on Fri 09/11/09 01:30 PM

I think for me it would have to be Mike Patton:smile: Not only is he a musical genius, he's a great singer and I've had a crush on him since I was ten lol. I love Faith No More

hell yeah...i'm straight but i would hook up with him just cuz he is freakin mike patton and faith no more is AWESOME/AMAZING/GOD... just sucks that they are back together and not coming close to america...ok maybe not hook up but i would love to pick that man's brain..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:10 PM
Slipknot--Dead Memories

Sitting in the dark, I can't forget. Even now, I realize the time I'll never get.
Another story of the Bitter Pills of Fate. I can't go back again. I can't go back
again...
But you asked me to love you and I did. Traded my emotions for a contract to

Commit. And when I got away, I only got so far. The Other Me Is Dead.
I hear his voice inside my head...
We were never alive, and we won't be born again.
But I'll never survive with Dead Memories in my heart.
You told me to love you and I did. Tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit.

So when I got away, I only kept my scars. The Other Me Is Gone.
Now I don't know where I belong...
We were never alive, and we won't be born again.
But I'll never survive with Dead Memories in my heart.
Dead Visions in your Name.
Dead Fingers in my Veins.
Dead Memories in my Heart

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:09 PM
Slayer, Pantera, Goat Whore, Soilent Green, Dog Fashion Disco, Between The Buried and Me, Sepultura, Soul Fly, Cavalera Conspiracy, Megadeth

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:00 PM
...= whatever you want for me i'm a say date,hook up wit, marry, wake up next too....
Deffinately Rachel Ray... she is gorgeous and funny...and pretty goofy at the same time....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:01 PM

Yeah they made plans to release a new MMO next year.

hell yeah....i'll deffinately get a new FF MMO though it will be hard to play 11 and a new one..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:00 PM
Nah, they aint going The Patriots let a couple other teams get some rings but Randy Moss' hand is a lil empty in the ring department and for Tom Brady 3 just aint enough...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:51 AM
I'll play but the new one aint an MMORPG!!! Unless they changed plans but as far as i know 11 is and will be the onl FF MMO!!!!But hell yeah the day that game comes out it'll be me and the PS3 for as long as it takes to beat it...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:24 AM
so does anyone else ever watch those commercials and find themselves singing the damn freecreditreport.com songs afterwords..Gotta admit they are pretty catchy...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:14 AM
I don't know what has been said but seeing as i've been GM of restraunts at 19 everyone is never gonna take you serious or give you the respect you deserve so you do what got you there in the first place work hard be fair do everything right..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:28 PM
you can never go wrong with a perfect circle (anything written by maynard james keenan is amaizing)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:27 PM

brokenheart thank youdrinks

I'm feeling that right now brother!!!! I think you just said everything i been trying to say this week....
got to let it flow

I wish it was that easy but somereason right now just can't right

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:22 PM

brokenheart thank youdrinks

I'm feeling that right now brother!!!! I think you just said everything i been trying to say this week....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:19 PM

drool drool

hehehe I love you like a vampire loves blood...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:17 PM
AMAZING!!!!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:13 PM

Good luck and have fun.:smile: flowerforyou

there i altered it a bit...... made it a lil less negative and just i guess honest...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:09 PM

I feel that there's a lot of negativity in your blog.flowerforyou

Examples: 2 year suspension, don't f**k with the pitbulls story, you only get one shot at being a friend.

yeah true but I'm very honest... I don't feel the need to lie about things and my dogs are my world. Yeah, the 2 year suspension could be left out but I'm a fighter.....and the one shot at being a friend, well to many friends screw me over here lately so just i used to be big on second chances but it seems those that need the second chance screw it up...

but hey i like your response actually critiquing my stuff just what i wanted..thank ya...:banana: bigsmile

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:58 PM
...Give it a look tell me what you think...Idk make me think i did a good job(not like it is myspace where it has to be all tricked out with stuff)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:27 PM
The Heroin Diaries-Nikki Sixx
Scar Tissue-Anthony Kiedis
Tommy Land -Tommy Lee
Motley Crue:The Dirt
all 7 Harry Potter Books
whole Twilight Saga

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13