FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:16 PM
Incubus-A Certain Shade Of Green

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:10 PM
<---- Anna Molly

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:55 PM
Her name is Anna Molly I got her 4 months ago walking down the street and saw her owner beating her in the back yard. I walked up looked at him told him he had 3 options. 1) to gimme the dog and go about his buisness 2) I beat him then take the dog or 3) I call animal control he goes to jail then i take the dog. He went with option number 1. I did not plan on keeping her forever but every morning she told me thank you in her way and after about 3 days i realised i could not part ways with her. Well, I'm very big on having my dogs used to being in the front yard just doing as they please playing w/ me. Well today we were out there playing and a little boy was across the street and her being curious as she is went to see him, well where my house is there is a curve and hard to see around well some jack *** in a suv comes flying around the curve and hits her, didn't stop just kept going. I'm dealing w/ so much right now then this happens and I'm so lost, I've had human friends die but this is the worst pain i've ever felt...

I've been talking about me just starting in NA, trying to get clean and sober and you know people keep talking about things happen that are gonna make you want to use. Well, for me this was it but I'm happy tomorrow will be a week clean and as easy as today would have been to get f***** up I didn't! My dogs were a big factor in me deciding to quit using and well my only comfort is she got to see me decide i was done, but she won't be there to make sure i see it through.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:39 PM
I hope so, but when i woke up this morning i had three dogs (lilith isabella 11 months, Maynard Satan 5-months, Anna Molly-14 months) I'm going to bed with only 2....

I love you and miss you Anna Molly... Your brother and sister miss you too...

-For my girl...

Even though I only have had you for 4 months, and you were the newcomer to the family I loved you just as much as the others. Would have died for you but I'm not gonna get that chance. You died in my arms and even in your pain you kissed me goodbye as if too say Daddy don't cry, but baby I'm hurtin!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:19 PM

queene you just made my night, been havin a rough one so thank you!!!flowerforyou

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:04 PM
A Pit Bulls' Plea
(author unknown)
You made me what I am today,
courage at its best.
You wanted me to know no fear,
a cut above the rest.
Not only did I master that,
I've thrown in loyalty too.
Look past my eyes into my soul,
you know I'd die for you.
I'll watch your kids and your house,
your praise will be my crown.
Ask what you will I'll do my best,
I'll never let you down.
But some of you don't like me,
I'm sure I don't know why.
The only thing I'm guilty of
is courage, love and try.
But still they want to see me go,
they want my breed to end.
Will you sit idly by,
you whom I call a friend?
You made me what I am today,
you never saw me waiver.
I've done my best to keep you safe.
Won't you please return the favor.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:45 PM
I'm such a horrible person, i talk about the girl in my life, and realise she does have a little brother who is the dude in my life so Maynard Satan I love you too...

But, dogs really are man's best friend. No matter how messed up things are they are always here...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:54 PM
...I'm just to stupid to realise that I've had the girl that will never break my heart been with her damn near her whole life. Missed her most when I was in jail. The one person I continuasly do what I can to take care of. But I've just been to blind to realise that! She sleeps with me everynight, kisses me every morning, lays her head in my lap when we watch tv. I love my pitbull... Lilith Isabella you are my world...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:50 AM
nah, man after years of heavy drug use addiction don't go away...this is a real disease..yeah it get's easier but i know addicts w/ 20 or more years clean and the addiction is still there...what you are refering to as addiction seems more like you mean withdrawls..I'm passed that...I got myself through the dope sickness...

But, I am thinking it not saying it that is why i talk about it here and not at the .... out on the street

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:33 AM
you know I'm trying to be a "spiritual" person but you know little things anger me i mean looking at cerain people just angers me i mean people i don't even know... at this point i'm blaming it on day 5 w/out drugs or alcohol....but i just saw something and it really pissed me off... and the bad thing was it was something done to be nice, but to me my thought was wow you are an attention whore!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:31 PM
I still buy cd's and tend to buy alot last count 6 months ago was 5,337 but i've bout at least 200 more since then (got to love being able to buy used cd's for like 2-5 bucks...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:23 PM
Tommy Lee said it best when he said:

Music never talks back to me. Music never argues with me. Music is my best friend. Music doesn't put me in jail unless I get naked on stage. Music makes me happy, and Music makes me sad only when I want it to. Music is my memory, and Music is my wife. Music is my life partner, the only one who will never ever leave me.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:17 PM
Sabertooth

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:16 PM
You know at the end of the day what matters most is FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:14 PM
June-Scandals and Scoundrels

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:19 PM
A blind man walks into a fish market:
blind man: Hello Ladies!!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:15 PM

a win is a win i said nothing bout an a$$ whooping or a blowout but a win is a burial...

Oh, is THAT what you meant.....laugh Whatever dude. It was a good game, no matter how much you are backtracking....:tongue:
BTW..I say Go Bucks even if they are losing. That's just what Buckeye fans do.

hell at the end of the day USC won so if you read my op there is nothing about it gonna be a blow out... but hey yall beat yourself but a win is a win and the celebration is still going on down here...drinker no seriously it was a hell of a game. it could have gone either way...and for Ohio states sake least it was week 2 and against the number 3 team so alot can happen b4 bowl season

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sun 09/13/09 09:17 AM
a win is a win i said nothing bout an a$$ whooping or a blowout but a win is a burial...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:40 PM

**** come down here yall can come to the NA meeting with me tonight....no need for anyone to have beer...
i havent needed a meeting in three years,,, i changed my thought process and i dont have a desire to drink any more at all and at the same time it doesnt bother me to hang out with people partying or goin to bars....

man i hope i get there but i'm on day 3 and like feel like edward norton in fight club except the only meeting i go to is NA but been to bunch in the past 3 days

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:26 PM
**** come down here yall can come to the NA meeting with me tonight....no need for anyone to have beer...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13